Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Uthinare the Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Adopting Uthinare the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Uthinare the Eevee   Adopting Uthinare the Eevee EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 8:14 pm

» Name: Uthinaré
» Gender: Female
» Species: #133 - Eevee, The Evolution Pokemon.
» Affiliation/Rank: Wanderer

» Why do you want to adopt them?:  Uthinare’s personality isn’t exactly very detailed, so that leaves me plenty to put my own touch on.  As for what personality she DOES come with, I like it already.  I also like the fact that she’s an eevee, as I am extremely obsessed with eevee.  Lastly, of course, I already paid for her like a normal character, so I’d like to get what I paid for.

» Sample of roleplay:  It was a windy afternoon in Shadowhue, just reaching dusk.  Uthinare was out a bit later than usual exploring when she heard a commotion.  It sounded like someone yelling.  Curiosity got the best of her and she silently crept in the direction of the sound, aware of the possible danger.  She peeked over a bush to see a pidgey being verbally berated by a much larger mightyena.  She assumed the pidgey was injured, since it wasn’t trying to flee.

“Who do you think you are, bumping into me like that!?”  The mightyena shouted.  “I-it was an acci-“  The pidgey began, but was cut off by more of the hound’s yelling.  “DID I ASK YOU TO SPEAK!?”  This horrible display had to be stopped and since no one else was around, the eevee took it into her own paws to try and settle it.  Besides, it was in her pack’s territory.

“Hey, leave him alone!”  She shouted as she hopped over the bush and approached the two.  The mightyena turned his attention to her and growled.

“Get out of here, shorty, unless ya wanna end up like him.”  He gestured to the cowering bird.

This threat accomplished nothing but annoying Uthinare.  “This is MY pack’s territory, so how about you leave instead before I go get them?”  She threatened in the hopes the mightyena would leave without trouble.  But to no avail.

“Go tattle on me then, I’ll be done before you get back….”  The canine trailed off slightly as he focused his attention back on the bird before him.  He was right, it would probably take Uthinare too long to alert her pack, and what ever was going to happen to the poor pidgey would have happened by then.  So she took the only option that seemed reasonable and ran into one of the mightyena’s legs while it was sidetracked, causing it to slip and fall to the ground.

As the canine regained his footing, Uthinare fled under a nearby tree that was lifted off the ground by the roots.  Or perhaps something had dug under the tree.  Either way, the roots made excellent cover that the mightyena couldn’t fit through, with such a larger size.  He darted the tree and began clawing under it, to no avail.  “C’mon, you can do it!”  The eevee taunted as she popped up from under a root.  The mightyena attempted to swat her with a paw, a bit too slow as she ducked back down under the tree.

She popped up again, this time behind the brute, biting his tail and making him jump.  She ducked back under the tree just in time to avoid a Bite, which instead resulted in the mightyena slamming his head into the tree.  As he recoiled from the self-induced pain, Uthinare popped her head out from under the tree and let out a big Yawn, seemingly just pretending to be tired.  “You’re boring.”  She taunted as she popped back under the tree.

The mightyena growled in response and began scratching at the ground under the tree yet again, attempting to dig his way to the eevee.  Slowly, his struggle slowed as his eyes appeared to have trouble staying open.  After a moment, the hound collapsed to the ground in a deep sleep.

Uthinare crawled out from under the tree, right beside the unconscious enemy.  “You can go now.”  She said to the pidgey, who ran off immediately after.  The eevee sighed in relief.  “Well, that was fun.  We should do it again some time.”  She said to the unconscious mightyena who obviously couldn’t hear her before turning and walking off in the direction of her pack.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2881-adopted-by-moondust-uthinare-the-eevee
» Levels of existing characters: Sova the Glaceon – 22, Skylar the Eevee – 5(As of posting this application.  Levels are subject to change.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Uthinare the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Uthinare the Eevee   Adopting Uthinare the Eevee EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:06 pm

-Accepted, you will no longer be able to adopt a character until you have another original character at level 10-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Uthinare the Eevee
Page 1 of 1