Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Memory of a solider

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Memory of a solider - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

On the ground with few injuries on his body was a black Wolf. He was wearing a long red coat with black jeans and a rather large sword which was two times his size. One thing stood out though. His red eye's and the look of a killer was obvious on them. He slowly gets up and looks a around. He seemed to be in a large town in the middle of the road to be exact. But sometimes was coming towards him a car. It tried to get his attention but he was still to disoriented to think.

He saw the light and instantly raised his sword to block whatever this was. But something else happened as he swung up a large beam of light came from the sword and cut the car in half. It did the same to a building. The man in the car looked at the black Wolf then ran out of the car afraid. "Where am I?" He asked looking at the sword which had a name in it. "Keith?" He said as he put it away
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 3:43 pm

(Aria)
The wolf held her ground though it was slightly difficult even with the emeralds power. She got hit by some of the debris and fell to her side, she was in pain but fought with her body to stand up. "Damn how can someone be so strong." She asked as she looked at the man just in time to see blade try and stab him. "Don't be a idiot." She shouted as she ran at the two of them.

(???)
"Really?" He asked as he Phase dashed behind Blade and smirked. "It's funny you tried that." He said as a energy built up around him as he smiled. "Chaos Terra Blast" he smiled as the energy was about to be released. If it wasn't for Keith stabbing the blade into the wolf. Someone could see Aria fall down in pain and clutch her stomach in the same spot the black wolf was stabbed.

(KeIth)
"Aria!" He shouted as he left the blade in the figure and ran to her side. She had a open wound she same size as his blade. "How did this happen?" He asked as he looked at small almost invisible chain's surrounding Aria. "What are these?" He asks as the figure laughs. "Chaos chain's, they connect me to my victim any damage I take my opponent takes." He said with a small laugh.

(Hope)
"Keith move" the young girl said as she pushed Keith out of the way and concentrated on Aria. The chain's broke as the wound healed.

(Nu)
Standing in front of the wolf was the weapon Nu.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:02 am

Blade snarled. This was enough, but she couldn't get her anger out on such a strategic opponent. She looked in horror as Aria fell, but was relieved she was healed afterwards. Turning, she smiled at the mysterious wolf and used her newly-devised plan. "I give in. You wanna kill me, you can." She said, kneeling on the ground. The teen winked at her friends, but she knew the enemy wouldn't know what she was doing it for. Inside, she hoped this would work.

Shi noticed Blade wink at him while looking like she was surrendering, and got the message. He nodded, and acted as if he was depressed, motioning for Gravity, and Mika to do the same. Tenshi had already done so.

(Others)
Looking sad, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:11 am

(???)
"Oh finally you give up" he said as he walked over to Aria. Hope and Keith stood in front of him but we're easily batted away with a quick hit from his sword. "Then I'll kill her, the rest of you can live I don't care." He said as he spun the blade around and made a attempt to stab into the snow white wolf. "Goodbye" he said as the blade was stopped by Nu.

(Nu)
This Nu looked a bit odd. Instead of her normal visor and cloak she was wearing a soft grey cloak with her arm's hidden under them. Her white hair was now in a braid and hung off the back of her head. "Hope said that I don't get chocolate if they die." The weapon said in a slightly kiddish voice that reflected her actual age.

(Keith and Hope)
"You bribed her with chocolate?" Keith asked as Hope nodded. "It was the only way I was going to get her to rebel against father." She said as Keith laughed.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:22 am

Blade looked up. Seeing her chance, she phase dashed around to the enemy's back, and struck hard with her Chaos Sword right through the gut. "Heh! Didn't see that one coming, did ya?" She questioned him in a joking voice. The teen felt a tiny bit victorious. She had finally landed a blow, and it was through the gut. How lovely!

Shi and the others stared. Blade had stabbed the enemy right through the gut, and it didn't seem like she was pulling away any time soon. Mika blinked, Gravity's jaw dropped, and Shi just stared. How on earth was that possible? Was it Nu's distraction? Shaking his head, Shi walked over. The figure hadn't seemed to be moving, but they didn't know if he was dead, either. What had happened?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 12:42 am

(???)
"Heh lucked out this time little sis, sorry I couldn't kill you this time." He said as his blood slowly pooled around the blade. "I'll admit you caught me off guard, I think I like you a bit more now." He said with a laugh as he looked at Blade. "You should know I like to kill those who interest me." He said coldly as he was engulfed in a blue light. "See ya around" he said coldly as he disappeared leaving a small pool of blood where he stood.

(Aria)
*knocked the five bucks out*

(Keith)
"Is it over?" He asked as he stood up only to be tackled by Hope. "Uhh what are you doing?" He asked his face turning slightly red at the sudden embrace.

(Hope)
"I'm sorry I almost killed you, I didn't know he's gone." She said to him as the young wolf held tightly. "I'm sorry"

(Nu)
"Hope target is gone, can I have chocolate now?" She asked in her kid voice smiling, hard to believe she almost killed them all.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 3:14 pm

(Blade)
Blade was dumbstruck. Her blade was streaked with blood. "Little........ sis?" She asked to no one in particular. "Strike.....?" The teen wolf wondered. Gravity came up to Blade with a confused look on his face. "That could be Strike, but we have no clue... He might've been toying with you." The fox told her. This didn't comfort Blade at all. She turned to Aria. "Is that Strike or Vincent? I can't think straight anymore...." The teen said.

(Mika and Gravity)
The reptile turned and picked up Harrison. "Let's go, fox." She said to Gravity. The dragon lifted into the air and flew off. "See you guys.." He said, nodding to everyone in turn, then flew after Mika. The two were heading back home, and hopefully no more dilemmas would be caused.

(Shi)
"....Little..... sis......" The dire wolf contemplated. He became lost in thought. Was that his evil cousin, or Vincent? This all confused Shi, and he couldn't figure it out. He shook his head. "Unbelievable... he could've been toying with you, like Gravity said, Blade." The male wolf told his cousin. Honestly, that was the most confusing departure sentence ever said.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:37 am

(Keith)
"You guys assume things way to much, he said 'Heh lucked out this time little sis, sorry I couldn't kill you this time.' And he was going after Aria the whole time, didn't even seem to care about anyone else but her." Keith said still in the death grip Hope was giving him. To think she was trying to kill him not even a few hours ago. "And uhh Hope I can't breath." He said as she laughed. "We don't need to breath." She said as she clutched him tighter.

(Aria)
"Anyone get the number of the BITCH that hit me?" She asked as she slowly got up and saw Nu. "Great another fight" she said as she weakly got her gun out. She seemed to be on the edge of death but was still able to move.

(Nu)
"I just want chocolate" the weapon said with a smile. Hard to believe she almost killed everyone.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:56 am

Blade fumbled around in her pockets and found a chocolate bar she hadn't eaten at all. She walked over to Nu and handed it to her. "Here," She smiled. "I'll give this to you, and it's a chocolate bar, but you have to unwrap it first." The teen she wolf said. She didn't know if Nu didn't know how to eat a chocolate bar, but she had explained it anyway. Blade was relieved.

Shi chuckled as he saw Blade hand the chocolate bar to Nu. He turned to Keith. "It was a quick assumption, was all. Blade still thinks so, but I'm over it." The dire wolf shrugged. His jeans were torn a little bit more than they had been by now, and his sneakers' soles were peeling off now. 'Geez, I need new sneakers. The jeans can last a bit longer.' The 18 year old male thought, puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory of a solider
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7