Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Turning Over A New Leaf.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Turning Over A New Leaf. Empty
PostSubject: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:39 pm

A small, yet round, pokemon slowly walks towards the famous Guild, which everyone from this town spoke about. It was somewhere people, who enjoy spending their time to help other pokemon, works there, setting an example for all the other pokemon. "Hopefully they'll allow me me in..." The small pokemon says as he nears the huge building, sighing a bit afterwards. He wasn't one to spend time doing things such as help other pokemon, but this Numel knew he could do it if he tired. "I'll show them.." The numel, also known as Inferno, whispers to himself, finally arriving at the entrance. "So...how does this work I wonder..."

Last edited by FlyingNinja on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Luckily the Numel did not have to venture into the guild, possibly getting lost to find out, as Faye, who had just returned from one of her frequent trips through Grassveil Town, spotted the Fire type standing in front of the guild. Happy to meet a potential new friend, the guildmaster walked over, introducing herself with the words:
"Hello, dearie! My name is Faye. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Inferno was quite startled by this pokemon's greeting, which caused him to jump an inch off the ground. "Oh..Hello there, my name's Inferno." He mumbles quietly, looking over at her with gloomy eyes. "I was hoping to join this guild..." A pidgy flew over their heads after he finished speaking, making Inferno lose concentration for a second, before regaining it a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:46 pm

"Oh, sorry, should I have startled you.", Faye sincerely apologized.
"And if you want to form a rescue team, then you are in luck, dearie. I can get you signed up. It shouldn't even take long at all. If you would please follow me indide so we can begin, sweetie?"
Smiling at the Numel warmly, the guildmaster caught herself thinking about the adventures it would be having in the future already. Which new places would it discover? Which treasures would it unearth? With new friends were there to make?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:20 pm

The numel looks down at his stubby legs, letting out a small sigh. "It's fine..." He begins to say, looking up at her once more. "I was thinking about joining a team, but if none are open then I'll settle with creating a rescue team...I just don't know where to start..." His mouth quickly curls into a frown once again, showing his frustration. Inferno wasn't good with actually doing work, so this was sort of new for him, which is why he was so lost.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 pm

"Oh, don't worry, dearie. Creating a rescue team is easy, and I'm here to help you with it after all. And maybe you'll make some friends on your journeys, who might just join your team then."
So the Numel was one of the shyer types. Knowing that would certainly help Faye by letting her adjust her approach to the Fire type in order to make her feel less nervous.
Hopefully the Numel would find some friends soon, so they would be able to go on adventures together. But for now she had to form a team first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:43 pm

The numel nods her head slowly, trying his best to smile. "Alright..." His out look of life isn't the brightest, so he always ends up thinking of ways of how things can screw up very badly, which is what he was doing now. What happened if no one joined his team? What would happen if everyone hates him and doesn't want to be around him? Hopefully these were only bad thoughts, but there were something to still fear about.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:01 pm

After guiding the Numel through the guild, the duo soon came to halt in front of a wooden door, that appeared to be slightly larger than the other doors in the corridor it was in.
Using her vines to open the door, the guildmaster spoke:
"After you, sweetie. It shouldn't take long at all. Would you like some tea?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:21 pm

"Yes please..." He whispers, walking ahead of her. His eyes were glue to the ground the whole way here, which meant he didn't exactly get the whole place memorized, but even if he was listening he wouldn't have. Thankfully the small voices, who were telling him he was going to screw up, finally stopped.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:31 pm

A warm smile spread out over her face, Faye followed the Ground type into her quarters, waddling behind her desk to retrieve a rather large book from one of the many shelves adorning the back wall.
Setting it down on the desk, she addressed the Numel once more:
"Now, dearie, let us begin. First I would need your name."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:56 pm

"Inferno." He says with a small smile. Despite hearing her words, the small numel was distracted, looking around the room in awe. "This place is so amazing..." He whispers to himself while the guild master did whatever she needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Writing down the name of the Pokémon in front of her, Faye didn't show, that she heard the Fire type's whisper, not wanting to embarrass it. Instead she simply went on with the signup process, hoping to make the Numel feel less uncomfortable.
"Now, have you thought of a name for your team already, dearie? Because that would be the next thing to do. If you haven't, then feel free to do so now, dearie. Take all the time you need."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:52 pm

The small numel nods it head lightly, understanding her words. Though, he never thought of a name; he never even touched that topic. "Um..." His front right foot began to tap to the beat of his heart as he try to think up a name. "How about Team Chaotix?" Inferno finally says, smiling a bit at himself. "Yeah...I that's the name I want." As he said this, his eyes twinkled brightly, imagining going on great adventures.

OOC: Sonic reference xD
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Writing the team name down in the same book, next to Inferno's name, Faye once again smiled softly as she spoke:
"Okay, dearie. You are now officially a team! Now to get you equipped..."
Using her vines the guildmaster retrieved one of the smaller bags from the wall, setting it down on the desk between the two of them.
"Now, sweetie, this is your Treasure Bag. Inside you will find your Explorer Badge, your Wonder Map and a little surprise. So, would you like to familiarize yourself with it now, or would you prefer for us to get  you a room first?"

(The surprise is a ribbon in the colour of their choice, just like the ribbon at the start of PMD Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:53 pm

"Um...I would like to get a room first." He whispers before looking up at her again. "Oh, and do I just come to you for more team badges if I get another pokemon to join my team?" The numel then bites the strap of the treasure bag, placing it right in front of his body so he could wiggly his neck into the loop. His smile grew bigger and bigger by the second, happy to finally become a rescue team member.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning Over A New Leaf.   Turning Over A New Leaf. Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning Over A New Leaf.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next