Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Memory of a solider

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Memory of a solider - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

On the ground with few injuries on his body was a black Wolf. He was wearing a long red coat with black jeans and a rather large sword which was two times his size. One thing stood out though. His red eye's and the look of a killer was obvious on them. He slowly gets up and looks a around. He seemed to be in a large town in the middle of the road to be exact. But sometimes was coming towards him a car. It tried to get his attention but he was still to disoriented to think.

He saw the light and instantly raised his sword to block whatever this was. But something else happened as he swung up a large beam of light came from the sword and cut the car in half. It did the same to a building. The man in the car looked at the black Wolf then ran out of the car afraid. "Where am I?" He asked looking at the sword which had a name in it. "Keith?" He said as he put it away
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Blade gasped and ran at the cloaked figure. Before doing so, however, she contacted Gravity. "Yo, Gravs! We need you up here! OP enemy alert!" She shouted into her watch. The wolf saw Gravity nod, and then was when she charged, sword swinging.

Shi sighed and shook his head. "You can't just charge into a fight, you two. Aria, I'm surprised you shot before thinking." He told them. Honestly, what was with them? This was a serious fight. At least Blade had asked for back up.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:14 pm

(Aira)
"Just thought it was bots, bots I can handle with ease but what the hell is that another weapon?" Aria asked as she slowly got up and stretched. She looked at the figure and pulled out her emerald. "You got a good shot in now it's my turn." She said as she dashed forward disappearing from sight and appearing behind the figure, she aimed a kick right at his head but was blocked by the sword. She kicked flipped off the sword and landed a bit away. "How did he know my move?" She asked herself.

(???)
"Heh phase dash, to simple to be used on me." The figure said with a laugh as he swung the blade around and pointed it at Aria. "This time I'm not going to use the back of my blade." He said as the bots swarmed the area. "Piss off" he said as he swung the blade around and cut a lot of the bots in two.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:21 pm

Seconds later, to Blade's relief, Gravity came flying with Harrison and Mika. "How hard was it to do that, Gravs? I saw the look you gave me." Gravity just jokingly glared at Blade. Both laughing, Gravity landed.

Mika just sighed and got out her pistol. Then, Harrison had nothing but his shifting, so that's what he did. He shifted into some sort of a dragon, while Gravity talked with Blade. "What's the plan, here? Go all out or what?" He asked. Blade just shrugged. "We don't have a plan. You don't need one, peabrain." She joked.

Shi just watched in annoyance and decided to use full force. Luckily it was full moon, so that meant full power. Grinning, Shi charged as a werewolf at the mysterious being, seeing that Aria was in danger. He did his best to knock over the enemy with his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:27 pm

(Aria)
She tried to get a closer look at the figure but she wasn't able to as a bit just decided to swing a sort of lance at her. She blocked it with her pistol as she shot the bot right in the head destroying it's ability to do anything, she looked back as the person she was fighting took the hit from Shi. He just stood there like Shi had just hit a brick wall.

(???)
"Now that was rude, I was just having a nice one on one fight but I guess I can take on more then one." He said as he did the same thing Aria had done and appeared behind Shi. "Chaos .... never mind not worth it." He said as he disappeared once again and appeared on a building. "Fight the bots while I throw things at you, this seems like more fun." He said as he shot a concentrated chaos spear at everyone that wasn't a bot.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Mika knew the time was right. Soaring up, her dragon tail swished back and forth angrily. Then she shot, right at the chest. "No enemy of mine is taking out my friends immediately," She snarled, launching herself down and shoving everyone else out of the way. She was a Drakonian mobian, she wasn't going to get her friends killed. Nobody would really guess it, though, because she used a pistol and wore a jean jacket and combat boots, not to mention torn jean shorts.

Shi snarled. "Nobody fights the highest ranking G.U.N. agent without her comrades included." He knew that sounded stupid, but it was true. Seeing him launch chaos spears, before Mika got to them, he shoved Aria out of the way and then Mika shoved him. It was odd, because he was heavier and stronger, not like a ragdoll. He saw the others had been shoved to safety as well.

Gravity felt a shove in his side, and saw everyone was being shoved aside, and Mika was the cause. The anger at the enemy triggered something in him. His red eyes glowed fiercely, and his whole body was engulfed in a white light. 2 minutes afterwards, what stood in his place was a golden fox with electricity crackling all around him.

"Welp, that's not good." Harrison shrugged. He was still a dragon but he got the point. Shaking his whole body to get rid of dirt debris, he soared up into the sky. He lashed his tail only once before scanning the whole battlefield to check for any sort of other threat they should know about. Hopefully the weird hooded figure was the only one.

Blade grunted as she was shoved and transformed into a werewolf like Shi did. Muttering angrily about something like "*****, always getting in our way....." She snarled. Gravity caught who she was talking about, and realized who this might be. It might be Vincent. Blade just shook her head and gave Gravity a look that said, "Wait to talk, don't just blurt it out."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:54 pm

(Aria)
"Uhh" she was shocked out of the way before she could use her skill. She spun around in the air as she looked to the top of the building. She swore under her breath once again as she created a short sword in her left hand using her energy and jumped up towards the building, she ran along it going up as the hooded figure jumped down holding his sword up. She was about to attack but waited as they got closer to each other.

Once they were almost colliding Aria blocked the sword with her own and flipped around the figure. She then aimed three times strikes at his body and slammed him into the building before firing a quick nova strike at his stomach. Spinning around she landed on the ground again with a smirk. "Don't mess with me" she said knowing he let her hit him.

(???)
"That's it Aria, fight fight fight." He said as he got up from his crack in the wall. "It's been a while since I was bashed around like that, about 2 years to be exact. Funny I'd of thought you'd be stronger then me now. Pity" he said as he warped and appeared on the top of the building again. "Be a shame to die to easy, so I guess I'll go easy on y'all, catch." He said as he took out a chaos emerald and threw it at the crowd.

"I don't need one of the emeralds to win this fight, so go ahead and try using it to live a bit longer." He said as he swung the blade around the energy around him building up before becoming something closer to Nu. "Show me the reason you fight, and we'll see how well it stacks to mine." He said as he waited for a attack.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Gravity was able to leap up as his temporary form faded, and snagged the emerald. He smirked. "You haven't felt the full wrath of everyone here. You're in for some fun," The fox said. This made Blade think he had gone mad, but from his look, he hadn't. Gravity then willed himself to grow at least two more tails Nine tail ability.

Blade sighed. Gravity got too pumped up and ecstatic sometimes. "Don't be foolish, mechanic leg." She told him, noticing his artificial robotic leg for the 50th time. That had been amputated during a fight with one of Eggman's stronger bots, she remembered. Blade had only got out with two scars on each arm, and 2 extra scars over her left eye, that resulted in all 4 of them.

Shi snarled. This fight was tough enough already, and now he was teasing them. Great. His mind raced trying to think of some sort of a plan. He sifted through every plan he could think of, thinking quickly and quietly. Shaking his head, he found none that could work. Then, an idea formed. "Guys," Shi said. "We could use the same thing we did last time."

Mika nodded. "Good. Everyone try channeling power to your weapons so you can transform. He won't suspect what we thought of," She said firmly. The dragon wanted the order carried out, and immediately if possible.

Harrison shook his head. "Mika, you can't demand people to obey you all the time. I try bossing Gravity all the time, and he never listens." He remarked. Honestly, he thought she was being a bit too firm with the group. Aria was clearly one of the strongest people on earth, and Harrison wanted no-one disrespecting her and Shi.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:44 pm

(Aria)
"Damn why is he so strong?" She asks herself as she brings out her second emerald. "Focus Aria come on please work this time." She said as she clenched her hand as the emeralds spun around her, a odd glow could be seen around the emeralds and her as a small explosion happens and what's left is a larger version of the emeralds. They had become super emeralds. "This time I'm not holding back anything."

She brought her hands up as the emeralds disappeared from view (how I'd maybe they go into their user) as she wasn't engulfed in light nor turned super but she did gain a large increase in strength from the emeralds. "Here I come" she shouted as she got into a fighting stance.

(???)
"Good Aria, I forgot you had that trick. To bad it's wasted on someone like you." He said as he jumped down, he didn't fall though and he was in the air. "It's funny I came here expecting to fight this idiot, but I'm glad I get to kill more it's a lot more fun that way." He said as he threw his sword in the air. "Chaos storm." He yelled as concentrated chaos energy shot from the sky at them.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 1:58 pm

Shi was surprised. His fur glowed briefly and went grey. His eyes went red, and almost all of him changed color. "What the..?" He asked as this newly found form took shape. Realizing seconds later this was his Swift Shadow form, the dire wolf remembered it had been a while since this form had taken shape at all. Smirking, he looked up at the mysterious enemy. "See if you can take the more powerful forms of 6 beings!" He said, taunting him.

Blade concentrated her power on her super form. This wasn't hard to do, even if there weren't 7 emeralds present. Her shifting ability helped with that. Within seconds, her fur had gone from grey to turquoise, and her eyes had turned into a royal blue. This didn't look like any super form any of them had ever seen, but it was because of the color of her emerald. The teen wolf looked at Gravity. "Your turn, old friend." She told him as she summoned Tenshi.

Gravity nodded. Slowly, his fur went from green and dark turquoise to a pure grey and black. This was Gravity's super form, but he was only black for unknown reasons the others couldn't understand. He smiled. "It's been a while.... I love using these forms." The fox commented.

Mika took her turn next. Her blue scales turned to a violent red, and her eyes turned blue. The exact opposite of what they had been. Her expression remained the same, and she merely said, "Onward to the path of doom, enemy." This was one of the strangest quotes any of them had ever heard from her.

Harrison shook his head and concentrated. His fur turned from golden-orange to green, and his eyes stayed the same color; pink. Because pink. The dragon shape he had taken had long since disappeared because he was more concentrated on the battle, not dragons. He winked at Gravity, and the 5 of them all charged at once, chaos spears and blasts at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:10 pm

(???)
The figure used the same dash move to go to where everyone was standing before. "I'd just like to note how unfair this is, come on six on one ain't that a bit unfair. It should be." Suddenly he was engulfed in a white light as six if him appeared. "Six on six" all of them said as they split up each one grabbing one of the allies and teleporting them to another location. The original stayed with Aria. "Finally one on one" he said as he smiled under the hood. (Everyone was teleported to another part of the city, and the clones may not have his full power but are still huge A holes.)

(Aria)
"Oh no" she said as she sensed the power's of everyone in another location. She swore slightly as she looked at him. "What do you want?" She asked as she took her blade out. He teleported in front of the wolf as he whispered. "To be real." He said as he delivered a swift kick to her stomach sending the wolf backwards. She spun in the air and placed her feet on one of the buildings and jumped back only to be blocked by his blade.

She spun around and shot a move strike at his back earning her a wince in pain from her opponent. Focusing her power she shot a large energy blast at her opponent only to have it cut in half.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Blade was briefly paralyzed when she had been grabbed. When they stopped, she snarled. "What do you think you're doing?!" The clone merely smiled, and delivered a swift blow to her gut. Wincing, Blade used her agility to her advantage and ran in circled, confusing it. She quickly gave a blow to its spine, making it collapse. It looked up at her with a fierce determination, but she kicked it in the face to knock it unconscious and went to help Aria, chaos controlling herself there.

Shi was having a similar situation, but the clone could never place where he was. The dire wolf was either on the roof of a building or on a bench, or anywhere else in the area. He kept teleporting madly just so he wouldn't get hit. Finally, the clone was so confused its eyes crossed and it passed out. "Easy enough...." Shi muttered, chaos controlling to Aria's location, guessing Blade was already there.

Gravity, however, was having severe problems. Mika obviously had shot down her clone and flown off to help him, but even the two of them combined couldn't beat the clone immediately. Grimacing, the fox flung himself, fist ready, at the clone, socking it in the jaw. Mika shot several times at it, and it went down. "God.... that was hard." The male fox muttered. Mika flew off towards Aria's location, and Gravity followed.

Harrison grunted as he was flung into a wall. Jumping down and out of it, he ran at the clone and kicked it, then running back and repeating the same thing several times. Finally, he used a barrage of punches and kicks as a combo to finish it off quickly. "This was really unnecessary..." The hedgehog muttered.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:29 pm

(Aria)
"Damn" she yelled as she was thrown into a building, she wasn't having a fun time like the other's the original wasn't going down easy. Both had some wounds which surprised Aria greatly that was was able to hit the damn figure. Strangely she didn't remember some of these hits but decided that wasn't important now. She had two super emeralds she couldn't lose, could she?

"Just what are you?" She asked as she blocked another strike from the figure. She looked up as she could see a evil smile. "You should know best." He said as Aria blasted him close range with a chaos blast.

(???)
"Damn good one" he said as his hood was completely destroyed revealing a pure black wolf with almost glowing red eye's. His arm had a few scars and he was wearing a black long coat and black jeans. His face looked a bit weird though, if he wasn't black Aria would scare she was looking in a mirror. He jumped back and looked around. "Gangs all here huh? Well then did you like 25%?" He asked with a evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:39 pm

"Keith?" Shi was dumbfounded. Hope had been right, and Keith had become evil, and insane. "You're........ you're..." The dire wolf couldn't finish his sentence. This wasn't Vincent, whom Blade had claimed. This was Keith, the insanely evil weapon.

Blade knew this would've come. "Aria....... it's Keith." She said, since Shi wouldn't finish his sentence. "He...... he turned on us, just as Hope had explained." The she-wolf couldn't believe it. Betrayal had been dealt. They had to annihilate him.

Mika sighed. "Annihilate him. If he was good before and he's turned and won't go back, then we have to destroy him." She said calmly. The dragon didn't know this wolf, so she didn't care if he was dead or alive. What mattered is that their world wasn't in pieces.

Gravity felt paralyzed. Keith had betrayed them? Sure, the fox hadn't known Keith for a while, but it still hurt. "You're going down, Keith, prototype weapon." The kitsune snarled. He wasn't about to let his guard down just because an ally had turned on them. So much for Eggman missions..... it didn't seem like Eggman was even alive anymore.

Harrison could only hear the commotion. He had passed out from his efforts, and could no longer help in battle. He felt Mika drag him aside, and hide him in a tree hollow. She marked it with her claws, but he could only tell because he could still hear and feel things.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 2:48 pm

(Aria)
Aria was a bit shocked had he really turned on us. Something struck her though. "Wait wasn't Keith wearing a red coat, plus Keith's blade had a bazooka on it." She shouted out as the figure looked at Aria with a questionable look. "Who the hell is Keith?" He asked as something slammed into his side.

(Keith)
"I am" the prototype shouted as he kicked the wolf away and landed near the group. "Seriously you find a black wolf with a coat and assume it's me!" The wolf shouted at them as he looked at the figure, "hey man walking around dresses like me isn't good." He shouted as he grabbed his blade. Though he was weaker now then the rest he'd still fight.

(Hope/Nu)
"So why are we here?" The Alpha weapon asked as Nu without her mask looked at the fight. "Because if he can we can." The weapon said as they watched.

(???)
"Damn got caught off guard." He said as he looked at something around his arm. "The chain broke also, better watch myself." He said to himself as he held his hand up. "Chaos Storm." He shouted as lightning tried to hit everyone he saw.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:23 pm

Shi shouted over the storm. "I assumed it was you, Keith. He looked similar." He managed before being sent flying into a tree. "Urgh.........." The wolf muttered before passing into unconsciousness.

"SHI!" Blade shrieked. She turned and looked the figure straight in the eye. "That's it. You harm my cousin, and it's over!" The wolf roared. Tenshi and Blade both ran straight at the unknown wolf, attempting to strike him right in the heart with her chaos sword. "GYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Gravity looked at Blade in horror. "She's gone mad!" He yelled over the wind, which was nipping his ears with the cold. 'Oh god.... she's going straight in for an up close and personal to see if he'll meet with the business end of her sword.......' The fox thought worriedly. The figure could flick her away like a fly, despite the strength of all 7 of them.

Mika had managed to find a safe haven in a tree that nobody could see her in. 'I can't believe how strong he is... I can't even plan during battle because he's so swift and clever.' The dragon thought with a worried expression on her face. This was an enemy they'd have to work together with each other in order to defeat him.

(Harrison)
Knocked out and dreaming of ponies. Yaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory of a solider
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next