Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Retry for Adopting Lincoln The Riolu (God help me if this is rejected..It's hard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Retry for Adopting Lincoln The Riolu (God help me if this is rejected..It's hard) Empty
PostSubject: Retry for Adopting Lincoln The Riolu (God help me if this is rejected..It's hard)   Retry for Adopting Lincoln The Riolu (God help me if this is rejected..It's hard) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:47 pm

» Name: Lincoln
» Gender: Male
» Species: Riolu
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I remember now! Because he's a Riolu, first of all, second of all, I want a more diverse char from what I have (in this case calm and relaxed.), and third and last, it's a boy. Boys are needed just as much as girls in this world.

» Sample of roleplay: (I'm using the same sample since apparently it was ok)  Lincoln sighed. Staying in this tree to watch the moon and stars was interesting and fun (in his case). As he gazed up at the stars he considered thinking about life. Thinking about life wasn't easy, especially since not a lot was known about its purpose, how this world was created, etc. Lincoln wanted to know more. 'Why can't I learn more from the stars...? Why can't the aura tell me through the stars?' He thought, wondering. Suddenly, the whole tree shook. The male Riolu yelped in surprise.

"Hello? Who's up there?" A voice called. "Are you ok? I didn't mean to startle you."

Lincoln blinked before answering, "Yeah, I'm ok. I'll come down now, though." He called to the voice. He didn't know who or what it was, but he needed to know. Climbing down, he saw it was a Heracross.

"Ah! So that's who you are. A Riolu." He smiled. "The name's Chris, by the way." The Heracross told him.

"Oh! I'm Lincoln.." The Riolu said. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, friend. You need a place to sleep tonight?" Chris asked him calmly. The Heracross didn't seem bad, so Lincoln didn't make a move.

"Uh... yeah. I've been gazing at the stars to answer some questions no-one else can answer."  Lincoln said. It was true he needed a place to sleep. He'd been out here almost all night, gazing.

"Follow me, then. I'm sure the hotel won't mind you staying for one night." Chris said. The Heracross then started walking in the direction of the Grassveil hotel.

Lincoln followed, eventually walking next to Chris. That confirmed it. He wasn't an outlaw like some. 'Good. I don't need another Pokemon tricking me into thinking their nice, and then attacking me.' The Riolu thought. They walked towards the hotel and into the night, knowing sleep would wash over them like a blanket soon. Lincoln smiled.

» Link to the original bio: Lincoln's Original Bio
» Levels of existing characters: Serea, Level 13 | Ramira, Level 6 | Nocturna, Level 6
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Retry for Adopting Lincoln The Riolu (God help me if this is rejected..It's hard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retry for Adopting Lincoln The Riolu (God help me if this is rejected..It's hard)   Retry for Adopting Lincoln The Riolu (God help me if this is rejected..It's hard) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 2:08 am

-Denied due to insufficient reasoning-
Back to top Go down

Retry for Adopting Lincoln The Riolu (God help me if this is rejected..It's hard)
Page 1 of 1