Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dark Ambitions...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak, Animae Raverous
As Jak and noel reached the top of the mountain. It was incredibly dark there. The mist was pretty much all consuming in the area. Although half of the time it was clear. It was very obvious that it was making you see things. One should not rely entirely on their sight for this.

It was deadly silent up there. Not even wind was coming through.

"Sooo... You decided to show up...." A voice echoes through the air... "You even brought a friend..." it said in a mocking tone....

"Who are you..." Jak demanded at the voice... "What do you want..."
"As for my name... You should already know it little charmander." The voice snapped back at him...

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix extra format tags)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:28 am

"Don't worry Jak this is nothing, this is healthy cough blood" she smiled Joking. Even in the mist of battle and almost dying she jokes around like this is nothing. She even let out a small laugh then stopped. "Heh hurts a bit to laugh." She said as she looked at the flash if light. Angel stepped out letting out a aura that screamed the hell is going on. She looked at Noel then at the Spiritomb. "How dare you do this to Noel" she said as she got into a fighting stance eye's seemingly on fire. This look would scare Arecus himself.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:36 am

Jak, Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb stared at the Gardevoir... "And you are...." He said in a dark tone however her intense glare immediately got to him... 'It's her!' The spiritomb immediately remembered who it was... He backed away slowly. She was able to spot him in town immediately and somehow know who he was...

"You... you.. you're that Gardevoir..." he said half stuttering... He was genuinely fearful for the first time.

"Noel..." Jak said as he stayed by her. To him... blood was a sign of something serious... He could not believe she could continue to fight... Not if she was gradually being hurt more and more by that curse in such a way...

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:40 am

"Ya it's me" she said as she walked forward her rage slightly growing with each step making the ground slightly shake from her psychic force. "I am Angel one of the strongest in the world, there are few who can even withstand my rage be glad you are a ghost or you wouldn't be able to move" she said her voice with no emotions behind it. "Angel don't kill him" Angel then looked at Noel. "I know I can see it. It's faint but it's there"

Angel the had her arm surrounded by lightning. "Now how do you feel about fighting quite living legend" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:46 am

Jak, Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb was frozen in fear from the amount of power the gardevoir had... He did not want to admit defeat though however he simply could not speak...
'What the hell is wrong with me! I... I can't move or speak! I will not back down! I WON'T!!!!' he screamed in his head...

'You will suffer...'

The Spiritomb wavered for a moment.
"What?! Stop! How!? Angel it's not who you think it is!"

'Now you will feel the pain...'

The spiritomb fell down in tears...
It felt that it was going to have to go through more pain... To save others yet... The one that is causing the pain will keep causing it...

"I... I am sorry for what he did... I am truly sorry..." It cried as it waited for the attack to come...[/color]

Last edited by coaster3000 on Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix colors)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:24 am

Angel stopped a bit confused about what was going on. Her thunder punch was shining as bright as a thunderstorm even piercing the darkness of the mountain. She then punched the air as she let the electrical current release and explode part of the mountain turning it into almost nothing. "This is stupid. I don't mercy kill" she said as she walked over to Noel and Jak. "If you ever hurt someone I know again I won't hesitate to destroy you. Even if you have a hidden Good half" Angel said as coldly as Normal. "You ok?" She asked the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 am

Jak, Animae [sup]Raverous,Remitis
Jak looked at the spiritomb... He was completely confused as to what the hell was going in through it's mind right now...

"Yea I am fine. I am not sure about Noel though... Can we please get out of here before that crazed pokemon flips again?" He said to angel as he stared at the seemingly crazed spiritomb...

'I.... I should have just taken the hit....' The spiritomb thought to itself...
'Yes you should have...'

The spiritomb seemed to have wavered once more as it began to speak out... It glared at Jak and the others. He knew he was completely out matched.

"This won't be the last time..." He mumbled to himself as he made his keystone fall off the side of the mountain pulling him with it...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:37 am

Angel looked at Noel and smiled. "Really? Doing the hero thing again?" She asked the Lucario as Noel laughed. "Got to be who you are in the world right?" She said as Angel laughed. "True ok hold on" she said as she placed both hands on Jak and Noel then vanished from sight. One though could be seen from the fight though. A large electric explosion was seen. Anything caught in it would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Ambitions...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2