Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Memory of a solider

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Memory of a solider Empty
PostSubject: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 am

On the ground with few injuries on his body was a black Wolf. He was wearing a long red coat with black jeans and a rather large sword which was two times his size. One thing stood out though. His red eye's and the look of a killer was obvious on them. He slowly gets up and looks a around. He seemed to be in a large town in the middle of the road to be exact. But sometimes was coming towards him a car. It tried to get his attention but he was still to disoriented to think.

He saw the light and instantly raised his sword to block whatever this was. But something else happened as he swung up a large beam of light came from the sword and cut the car in half. It did the same to a building. The man in the car looked at the black Wolf then ran out of the car afraid. "Where am I?" He asked looking at the sword which had a name in it. "Keith?" He said as he put it away
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:43 am

Another male black wolf with piercing blue eyes was nearby. His bright red vest and light red undershirt were very noticeable because of his fur color. His jeans were a bit torn on each spot where his knees were, and his purple sneakers were worn down from running. Looking around, Shi sighed. It had been awhile since Nisshoku had contacted him from G.U.N. Shaking his head, he looked at his surroundings again. Today had been very depressing.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:51 am

Keith looked at the destruction he caused and then over to the broken building. "D-Did I do that?" He asked himself as he looked to see people and Mobians gathering around the building. "Where the hell am it. Wait better question is where did I come from." He holds his head. "My mind is completely blank only thing I can remember is basic functions" he said as cars started to surround him.

He looked around to see all of them. Guns pointed at his head. "Wait what?" He asked as the waited for him to make a move. "H-hey that was a accident" he said stepping forward as they started shooting. He raised his hands as a large barrier surrounded him. "Royal guard?" He said to himself as he started running. He wasn't going fast....yet
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:10 am

Shi paused. There were a group of overlanders and mobians all crowding a black wolf, much like Shi himself. "What the......... why are they shooting at him?" The male wolf muttered. Running to the scene, everyone turned and looked at him, except the black wolf. "Why are you all trying to hurt him?" Shi questioned in his strong soounding voice. Most cowered in fear whenever they heard it unless they knew him. In this case, about 50% of the entire group cowered and dared to peer through their hands. 'This whole thing is rediculous. Unless it was ordered by G.U.N., this wolf shouldn't be surrounded or attempted to be shot.' Shi thought.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:16 am

Keith ran but he wasn't able to shake the people shooting him. His so called royal guard had disappeared by now and all he wanted to do was get away. But they seemed to stop but something else came as he went to a open area. A large Walker robot was hit opponent now. He held his sword. "Ok bring it on" he shouted though he didn't know how to fight it seems his body did.

Missiles were shot at him as he jumped around them. "Damn come on" he said as he moved quickly and cut one of the legs in half. He landed in time to be hit by the other leg. He went flying into a wall and went to his knee. "Come on" he said as his eye's seemed to get darker. He dashed forward and cut the automatic mech in two destroying it. "Weak" he said as he sheathed the blade. He didn't know but they were chasing him because he went on a small rampage before passing out.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:33 am

((Ignoring my character, eh? I can deal.))

Shi saw the wolf run away, and his question was left unanswered. 'Great...' The male wolf thought, chasing after the other black wolf like everyone else, except his reason was different. He needed to talk to this other male wolf. Why was he being targeted, and why was he so nervous about it? Running at his fastest speed, Shi got there just as the last part of the robot was destroyed. Shaking his head, Shi held his no-finger gloved hand out to tell the crowd silently that they should stay back. Approacching the other male casually, Shi spoke. "Hello... I am Shi, and I would like to know why you're running from this crowd, and why exactly you've been so nervous about being targeted." He said like this was not a huge problem.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:45 am

Keith turned around his blade still drawn pointing it. He lowered his sword and put it away. "I don't know. I woke up a little ways away I can't remember who I am and I used some power to destroy the thing that almost hit me" he explained not knowing the other damages he caused. "Then they shot things at me and I got afraid so I ran" he ended with as a officer walked over. "Ya right, you attacked the headquarters of G.U.N and destroyed most of it" Keith looked shocked. "I-I did what?l he said. His eye's still looked like a hardened warrior narrow and red eye's piercing the souls of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:49 am

Shi nearly jumped a mile. "Look, officer, I'm an official agent of G.U.N., and this wolf just told me everything. He has no idea that he had this power, and feels very confused and lost. If you'll allow me to take him to the back-up headquarters I can have him talk with my commander." He said firmly. The male wolf was not about to let an innocent be arrested when he had no clue he had done any harm. Clearly he had sliced a car in half, then not realized he'd sliced a building in half. The other wolf was lucky Shi was here, or he'd be in deep trouble.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:31 pm

The officer looked like he had some complaints but he didn't voice any of them and stood down. "Really?" Keith said. He got a bit happier considering this was the first good thing to happen to him. That he could remember. He didn't put his sword away though and kept holding it. It was the only thing that made him feel safe. "Alright th-" he didn't get to finish his sentence when a large crash could be heard. A large robot bigger then most of the buildings showed up. It looked nothing like a G.U.N Robot though.

It had long legs which seemed to have small jets on the sides and back for quick movement. It's arms had nothing on them but there was a hinge on the side which one would assume had a gun behind it. The cockpit was dark and no sound could be heard. "What's that?" Keith asked as the bot seemed to just stare at Keith.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:05 pm

"Another one of Eggman's crazy creations...." Shi growled. Blade had warned him about this, being the sensible cousin she was. Grimacing at the robot, Shi charged, but a bright light suddenly flashed, looking like it was coming from him. When the light receded, Shi was a larger, furrier, fiercer werewolf. Summoning his chaos dragon, Eclipse, he charged again. Knocking the robot almost clear over using a bit of a shove with his shoulder, were-Shi looked pretty terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:13 pm

Wow How Cute a large dog A female voice rang out of the machine obviously talking to the largest wolf. "Eggman?" Keith said out loud as he readied his sword. The mech looked fine right now. let's see I only planned on fighting Keith so 90% should be ok with this wolf the mech had some steam coming out of it as it sent a hard punch at almost sonic speed right at the larger wolf. Keith didn't know what to do so he decided to fight. He dashed forward and ran along the arm of the bot. Cutting up he then sliced the arm off. "I don't know who you are but don't mess with me" he said as he tried to slash the cockpit. But the other arm bitch slapped him away.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:30 pm

Shi snarled, going back into his normal form. "The name's Shi, lady, and you're not messing with me or Keith here." Eclipse had apparently started launching chaos meteors at the robot furiously, trying to destroy it. "GET HER, ECLIPSE!" The male dire wolf yelled at his dragon. Getting out his dual samurai swords inherited from his father, Shi started lashing out at the 'bot all over. He wasn't going to let the dog insult go to his head.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:34 pm

The bot raised a shield that was like Keith's. The person in the mechanism decided not to speak for what reason non could know. Keith then got up and looked at the bot. He raised his sword and pointed it at the bot. As if by just his will a large rocket fired from the back of the large sword and went flying at the robot. "The hell?" Keith asked as he stood up and ran at it once again. The bit got hit but didn't take much damage. It then sent a pulse of pure energy which due to the difference in the type of power wouldn't be able to be absorbed and would hurt like a son of a Bitch.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:38 pm

Shi smiled at Keith, and kept running at the bot after the shield depleted. Slashing furiously, he would occasionally jump back to regain some strength, then he and Eclipse would attack again. This robot and the stranger within were NOT going to foil Shi's plans to bring Keith with him to G.U.N, and possibly become a trainee and then be upped to an agent like him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Keith ran at the bot with his red eye's seemingly having a fire behind them. He jumped up with the same white light as when he cut the building in half covering his sword. He cut down slashing through the shield and half of the mech. He then cut the air behind him as the pillar of light engulfed the bot breaking it. Something got out of the cockpit and stood on top of the mech. It was a pink wolf with a white lab coat. She looked similar to Keith only shorter and pinker. She looked right at Keith ignoring Shi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory of a solider   Memory of a solider Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory of a solider
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next