Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Leaf me alone!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Leaf me alone! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here he was again. William had no idea what it was but something about this new area had caught his attention and refused to let go. In any case - once more the Gengar was wandering in the sea of orange, yellow and red that was the Fallen Leaf Copse.
There really wasn't much of interest here, but the place had this feeling of power to it. Could other Pokémon sense it too? No, the Gengar believed for it to be best not to ask just in case he had stumbled on something important here. It probably was nothing and he was wasting his time, but he would be wasting his time anyway, so there really wasn't much of a reason not to waste it here.
And thusly William wandered on, looking at the ground, the treetops and anywhere else something of interest could be hidden.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Serena turned and saw the Fletchinder coming right for them. "William! She's coming at us!" The Snivy said worriedly. The fire/flying combo would be devastating for a grass type like Serena. Immediately, she hid behind William. He had a better chance at fighting the Fletchinder than she did. This moment just scared her because of the possible consequences.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:31 pm

William meanwhile reacted quickly to the Snivy's warning, unluckily for the Snivy not having noticed the Grass type hiding behind him however. Thus his method of dodging what he believed to be an assault consisted out of disappearing into the ground, waiting for the likely foe to pass by. It usually was an effective tactic for Pokémon incapable of burrowing. The increased aggressiveness in what William believed to be a feral Pokémon was rather surprising for the Ghost type however. At least it was a Pokémon not resistant to Shadow Ball, the Gengar's main method of attack.

Savato carried out 5 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Leaf me alone! - Page 4 N0xFnHW , Leaf me alone! - Page 4 Cg1bFr4 , Leaf me alone! - Page 4 W276IIx , Leaf me alone! - Page 4 6wjGuYG , Leaf me alone! - Page 4 Cg1bFr4
(E=46+1=47)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Sosio broke mid air, putting her talons before her in the action of stopping so suddenly. A grass type shouted fearfully, revealing it wasn't a feral Pokemon, but rather one with intelligence. The figure that sunk into the ground looked awfully familiar...

"William?" Sosio called quietly.

She had first met the Gengar in this very dungeon when she was just a Fletchling. He looked just the same as Sosio remembered, and the short glimpse she caught of him before he disappeared triggered the memory. Even if it wasn't, she was prepared to dodge an attack.

E=20 (I'm not counting this new page because I didn't join before it, really)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:42 pm

(k)

Serena heard the Fletchinder say William's name. "William, she's not an enemy." The Snivy called down towards the earth. "I think it's a friend of yours that might have evolved after you met..." She said. It was definitely possible, because none of her friends might recognize her when she evolved. Serena decided to greet the Fletchinder, knowing she wasn't a foe. "Hello.... Might I ask your name?" She said as the flying/fire type landed.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Now this was surprising. The assailant seemed to know the spectral Pokémon's name.
"Huh? You know my name? I can't remember having ever met you befo-", William replied, suddenly pausing for several seconds as he finally realized what had happened.
"Sosio? Is that you? Congratulations! I didn't expect meeting you here...again! So, what brings you back to this place?"
William had completely forgotten the possibility of Pokémon evolving and thus hadn't even thought of considering that the Fletchinder could be this old friend of his. Slowly he reappeared from the ground, being able to lay eyes on this Fire type for the first time.
"I have to say - I'm impressed."
The sudden sound of a branch snapping, followed by a Silcoon landing in their midst alerted William to the fact that the three of them were not alone here.
"I think we might have other visitors too.", he commented dryly.

(E=47-4=43)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:05 pm

Before Sosio could answer Serena, William had stated her name.

"I returned because I wish to live here... What could you possibly be doing that you've had to stay here? Hehe."

Sosio knew William had reached his final evolution, because how else can a Pokemon be so big and powerful? Sosio giggled when the Gengar stated his surprise. Before she had a chance to state her own joy with evolution, a Pokemon came down to attack. Now she wouldn't even have to touch the bug-type with her first ever ranged attack.

"I got this," she stated with determination. The speedy bird used Ember on the cocoon, causing it to temporarily burst into flames. Who knew how fun it was to play with fire?

(Silcoon: 4/6)

E=20
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:08 pm

Serena smiled. This Fletchinder apparently named, "Sosio" used Ember on the Silcoon. She had gained a new move at some point, and so she used the move on the Silcoon; Leaf Tornado. Considering it couldn't move because it lacked any limbs, it couldn't really fight back. The Snivy didn't even need to move to use this move.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:16 pm

William really wouldn't have thought anyone would decide to voluntarily live here. The Gengar had only been here a few days and he was already getting sick of this sea of red and yellow with foes behind every corner. Then however they were surprised by a Silcoon, that was dealt with so quickly that William was almost feeling pity for it. There really was no need for him to try and contribute to the battle any more. The poor Bug type - feral though it may be - had been put through enough already.
"I've come here to look for stuff that might be worth finding. I don't really know why I keep returning here. It just seems that some sort of higher force keeps guiding me back here."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:35 pm

Sosio got up out of her battle stance. No one else was battling. Hearing that the Gengar came to find items, the Fletchinder picked up the Cascoon with her claws and threw it into a tree, deciding to leave it there. If there was anything she learned in this dungeon, it was that you didn't have to battle the cocoons. They couldn't move, and therefore they couldn't follow you if you just left them somewhere.

"Sounds interesting... Is there anything in particular you're looking for?"

The fact that William kept coming back here, kind of against will, freaked Sosio out. There might be some creepy force that keeps drawing 'mon back in, which was suspicious. Could that be what made Sosio want to come back and live here?

E=20
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Serena shrugged. "He doesn't really know, and neither do I. Before we continue, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Serena. Pleased to make your acquaintance," She said. The Snivy felt it necessary to do so, so that way the Fletchinder didn't have to ask her later on. That made things easier for everyone now.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 pm

"Well, yeah. I have no real idea what it is I am looking for. Serena has a goal in mind however."
Then the Gengar's eyes widened as he realized something.
"Oh, my apologies! I haven't introduced the two of you to each other yet! Serena, this is Sosio, Sosio, this is Serena. Sosio and I met here some time ago. Serena I've met just today."
Now that there were three of them, the battles they would most likely have to face would hopefully be easier. It would of course be better if they wouldn't have to do any further battling, but knowing his dysmal luck William knew that those were dreams of futility.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:59 pm

Sosio listened to Serena state one thing, and William agreeing to it and restating. The Gengar then suddenly jumped on introductions, making Sosio feel a little special for having already known the ghost-type and had just evolved. As the grass-type introduced herself just after the Fletchinder's past acquaintance did, she reached out a friendly overturned foot, looking to the other's whimsy short arms.

Amazing, it was, how upon instantly meeting someone new, one would just immediately explore with them. Sosio never expected to meet any of her friends again, but somehow she found William once more. To think at first, he appeared as a shady stranger to her, and now they chatted as if they were old friends.

E=20-(roll)

aMEWzing carried out 1 launched of one Fallen Leaf Copse :
Leaf me alone! - Page 4 W276IIx
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:04 pm

Serena accepted Sosio's extended talons, and shook. It was nice to know she found yet another friend. Quite amazing how one could do so... The Snivy smiled, then turned to William. "Shall we get going again? The shrine doesn't feel too far..." Serena said to him. The closer they got, the more power the grass type felt emanating from herself, and the more nearer the shrine was. All of this excited her.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:09 pm

"I do suppose so. Staying in one place for too long can be unwise in places like these."
William was glad to see that these two friends of his seemed to be getting along rather well, even though one of them had a massive type advantage over the other.
Mystery Dungeons...they were one strange phenomenon indeed. They tended to appear differently each time one would be to enter them and yet to those inside of them they appeared the same until they left. Also they turned Pokémon into ferrocious beasts, viciously attacking all and everyone they could get their eyes or other sensory organs on. But - if this shrine was one of those fixed points and it held within itself somethig useful - maybe it was a way to turn these Mystery Dungeons back to normal?
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Sosio bounced at a word Serena said.

"Shrine?!" This really intrigued the bird. She had discovered this place, as well as a shrine in the center not too long ago. How did they already know about it? Amazing how fast gossip and news can travel, unless there was something the bird didn't know about.

Sosio looked to William as he spoke. After evolving, and becoming a little bigger, the ghost that once towered over the small bird didn't seem so big anymore. For once, the new Fletchinder felt like she accomplished something huge, now discovery and evolution. Sosio couldn't wait to find out how big she could get in her final evolution.

Sosio's attention was then averted, as she noticed a neat gray scarf simply lying behind the partially transparent friend. The feathered Pokemon tilted her head and walked towards it, acquiring it in the same claws she used to shake Serena's hands. Yes, Sosio was left-clawed.

E=20-1(Trap Scarf)=19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaf me alone!   Leaf me alone! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaf me alone!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next