Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Dusk the Eevee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Adopting Dusk the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Dusk the Eevee   Adopting Dusk the Eevee EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:58 am

» Name: Dusk the Eevee
» Gender: Female
» Species: Eevee #133 The Evolution Pokémon
» Affiliation/Rank: Adventurer

» Why do you want to adopt them?::Well the main reason I'm even adopting a Pokemon at all is because I spent all my poke finishing the event ain't that kind if me/shot. No the real reason is because I enjoyed the characters personality and history. Also it's a eevee how can you not like a eevee it's like hating a kitten. Though I also did enjoy her backstory and I feel like I'd be a good match for this Pokemon

» Sample of roleplay: Walking along the small pond a great way to get my mind off all that has happened to me. With a smile on the young Eevee's face she walks on until she took note of a small Pokemon sitting sobbing slightly. She rushes over there to the small Pichu. "What's wrong?" She asks as the Pokemon doesn't say anything but points to another Pikachu holding a big Apple with a devilish smirk on his face. "Did he take your Apple?" She asks as the Pichu nods

Always the one to be kind she rushes over to the Pikachu and stands in a ready stance as she looks at the Pikachu. "Hey give that back" she told him as it just looks at dusk and shrugs her off. Dusk gets frustrated at the pikachu and decides to fight it. She knows she can do it if she puts her mind to the task, this would also serve as good training and might get her noticed in the town's eye's.

After a short fight which she won she happily returned the Apple to the small Pokemon with a smile on her face. "There you go" she said as the Pichu offers her a share of it. "No don't worry I just can't stand bullies I need no payment. She told him as she walked off happy she was able to help another and possibly get some fame in the town's eye's considering some Pokemon had watched her.

» Link to the original bio:Dusk the eevee
» Levels of existing characters: Noel 23 Fang 9 Azeral 5
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Dusk the Eevee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Dusk the Eevee   Adopting Dusk the Eevee EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:07 am

-Accepted try to make it less forced as you get used to the character however-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Dusk the Eevee
Page 1 of 1