Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Leaf me alone!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Leaf me alone! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here he was again. William had no idea what it was but something about this new area had caught his attention and refused to let go. In any case - once more the Gengar was wandering in the sea of orange, yellow and red that was the Fallen Leaf Copse.
There really wasn't much of interest here, but the place had this feeling of power to it. Could other Pokémon sense it too? No, the Gengar believed for it to be best not to ask just in case he had stumbled on something important here. It probably was nothing and he was wasting his time, but he would be wasting his time anyway, so there really wasn't much of a reason not to waste it here.
And thusly William wandered on, looking at the ground, the treetops and anywhere else something of interest could be hidden.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Serena wished William would stop being a downer, just like Sosio did. The fear of the Poison/Ghost type had faded by now, and the Servine felt like scolding him. Knowing better than to do so, however, she stayed silent. Then came the sight of the shrine. "We.... we made it!" She said with new energy and excitement. There it stood. Problem was, there were now a bunch of Pokemon to be taken care of. Groaning, the Servine immediately used Leaf Tornado on all of them at once, because she felt it would take out at least one or two of them. Suddenly, she fell back. The grass type felt faint.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 11:16 pm

Even William was getting sick of having to complain all the time. But just as he felt as if he was going to burst a blood vessel, something appeared between the leaves. A slab of stone or something similar it was - William couldn't quite make out any details from this far away. There were quite a few Pokémon surrounding the thing, but William was sure that this was the thing they had been looking for. They only had to defeat these Pokémon, then they would be able to take a closer look on this shrine thing. It definitely seemed to be important.
"I think we made it.", the Gengar whispered.
"Any plans for how we should do battle?".
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:16 am

Sosio heard the words "we made it" from both Pokemon now. If she asked what they meant, she would seem stupid, but then she saw it, too. A stone in the clearing, just as she saw it before, but this time it seemed less ominous. The change of dungeons was truly dramatic; the last time she came there, it was on a hill in a clearing, but this one seemed to be surrounded by more trees, and not on an incline at all. It had to be the same one, because it felt like the same place. Either way, they made it.

"Battle? There's someone to battle there?" Then Sosio noticed the five Pokemon that guarded it, making it seem even more important. Now she looked stupid, but no matter.
"Oh, I see them. Let's each take out the ones we can land super-effective attacks on to speed up this battle. William, I assume you still have Focus Blast, so you can easily take out the Sentret, the Ursaring might take some teaming up... I can take out the Wurmple easily, along with the Deerling and Phantumo while--" She glanced at Serena. "I don't think Serena can do anything at this state..."
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:25 am

Managing a grimace in her state of condition, the Servine looked at Sosio. "I'm sure William has....... reviver.... seeds...... He's had.... more.... experience..... in....... the dungeon.... than I have....." Serena said, barely able to keep herself standing up and awake. 'Why..... on earth.... am I close to passing out.... right now?' She thought with disappointment. The grass type thought they had truly made it unscathed, but she had been wrong.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:31 pm

Indeed William was in the possession of these fabled seeds, brought here with him only to be used in case of a complete emergency. After all these items were rather rare. But considering the state the Servine seemed to be in, this could be one of these situations. And addionally William didn't really care much about preserving ressources anymore - their eternal search was almost over!
With a quick glance he tossed one of the aforementioned items in the direction of the Grass type, wondering what would happen if one were to actually use a Reviver Seed as its name said - as a seed. Would a tree grow from it, bearing Reviver Seeds to be harvested? If so that would be immensely useful and definitely something worth trying. Was there really noone who had tried this before?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:51 pm

The way the Servine spoke about the Reviver Seeds gave Sosio chills. It sounded like Serena was on the brink of death. The Fletchinder knew plenty a pokemon that could talk--walk, even, after fainting, and they just couldn't use moves. A lot of these pokemon that could handle fainting so well were most often lower levels, so what was the difference?

Now the Gengar took out one of those necessary seeds, of which Sosio only had one. They truly were rare if in all of the time it took for the once-Fletchling to evolve, she still only had a single one. Surely, if this theory were correct, William couldn't  have piles of them, either. But now that Serena was to be revived, by a single seed, oddly enough, Sosio followed through on her plan,
"If you have any powerful moves, Serena, I suggest you use them. Especially if you have any multi-hit ones, as it'll help us get through them faster. So again, we'll be using as many super-effective moves as possible, and the most powerful ones if we have none that are super effective. I'm ready..."

Sosio flapped up above the ground, and sped forward, shooting Ember-bombs at all the grass and bug-types she passed; a perfect distraction for William and Serena to charge up any moves that took a while, and then they, too could burst into battle. The Fletchinder flew out of reach as the several pokemon struggled to land a counter attack. the Phantump, being the only one with a long-ranged attack, attempted to shoot a speedy Shadow Ball at Sosio, but she was faster and did an upside-down loop to avoid it. Evolution seemed to give her much better speed, now, something she could look forward to using. 
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:52 pm

Serena regained strength after being given the Reviver Seed, which she had consumed already. Getting up, she grinned. "They're in definitely in for something." The Servine grinned. With newfound energy, she launched a Leaf Tornado at all 5 Pokemon at once. The Phantump and Wurmple seemed surprised, the Ursaring and Sentret fazed. The Deerling seemed to hold strong. Taking a chance, the grass type took out the Sentret with Iron Tail. Leaping back again, she looked at the remainder of Pokemon. It seemed the surprised Phantump and Wurmple were down as well. 'Wow. That was a bit impressive.' Serena thought.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:09 pm

Seeing that the others had already initiated the battle, William grumbled a quiet "You're welcome." before beginning to focus his thoughts, launching the all too familliar Fighting type move at every foe he could see that belonged to the Normal type.
Types in general were such a strange concept. Just because your species belonged to one or two of them your entire set of resistances and weaknesses changed. If William would suddenly become a Fire type for example he would most likely have trouble swimming all of a sudden. How did these things work? And why did they work so similarly across so many different species? Had nobody researched something like this yet?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Now with Serena revived, she was able to take out several Pokemon that stood by the shrine. Leaving only a few, now, Sosio flew forward to peck the remaining Grass-type, since the Wurmple and Phantump already fainted. The Deerling spun from the blow and landed on its chin, unable to move. Now this left the Ursaring, which all three acquaintances could take out together. Sosio nearly squealed at the excitement of being able to approach the shrine, as it would be her first time seeing what it held. Whatever treasure was hidden there was surely theirs.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:23 pm

Serena smiled at Sosio. Looking at the Ursaring with confidence, she turned to both partners in turn. "Well?" Was all she said. The Servine wasn't really sure what move to use.... she wondered if Sosio or William wanted to attack first. Shrugging, Serena got into a typical battle stance. If they were going to fight the fully evolved Pokemon, all three of them would do it together.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:34 pm

A sinister grin appeared on the Ghost type's face. The three of them against one single Pokémon that could most likely not even harm the Ghost type and did have a type disadvantage against one of William's attacks. If this Pokémon would choose to stay and fight, then this would be an easy battle. If it would simply run away, then...well, then there simply wouldn't be any battle at all.
Either way they were so close to the shrine now, so close to the very reason they had been wandering around this wretched forest for days now. Soon it would all be over and they could go back home where a warm, soft bed would be waiting for the Ghost type. And he really needed some sleep right now...
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:48 pm

Sosio nodded to each of them, and smiled towards the bear, who stood his ground. To think after all this time, it would come down to be as easy as a single Pokemon. In a few moments, they would be there, journey end. The Fletchinder flapped up and swooped into the bear, tackling it with as much strength as she had, which still didn't knock it over. She would now leave it to her two awesome acquaintances, who sill surely take it out in a couple of blows. The excitement was just unbearable. Good one, Sosio.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:15 pm

Serena knew that they were both okay with it, and after Sosio attacked, she let out her most fearsome Leaf Tornado that she could muster. The Ursaring definitely looked surprised that a Pokemon smaller than it could muster such an attack, and it nearly fell over, but instead, staggered. Looking to William, Serena smiled at him. The trio were truely fearsome Pokemon as it was.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:49 pm

Seeing the Ursaring stumble around under the others' attacks and then finally fall to the ground, Willam levitated high into the air, positioning himself right above the foe. There he then charged up yet another Focus Blast, this time not firing it but instead divebombing straight downwards. Due to his immunity against both the Fighting and Normal type, the Ghost type should have no trouble passing through both the Ursaring and his own attack unharmed. The same would not be applicable to the Ursaring however.
Being so close to the goal he had been working towards for so long had granted the Gengar additional motivation and energy. Would he have been able to watch himself, he would likely have felt pity for the Ursaring.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:59 pm

Sosio smiled joyfully and landed upon the defeat of the last remaining guard to the shrine. She looked contently first to William and then to Serena. William, she had known before, so it made her even more prideful to make it this far with both him, and a new friend she got to witness evolution by. It truly felt amazing, so much so that the Fletchinder's heart leaped upon the memories she owned on the way here. The heartrate increase made her want to jump about with joy, but she kept herself contained as she waited for the "go" to approach the shrine. Everything was just so great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaf me alone!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next