Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dark entities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:06 pm

"Should I really do this" was all the ralts said as she placed around the dungeon entrance. She was wearing a black cloak with a hood that wasn't up yet. At her side was a black and white bag with a symbol on it. There was also a wooden piece keeping the two halfs of the cloak together with the same symbol on it. Azeral looked back at the dungeon before breathing in deeply.

"Ok I'm ready" she said to herself as she took the hood and threw it over her head covering her head and eyes, she then decided to take out a sitrus berry she had been keeping on hand for a while for something like this. She ate the berry and was happy she did because it seemed to fill the girl with energy.

(18)
Back to top Go down

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Vien, unable to find anyone who looked good at direction-giving in town, had eventually started making his way outwards- eventually winding up at the entrance of the Shadowhue Forest dungeon, although he didn't recognize it. Leaping through the branches of several trees, causing the leaves to rustle loudly, he didn't have a particular destination in mind. The sound of someone speaking caused him to stop, and instead look out of the tree at the area below. Someone was standing in front of another thicket of trees- ones a lot thicker and darker than he'd been running through- looking geared up to head inside. Vien tilted his head, grinning slightly. 'Someone who goes into a place like that has gotta know their way to the Guild..!' With that, Vien darted out of the tree, landing in front of the figure. He quickly turned to face them, standing back up on his hind legs to match their height. "Hey!" the Pachirisu exclaimed in greeting, before waiting for the other Mon's acknowledgement. Surreptitiously, he tried tilting his head slightly to get a better look at the other Pokémon's face- but unfortunately he wasn't able to see it through the shadow cast by her hood.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Azeral was a bit surprised when another had landed in front of her but she didn't react as much as a normal Pokemon would, this was something she had dealt with growing up in a large group always surrounded by little kids who used to just run around or hid in trees then pounce on you.

Made her hood go down lower and looked at the Pokemon before her. She recognized what species of was and smiled though it couldn't be seen because of her hood. She always loved electric attacks with a passion and this was a electric the per here also so she decided to ignore the slightly rude arrival darting out like he was going to attack her.

"Hello" she said with her normal calm voice with a small smile that again couldn't be seen by another. "What brings you here?l" she asks feeling it to be the most obvious question.
Back to top Go down

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 5:41 pm

Vien frowned slightly, disappointed by the lack of a reaction, but quickly bounced back, grinning slightly at the other Mon. She- he was pretty sure it was a she, anyways- seemed nice enough! He crossed his arms, puffing out his chest slightly. "I'm looking for the Greenveil Guild, of course!" Vien exclaimed, nodding to himself. "I'm sure it's...somewhere around here." Vien looked around, quirking an eyebrow and frowning slightly. 'Well, probably not,' he admitted internally. Shaking his head, he turned back to the other girl, grin firmly back in place. "How about you, huh? What are you doing in a place like this?" the Pachirisu asked, gesturing over his shoulder at the gloomy forest. "Are you an Explorer?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:53 am

Azeral was slightly confused about the Pokemon's sudden change from sad to happy, was it something she did to cause him to change from happy to sad? She decided it wasn't important at the time. "Guild?" She asks not sure what that was. She had lived her entire life wandering around so some knowledge of that was lost to her. "Well I think I remember hearing about something called a guild in Grassveil, but you are far away from the town right now" she explained not sure how he had gotten lost.

"Well I do explore sometimes but most of the time I'm not allowed to, but I can this time" she lied she wasn't supposed to be here right now if her mother learned she had come here she'd freak out.
Back to top Go down

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 3:55 am

Vien tilted his head, looking a bit disappointed. "Eh, really? How did I manage to wander that far out?" He crossed his arms, closing one eye in thought. "Hmn... I guess that next time I should check where I'm headed more often. I must have gotten off-track while I was in the trees." He shrugged, before smiling. "Ah, well, I'll just go back the way I came when I need to go back, then. No big deal!"

Vien grinned at the cloaked Pokémon. "Hehe, you don't say?" He crossed his arms behind his head. "Are you sure you can handle a place like this? It looks pretty dangerous!" He glanced at the forest over his shoulder. 'It does look kind of spooky...' Vien mused. 'Although... maybe that might not be so bad? I could use some practice as an Explorer, couldn't I?' Vien smiled, turning back to the girl. "Hey, how about we go in together?" Vien giggled. "What could go wrong, right?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:25 pm

"Ya seems like you did, b-but I'm sure some others must of done the same before." She said trying to cheer the him out on not getting to his destination actually getting farther from it then he should of. But he seemed to do that himself better then she could of so with a small sigh of relief she continues to listen to him talk. Going through the tree's sounded nice to Azeral she had only ever used that method of travel once and it wasn't her who was doing the traveling.

"Yes I'm pretty sure I said that" she said always the one to take things literally even something like this, she was worried he was hired to spy on her but she doubted that her mother wasn't that worried, she hoped. "I'm sure I've been to worse places" she said to reassure him that she would be ok going into Shadowhue. "Umm together?" She said as she thought about it for a second. "Sure two is better then one" she said as she pointed and started to walk inside.
Back to top Go down

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:49 pm

Vien blinked. "That's what I said, isn't it?" He crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly. He grinned at the girl's agreement, pumping a fist in excitement. "Yes! Alright, let's go!" Grinning, he fell back onto all fours and dashed ahead through the entrance into the shady dungeon. His vision seemed to go dark as he entered.

{22-10=12}

Vien stopped and leaned back onto his hind legs, rubbing at his eyes until they adjusted to the dim lighting. He blinked, looking around. "Wow," Vien gaped, for a moment lost for words. The sunlight thinly penetrated the thick brambles and thorns surrounding the entrance, creating a dappling of sunlight behind him that hurt to look at now that he'd adjusted to the darkness. Ahead, thick darkwood trees obscured all of the light from above, growing together so densely as to only allow a thin path. Along the bases of the trees, marking the paths, were lines of small, bio-luminescent fungi, casting a dim blue light along the path. In the heavy darkness, they seemed to be the only way to tell where the path was. Vien stepped forward, further away from the entrance, to get a closer look at the mushrooms. His white fur seemed to be nearly transparent in the darkness, especially compared to his power-charged yellow and blue markings, which seemed to hold a faint glow of their own. His pale coloring caught the light enough, though, and he could still just make out his paws in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:48 pm

Azeral nodded as she watched him dash off into the dungeon and decided to follow, using her move shadow sneak she extended her shadow into the dungeon and vanished from sight and reappeared in the dungeon. She kept doing this to keep up with the speedy Pokemon until he stopped in the dungeon.

She looked around the large dark dungeon, she thought it was going to be darker then this but it seems she was wrong in that aspect it did have a sort of dim glow to it so it was enough for a normal Pokemon to see in the darkness it was good for her that her eyes do well in the darkness but she didn't know if her new temporary partner would do will. "So what is a guild?" She asks not knowing much about it
Back to top Go down

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 12:57 am

Vien blinked, glancing back at the girl. "Oh, uh, a guild? It's like..." Vien frowned slightly. "Well, it's where Explorer Teams go to get jobs and stuff, I guess, and they train Explorers who are just starting out too. I don't actually know that much, since there wasn't one back home, but..." Vien shrugged. "My gramps says that they started after Rescue Teams started getting less popular, so that they could shift focus to discovering new lands. I dunno how true that is, though- my gramps was always a bit silly."

Vien looked around, before deciding to continue on ahead down the narrow path between the trees, walking forward on all fours. He continued to talk as he walked, assuming that his temporary partner would be following behind him. "Didn't you say that you'd been to places like this before?" Vien asked. "Explorers go to dungeons like this all the time." The Pachirisu grinned, giggling slightly. "Hey, maybe you'd make a good Explorer, huh? If this sort of thing is your style, why not?" Vien stopped suddenly, blinking, before twisting around to look at the other Pokémon. "Hey, what's your name, anyways? I don't think I ever asked."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:04 am

Azeral was slightly confused on that explanation, they train others to take up job's in dungeons? Why did it have to be a job normally her group would just help others out without rewards. This was the way her mother taught her to explore just help all you come across. But Azeral was trained in exploring beforehand and had quiet a lot of knowledge on that subject seeing as how she spent her whole life going from place to place doing nothing but exploring with her group.

She follows her partner "well I don't know about that if it's like you said for jobs it might take the fun out of exploring" she said meaning every word she said. To her exploring was something to just be enjoyed not something you had to do to get paid that put her off of the guild idea. "My name is Azeral, I apologize for not saying it sooner"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark entities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark entities   Dark entities Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark entities
Page 1 of 1