Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Memory of a solider

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Memory of a solider - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 am

First topic message reminder :

On the ground with few injuries on his body was a black Wolf. He was wearing a long red coat with black jeans and a rather large sword which was two times his size. One thing stood out though. His red eye's and the look of a killer was obvious on them. He slowly gets up and looks a around. He seemed to be in a large town in the middle of the road to be exact. But sometimes was coming towards him a car. It tried to get his attention but he was still to disoriented to think.

He saw the light and instantly raised his sword to block whatever this was. But something else happened as he swung up a large beam of light came from the sword and cut the car in half. It did the same to a building. The man in the car looked at the black Wolf then ran out of the car afraid. "Where am I?" He asked looking at the sword which had a name in it. "Keith?" He said as he put it away
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:16 am

The Alpha weapon looked at Keith and built up a stronger ball of energy. "Keith just stop and let go" she said a hint of pain behind her voice. She fired the attack at Keith as he slowly looked at the ball of energy. hey what the Hell A slightly Manish voice rang out as something ran past Keith and Shi. Spinning around a Cyan emerald the figure then bashed the ball away with pure power. sheesh where do things like you come from the figure said as it came more into veiw. It was a white wolf with a Red combat vest and black jeans. A gloved hand was at her side while the other was holding a bag of food. She looked older then Keith if only by a few years. just what the hell is going on here? she asked as Keith looked at her dumbfounded. She had just blocked a fully charged energy blast with a bitch slap.

(Can't have Keith die here so I brought a 21 year old Aria to the field)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:00 am

(Nice. Blade will follow.)

"W...what?" Shi opened his eyes. There was a white wolf in a red combat vest standing near Keith. "A...Aria?" He managed, almost choking on his words. Aria was one of his fellow G.U.N. agents... why was she here? Just then, Shi saw his 15-year old cousin appear out of nowhere right next to her.

"Long time no see, Shi. Or should I call you Death, which is your english name?" Blade grinned, sassy and spunky as always. The young wolf had simply followed Aria after Ember had left and all was well. The fact Yuuki was her mother was still shocking, but not as much. "Seriously, though. Who are these newbies?" She said jokingly. "I know they're not newbies but why are they here?" Blade questioned.

"Will you ever learn?" Shi joked. "They're here, because I was on a mission and found Keith here," He gestured to the prototype weapon wolf. "And so Hope came with a huge robot (It took her 3 days, might I add), and nearly killed both of us. Now she's trying to kill Keith because he's supposed to be some super-dangerous weapon world destroyer machine." Shi finished, almost out of breath.

All Blade had to say was, "Impressive.... I didn't expect such a long summary."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:23 am

you know this is why I never go grocery shopping. I always end up doing something else. the white wolf said as she placed the bag down. Keith couldn't say anything and questioned what the hell was going on. It was a bit to much for the weapon to take in at the time. Aria brought out a second emerald from her back pocket and held the Cyan and Silver gems close. hey this might actually be a fair fight the tomboy said with a smirk.

Hope stomped the ground in a small fit then pointed at the newcomers. "This wasn't supposed to happen like this, no matter if you want I'll just beat all off you" The Alpha weapon said as she got into a fighting stance. Small bots appeared around her and slightly surprised her. "I'm taking to long if they are here" she said as a army of mechs appeared each as big as Aria.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Blade laughed out loud and pointed at the Alpha weapon insultingly. "You call those BOTS? Ha! Even EGGMAN had better ones!" She smirked. In this case it was true, and she and Aria had the chaos emeralds on their side. Blade also had her powerhouse werewolf form. Shaking her head, Blade knew a 12 year old alpha weapon wasn't stronger than a 15 year old teen wolf who's been training with her siblings all her life. Blade smiled.

Shi groaned in annoyance. Glaring at Hope, he snarled in his most frightening tone that he had ever used in his entire life. "What ever happened to being nice, huh?! I thought we were allies after that explanation! You know what? Screw you and Keith! I don't care anymore! STOP BEING IDIOTS AND GO BACK TO WHENCE YOU CAME!!!!" He roared in fury. Blade looked dumbstruck, and Shi couldn't see Aria, and was too angry to care.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:43 pm

well considering we seem to be fighting a 12-year old who took out these two alone we shouldn't judge them on appearance Aria said as she waited. She looked at Shi after his sudden outburst and walked over to him. Placing the emerald back she then back hand slapped him. "Calm down she said as she looked back at Hope.

The girl looked down at the ground. "You just don't know. I don't want to hurt anyone but if you get in my way I have to" she then pointed at the four of them eye's full of determination. "I refuse to be scrapped just because you won't get out of my way" she yelled as the bots pulled out guns and other heavy weapons. hey so called weapon why are you on the ground? Aria shouted out as he looked at her. Keith slowly got up and walked forward one hand on his blade. I don't know what the he'll is going on but I refuse to die without knowing what the hell I am he said as he took the long sword out and pointed it at the bots as they started charging.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:39 pm

'Keith still doesn't get it...' Shi thought angrily. After Aria had put her hand on his shoulder and slapped him, it didn't exactly really help at this point. Charging, his form quickly shifted to a larger, furrier, stronger, and more ferocious werewolf than what he already was. Since he didn't have the chaos emeralds, or something equivalent to that, Shi couldn't go into his super form, but he assumed Blade would turn into her blazing Blade form. This form was only used when absolutely necessary, and was activated by huge threats.

And indeed she did. Blade felt a red fiery aura surround her. Howling, she turned into a fiery equivalent of herself. Charging, every bot she ran into melted. "If you don't get scrapped first, I'll melt you!" The she-wolf teen howled angrily. Her huge show of aggression had caused the bots to start running, in robotically programmed fear of melting. It was too late for them, as Blade got to them before they could escape. Within seconds, both cousins had obliterated the terrain massively.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Keith and aria were fighting the Alpha weapon. Though the bits feel easily to Blade and Shi she was another story. Even with the two emeralds they were having a hard time fighting the fully released weapon. Aria then jumped back as the weapon and Keith looked at her. She held both emeralds as she dashed forward at the weapon. But something else happened. A large blade stabbed into her leg as she was sent of course she fell and hit the ground hard.

Standing on a building was a tall girl with white hair and red markings. She had a while scarf covering the bottom half of her face. Only two blood red orbs could be seen. She was wearing a grey outfit and had 9 swords behind her. Subject Shi, Keith, Aria and Blade. Energy signs from Alpha almost red. Transfer Alpha. the being said as Hope was transported from the field leaving this newcomer and the rest of the group.

Nu will eliminate the enemies and dispose of the defective Prototype the being said in a almost robotic voice as the blades behind her made a wing like shape and spun around slightly.

(Note Nu is as strong as a hyper form now, so please don't try to one hit her like you did the bots)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:55 pm

(kk. I understand that, otherwise it'd be godmodding to the max.)

Blade looked at the newcomer and snarled. "Just who do you think you are?!" She yelled. This new enemy looked stronger than a super form, and stronger than a shadow form, so she assumed it must be about the strength of a hyper form. 'Oh crap....' The wolf teen thought nervously. This enemy would be tougher to beat, and it would take all four of them to beat her. She turned to Aria, Keith, and Shi. "We'll all have to fight her. Objections?"

Shi shook his head. "No objections here. What about you two?" He asked his fellow agent and Keith. This would be a tough battle, and he knew Blade's calculations were correct, even without Tails or Gravity's help. The fiery wolf was still looking up in anger and shock, and Shi felt angry himself. In fact, he was infuriated. She had taken away a possible ally, and this was clearly one of those moments where it felt like the final showdown. Blade called Tenshi to the field, and Shi did the same with Eclipse. They'd have to go all out against this one.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:01 pm

Nu held out her hand and looked at Keith. Aria took a fighting stance with both her guns drawn. Keith took his blade and pointed it at the enemy. man this presence it strong Aria said as Keith nodded. "Ya I'm in, I don't want to die here" he said as Nu closed her eye's and a mask appeared over them. All that could be seen was a red sight which watched all her opponents careful.

She sent out 7 of her 9 blades to attack her opponents. Each blade was going for a different target. She had the extra one attack Keith. Aria blocked her blade with the gun but found it hard to keep the weapon in place. It quickly broke her guard forcing her to bring up a chaos shield. Keith blocked down the middle of the swords but was overwhelmed and knocked backwards.

Number held the last two swords in case one if them tried to hit her.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Blade held up her arms and a force field went up, also one went in front of Shi. "You're not taking us down that easily!" She managed to smirk. This enemy wasn't going to kill them on the spot, nope! They'd fight 'til the end, especially with their fighting spirit. Tenshi leapt into the air and charged Nu, lightning crackling between her jaws, using a sort of paralyzing move. Veering to Nu's side, Tenshi attempted to bite her hip.

Shi watched Eclipse follow Tenshi, but the dragon circled Nu once to find a weak spot, and upon finding one, attempted to strike with her poisonous, barbed tail. The dire wolf male closed his eyes, fearing that both would be put into their dormant state if Nu struck them with the two remaining swords. He hoped they were sneaky enough that she hadn't seen them.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Nu didn't do anything when they all charged at her. All attacks collided with the weapon but none made and dents nor did any even break her skin. Even the poison tail did nothing as Nu at almost the speed of light did a large scale tornado attack that would of dealt damage to any who were in close range. Even if you dodged the damage would still effect you given her energy field as the fact the swords they blocked were coming back at them.

Aria swore under her breath as she took out her rifle. Looking down the scope she aimed a well timed strike right at the weapon. It hit her head but left nothing but a small bruise. "No way this gun has enough power to go through five tanks" she said shocked.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:19 pm

"Aria, she has the strength of a hyper form mobian." Blade said worriedly. Tenshi had gone flying, but managed to stay floating in the air. Grimacing, the teen wolf tossed her chaos wolf a healing biscuit. Usually these worked pretty quickly, and she tossed one to Eclipse as well. They needed these two in their active state so they could fight. Summoning a crap ton of magma from the earth, and hurled it at Nu. Hopefully this would at least do a tiny bit of damage, or they were all damned.

Shi felt like he almost couldn't breath until Blade tossed Eclipse one of Aqua's magical healing biscuits. This relieved him, but he was still nervous. The dire wolf decided to get up close and personal. Climbing up the building she stood on at max speed, he dodged the magma aimed at Nu, and struck from behind. His claws hit cold metallic feeling skin instead. 'What the....?' He thought, startled.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:25 pm

"Hyper form?" Aria asked not sure what that was. She had lost a lot of her memories before so this was understandable. She then fired a few more rounds but they were all blocked by Nu's blades. She stood there as the magma tried to hit her but quickly raised a field around the magma and created a small black hole inside the field making it all disappear. She wasn't focused and was hit by the wolf. Looking at him with the visor on. Instead if stabbing him she launched a quick and hard elbow right at his face.

Aria was dumbfounded she hadn't met anyone this strong without a emerald. She looked at her two chaos emeralds and held them close. Running at the weapon she builds up a large energy field around her. "Chaos Nova" she shouts out as she tackles the weapon. Nu didn't even flinch from the hit and remained there. She then slapped Aria away like she was a fly.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:55 pm

When Aria came back, Blade nodded. "Hyper form. You know a super form, right? It's like that, but 5 times stronger." She explained. Right after, the fiery form of Blade charged at Nu, a barrage of lava following right behind her. Getting the message, Tenshi then almost exploded in a direct beam of white light, and there stood a 10 foot tall Timber Wolf, snarling at Nu. This was Tenshi's secret form, known as "Supernova chaos." It was a large, pure black wolf, with piercing red eyes and incredible strength, about almost the equal to a super form. Tenshi had only ever performed this once, when the huge fire storm hit Blade's tribe. With a howl, the Supernova chaos wolf charged up the building and rammed herself into Nu forcefully.

Shi seemed dumbstruck as he was hit with an elbow that felt strangely metallic. Stumbling back, he got out of Tenshi's way. It seemed this had only happened once. Smiling, since Nu was distracted, the dire werewolf struck the enemy with a powerful chaos spear, but not powerful enough to one kit K.O., or damage her greatly.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:01 am

Nu waited until blade was right in front of her then uppercuts her jaw with the same force as a cannon. She then trapped the large wolf in the same energy field she had with the magma but instead if making a black hole she just tossed the wolf away. One if the nine swords blocked the spear for her as if it had a mind of it's own.

"Subjects show resistance at 25% max capacity. Shall Nu engage 50%?" She asked no one as a voice rang out. "You will over heat if you do, these wolves are wearing down Nu just finish them" a elderly voice said as Nu nodded. "Understood" she said as she held her hands up and created large amounts of energy from her hands. She then sent these at her opponents.

Aria and Keith were blocking the blades that stormed at them giving Blade and Shi opportunities to attack. But they were wearing down and the swords didn't stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory of a solider
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next