Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Shaman the Riolu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Adopting Shaman the Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Shaman the Riolu   Adopting Shaman the Riolu EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:35 pm

» Name: Shaman(Last name Daymon according to threads.).
» Gender: Male.
» Species: #447, Riolu, the Emanation Pokemon.
» Affiliation/Rank: Stays in the guild due to being found by the Starly working as an apprentice when he was young, though he doesn't have an official team as of yet.

» Why do you want to adopt them?: I find Shaman to be a very interesting character with a lot of room for development in any direction, and he's a pretty cool one too with a unique personality. Plus, I believe I would do a good job playing him.

» Sample of roleplay: Shaman muttered several profanities to himself as he walked through Shadowhue, searching the pockets in his cloak. Come on Michael, you just had to burn my cards by accident. Figures. The Riolu scoffed. He had plenty other of pieces and ideas for games, sure, but that was one less type of game he could play with others.
A sudden movement in the bushes got his attention as Shaman quickly flipped his hood up, turning around to take in his is surroundings. Amongst the bushes, he could see the shape of a Pokemon, their aura shining through as it seemed to be getting larger. He stepped to the side, flipping his hood back off as a Poochyena dashed into the open.
"Now, was there any reason for that?" The Riolu asked with a devilish grin. The feral Poochyena simply returned his comment with a growl, preparing an attack.
"Of course," Shaman sighed, losing his grin and taking a fighting stance. "I had to get stuck with an unintelligent one. Alright, I guess I can still have some fun with this."

» Link to the original bio: Original bio here
» Levels of existing characters: Nate-Level 14
Avaria-Level 8

Back to top Go down
Headphone Actor

Headphone Actor

Poké : 5240

Adopting Shaman the Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Shaman the Riolu   Adopting Shaman the Riolu EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:18 am

Adoption Approved
Please update your character records and enjoy roleplaying!
Back to top Go down

Adopting Shaman the Riolu
Page 1 of 1