Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Tina the Fennekin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumin

Lumin

Poké : 6581

Adopting Tina the Fennekin Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Tina the Fennekin   Adopting Tina the Fennekin EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:25 pm

» Gender: Female
» Species: #653 - Fennekin, Fox Pokemon
» Affiliation/Rank: None (looking to apply for Exploration Team)

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Looking to expand my character repertoire and I always enjoy a challenge. Playing character types created by someone else is as difficult as it gets in an RP setting, and  I think I can be very good at it. Plus I love Fennekins and want to try RPing as a different gender. =)

» Sample of roleplay: The trees of Pecha Forest were aglow with the midday sun as the cheeful fox trotted down a lonely path. She'd just spent the last half hour adjusting the bow on her left ear, making sure it was positioned just right lest any males cross her path. Not that she wanted to look more attractive--though of course she always strived to look her best--she just didn't want to give off any bad vibes, in case the 'mon of her dreams appeared. Which was always a possiblity. She wasn't picky, but she favored the cuter boys.

A cool breeze rustled through the bushes, caressing Tina's face as she made her way. She really hoped no mean Pokemon showed up. She'd defend herself in a heartbeat, but at the expense of her appearance, and the last thing she wanted was to look disheveled in front of a potential boyfriend. How embarrassing. Just thinking about it gave her bad chills, like she'd stepped into a freezer. And she hated the cold.

She had just come upon a divide in the path when a small bird Pokemon fluttered to the ground in front of her. The Pidove poked and prodded the earth with its beak before looking up at Tina. She was put off at first, but she never let an opportunity go to waste.

"Why... hello there, sweetie. Aren't you just adorable!" she cooed, taking a few steps closer. She could sense it was male, but it didn't give her the attention she saught. "Are you looking for food? I bet you are. I've got a berry if you're hungry." The Fennekin extracted a Lum Berry from the pack she wore on her back, which was full of grooming supplies among other items. She held up the berry in her mouth, offering it up to the male.

The Pidove cocked its head at first, hopping a little closer to inspect the berry. Then without warning it leapt at her and flapped its wings, beating at her with Gust. Tina tumbled backwards in surprise, losing her bow to the wind currents. All at once a look of determination came over her face. She was not a helpless little flower that was going to blow away at the first sign of trouble.
Digging her paws in against the torrent, she powered up an Ember attack deep in her throat and fired them sporadically at the Pidove's feet, ducking and weaving awkwardly as some of them where blown back her way. Once she got the bird dancing, she leaped forward and swatted it down with Scratch. The relatively weak Pokemon gave up without further incident, taking to the air and leaving Tina to gather up her dropped berry and walk back up the path in search of her bow.

"Males," she muttered. "They never learn."

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t3363-up-for-adoption-tina-the-fennekin

» Levels of existing characters: Cracker - Level 11
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Adopting Tina the Fennekin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Tina the Fennekin   Adopting Tina the Fennekin EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:30 pm

-Accepted-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Tina the Fennekin
Page 1 of 1