Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Exploring the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Exploring the Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 9:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Joey {13} -5 from travel
Joey was on his way to Pecha Forest. He kept believing it was one of the safer places to explore. He was getting a little tired of being in the village all the time. He wanted to room for a bit. He had informed Azeral that he would be out for a bit exploring the area around the outside of town.

Joey wanted to get used to the forest once more. Being in a town all the time had taken a bit on him. He used to travel through the tree's all the time. Going from tree to tree. It was fun to him. Occasionally he would get to chase a storm.

Joey looked around as he passed through the forest's entrance. He felt a little uneasy as he entered it. Being that he is not used to being in dungeons for a while. He did not realize that the dungeon would usually give off this feeling. A feeling of hostility. He decided nothing of it at the time and continued into the forest. He took a look at the sun and saw it was still rising over the horizon, early morning.

He smiled as he had plenty of time to explore the area before having to head back. He began to climb one of the tree's and got on top of one of the branches. He looked into the forest and smiled. He was ready to explore this forest.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:46 pm

Bullwinkle stuck his hand into burrow under a tree, looking to see if there was anything there. "AAAUGH!" He said, his glow changing to a vibrant Orange(Surprised or freaking out). He pulled his hand out of the burrow, revealing 3 Exeggcute on his hand, one biting onto each of his fingers. "AAH!" He said, retracting his limbs into a defense curl, forcing the exeggcute off, as he rolled a couple feet. The knocked off wild pokemon quickly recovered calling the other half of the squad, who began to bounce on top of the ghostly pokemon. "Prepare to be ASTONISHED!" Bullwinkle said proudly, popping out onto his feet, his glow turned a deep Indigo(Empowered, proud, victorious) releasing a small dark purple flash around him, knocking the smaller pokemon off of him, each falling about 4 feet from him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:35 am

Natsu watched this happen. "Well you do know that you were the one who attacked right?" He then turned to Joey. "Ya but it's just a illusion. If I turn into a flying type I can't fly" he said as he looked over to tue fight. He didn't help because he believed in a fair fight. He also didn't think he needed to help at all. He felt the Pokemon had it. Sorta.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 12:43 am

Joey {10}
Joey looked back to the Zorua. "An illusion?" he said as he thought about it for a moment. "That is still pretty neat though." he said with a smile as he watched the eggs jumping up and down on the golett. Joey chuckled at it as it really was true that he had attacked them first. Joey then shot a bolt of electricity between the golett and the other pokemon. It only suceeded in keeping them from attacking each other for a moment. Then Joey just sighed as it was pointless to try to stop it.

He then noticed a large berry of multiple colors. He ran towards it and rolled it towards the Zorua. "I know these!" he said with joy. "Its a Watmel Berry!" he continued. "They are sweet!" he smiled then attempted to crack it open. However he was having some difficulty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:23 pm

"Look! I didn't mean it ok! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to invade your home!" Bullwinkle said running away once more, past the other two. "Oh! Let me help you with that!" He said, stopping in his tracks, taking the berry from the small electric pokemon's hands and cracking it open with his arm. "Here you go!" He said, handing the berry to the other pokemon before being tackled once more by the small group of round pokemon. "Look I said I was sorry!" Bullwinkle said, using his arms to try and push away the bouncing mob, and utterly failing to push any off of him.
Bullwinkle got up again, picking up three of them and stuffing them back into the burrow, hoping that he could stop their assault. He ran back, grabbing the others, and repeating the action. He then grabbed a nearby bush, making sure it wasn't a pokemon's home. Bullwinkle pulled the small bush out of the ground, taking some dirt with it. He dug a hole in front of the burrow, stuffing the roots in and burying it with soil. He pulled some branches off, just enough for the residents to go through. "OK!" He said exhausted(Somehow), sitting down with a thud. "I hope you enjoy the renovation..." He said looking at the Exeggcute burrow.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:11 pm

Natsu watched all this happened with a bored look on his face. He looked at the ground as he kicked something. "Damn don't have my bag" he said out loud. Considering how he was grabbed from town and dragged into the air and thrown down it was understandable that he didn't have his bag with him. He didn't notice if either of the other pokemon had something to carry item's with.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:35 am

Joey {10}
Joey sighed as he heard that they did not have a bag. He needed one also. He still needs to get some stuff to make a bag in the first place... He also remembered he needed to acquire some poke and a berry to use to make the bag at the shop he found.

"Sorry. I don't have a bag" he said with a sigh. He started to feel that this was going to be a problem if he did not get one soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest   Exploring the Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3