Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adopting Nocturna The Absol (First and hopefully last retry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Adopting Nocturna The Absol (First and hopefully last retry) Empty
PostSubject: Adopting Nocturna The Absol (First and hopefully last retry)   Adopting Nocturna The Absol (First and hopefully last retry) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:58 pm

» Name: Nocturna
» Gender: Female
» Species: Absol
» Affiliation/Rank: None (The app said none :I)

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Absols are more my style, and I like female characters over males (although I'll be making a male in the future.). I'd like to try RPing with a calm and quiet in appearance, but vicious on the inside sort of character.

» Sample of roleplay: Nocturna sighed. She had absolutely no friends, and here she was, wandering the town. Pokemon scattered out of her way as she walked, fearing that she would attack them. 'This makes me feel sad.....' She thought. 'They're all too scared to approach me just because I'm the Disaster Pokemon. Or so they say....' The Absol thought sadly. There was one of them who approached her, though. A Houndoom in a red lab coat. "Who are you...?" Nocturna asked, confused. He was brave enough to talk to her.

"Ember. The name's Ember." The Houndoom said, smiling.  The Absol blinked. This was different. He wasn't scared at all.

"You look confused," He said. "Probably because I walked right up to you." Ember added.

"I... I am. Most back away in fear." Nocturna said, still utterly puzzled.

"I know an Absol, so that's why I'm not afraid." The Houndoom responded calmly. While they were talking, other Pokemon were gaping at him as if he was sent from Arceus himself. "Will you quit staring?" He growled at the crowd that was forming.

Nocturna looked at the Pokemon that backed away, knowing he could be a strong opponent. The Absol looked at him. "I don't believe I've seen you around here before. Where are you from?" She asked.

The Houndoom calmly responded, "A town far away from here. I was friends with a large group of Pokemon, but we all left the town in search of a place where we could stay. We were not able to stay there for reasons I can't explain." He explained.

"That's.... that's amazing." Nocturna said, but kept her posture and still looked menacing. She was up for  a fight if he requested one. "Well, come with me." She said. "I'm sure I can get you a room in the hotel or something." Sighing with relief, the Absol led Ember to the tree hotel on the farther side of town. There, she would get him a room for him. She would leave him to do whatever after that.

» Link to the original bio: Nocturna
» Levels of existing characters: Serena - Level 13 | Ramira - Level 5
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Adopting Nocturna The Absol (First and hopefully last retry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopting Nocturna The Absol (First and hopefully last retry)   Adopting Nocturna The Absol (First and hopefully last retry) EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 12:37 am

-Accepted-
Back to top Go down

Adopting Nocturna The Absol (First and hopefully last retry)
Page 1 of 1