Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Keith the Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Adopting Keith the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Keith the Eevee   Adopting Keith the Eevee EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:43 pm

» Name: Keith
» Gender: Male
» Species: #133 - Eevee, The Evolution Pokemon.
» Affiliation/Rank: Civilian

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I’ve never had a techie type character before so I’m interested in Keith, the whole “tinkering with machines” thing really caught my interest.

Due to there not being much personality listed on the character, that leaves me with a lot to work with to make the character feel like my own.

It also helps that I loooooooove eevees.

» Sample of roleplay:  Wandering through some mountainous terrain in the hopes of finding Grassveil Town was not the ideal way most would want to spend their day, but sadly Keith the eevee was in that specific situation.  He needed to get to Grassveil so he could join the guild and become an explorer.  The only problem was he had little to no clue where he was going.  All he knew was the general direction.  As for where he currently was, that was a complete mystery to him.

The location he’d found himself in was a range of black mountains with a sky that seemed about ready to pour down rain at any second with dark clouds covering the sky.  Lots of dark, depressing atmosphere.  But it wasn’t too bad, he just stuck to the valleys between mountains as he walked to keep at a safe altitude.  It was easy to keep a good pace without trying to scale mountains, anyways.

As he walked, he thought he heard the sound of footsteps behind him.  He looked back, but saw nothing but the rocky terrain.  “It’s nothing, just my imagination.” he told himself.  There was nothing following him.  He was going to be fine.  Then he heard the distinct sound of footsteps yet again and spun around immediately to see a scraggy blocking the path.

Instead of waiting to see if this thing was friendly, the eevee bolted in the other direction, only to bump into another scraggy that was suddenly in front of him.  “I-I don’t want any trouble....” he pleaded, to which a voice responded, “That’s too bad, because trouble wants you.”
He looked to his right, where the voice had resonated from, to see something that looked kind of like the scraggies, but at the same time very different.  A scrafty.  “Lets make this quick.  We’re gonna take everything in that bag of yours and let you go on your way.” The scrafty proposed.

Keith looked down to the bag at his side, hanging from a strap around his neck.  There wasn’t really much in it, as he’d just found it lying around while walking.  He didn’t really have anything to put in it yet other than a bag of reflective powder and a Sunny Orb he’d brought with him for safety reasons.  “I don’t really have anything, I just got this bag....” he explained.

“Then we’ll take the bag.” the scrafty demanded and held out a hand, waiting for the eevee to hand the bag over.  When there was no response, its eyes narrowed and It glared at him.  “Alright then, we’ll beat you unconscious THEN take the bag.” it stated in reformation of its prior proposal.

As the two scraggies closed in on Keith as if by unspoken command, he reached a paw into his bag and pulled out the aforementioned orb, throwing it to the ground and shattering it.  A few moments later the clouds were clearing and by then, he’d already taken out a small sack of powder from his bag.  As soon as sunlight beamed down to the ground, he spun around and released the highly reflective powder all around him then closed his eyes and ran in a direction he remembered to not have a goon blocking it.

The powder lit up with reflected sunlight and blinded the scraggies and scrafty, but the eevee was just fine due to closing his eyes.  He opened his eyes once he was a few feet away from the powder and had it to his back, knowing it wouldn’t obscure his sight from here.  He proceeded to run off and make a clean getaway.  For the rest of his trek through the mountains, he made sure to be much more careful.

(Note – the items are merely for the sake of demonstration, I am not implying he has some super sparkly powder.)

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3107-up-for-adoption-keith-the-eevee
» Levels of existing characters:  Sova the Glaceon – 30, Skylar the Vaporeon – 7, Uthinare the Eevee – 5, Firseir the Zorua – 5, Velikye the Shiny Eevee – 5.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Adopting Keith the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Keith the Eevee   Adopting Keith the Eevee EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 12:01 am

Overattached Secretary apporves this Bio.

Character has been adopted by Sova!
Adoption Form can be found HERE
Back to top Go down

Adopting Keith the Eevee
Page 1 of 1