Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Super

Go down 
+2
Jax
Kat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:41 pm

5 AM. Some one's awful, AWFUL music starts blaring, jolting poor Yuliya awake and giving her an almost heart-attack as her body flailed a few inches into the air and she screamed many inaudible Russian words like there was a murderer in her room. As she landed back on the bed, she landed on the trigger of her freshly-loaded shotgun, sending a bullet through the wall and into some poor sap's room. In her panic, she grabbed the gun and hopped to the ground and rolled under the bad, out of sight, and aimed the gun at the door. She shook with panic.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Everything was peaceful and quiet, everyone was asleep.... then Rock Lobster.  Oh BOY.  Finn arose in his bed almost like a vampire from a cheesy old movie before throwing his arms into the air and shouting along with the lyrics: "IT WAS A ROCK LOBSTER!  ROCK LOB-"
He had the biggest, dumbest smile on his face, but there luckily wasn't anyone in his room to see it, nor was there any light.   He would have kept singing along if not for the sound of someone.... screaming?  Mixed in with the music, it was hard to tell, but before he could decide whether it was just a part of the song or if perhaps he'd imagined it, a sudden shotgun blast came through his wall, peppering it with holes.

He screamed like a frilly little girl as this happened, putting his arms up in front of his face out of fear.  However, the spray luckily didn't come near him, instead just passing by and finally coming to a stop on the other side of his room.  He frantically got up and bolted out of his room.... or tried, but instead ran face-first into his door.  After falling to the ground and rubbing his forehead, he opened the door and exited.  However, instead of investigating the first room next to his, which was Nick's room, he instead ran straight to the one at the other end of his side of the hall.  Considering he'd gotten along best with Yuliya so far, and the fact that she was the youngest, she was the one he thought to check on first.

While darting through the hall, Finn caught a glimpse of Sera peeking out of her doorway.  However, he paid no mind to this.  "Are you alright!?" he questioned as he flung the door to the Russian girl's room open.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 10:25 pm

The abyss of darkness was blissfull. The headache of a day was over with, the pain was no longer present, and he finally had a moment where he was not either bleeding out or doubting everything. He did not snore, nor did he feel the light weight on his back of the sleeping furball who really should not have been sleeping there in case he were to roll over in his sleep or something. The room was quiet, still, before suddenly a strange tune roused the black ball as her pink ears shot up. Lucy popped up from the sudden noise, the tunes of the human muffled by the surrounding walls as she tilted her head. There was not any immediate danger, and the sound had failed to awaken Him...that was until there was another, much louder, sound.

A loud bang rung through the halls and he could hear something whiz past the back of his head. His eyes snapped open from the slumber as the weapon's ammo shot just above his head. He reacted swiftly, pushing himself up as his hand shot towards Lucy, his fingers grazing her collar before he suddenly disappeared. The rat was left to fall onto the bed softly as Nick had retreated into the computerized collar. Lucy proppelled herself forward and off the bed, landing softly on a part of the blanket that had fallen to the floor. She retreated under the desk of the computer, a tight compact space where only she could go.

He was beginning to actually register things now, the camera swaying wildly as Lucy made her retreat. The microphone was picking up a song blaring rather loudly as he heard voices outside. What was going on? Were they being attacked? He-....Why the fuck was Rock Lobster playing? He didn't want to know. He allowed Lucy to remain where she was, not too keen on going out and facing anyone with guns when he had no weapon himself. He did not know that Yulia had taken the room next to his, and for all he knew someone had just attempted to kill another in the other room.

The rat's arms lifted above her head, lowering her radar-dish ears so that the sound did not assault her ears as much. Lucy did not want to leave the enclosed space, everything was going to hell and it was too dangerous to leave. The collar was not beeping for her to move either, so she did not move a muscle other than to press herself into a corner and keep a keen eye on what she could see of the outside. She could remember the instructions clearly, different tones on the collar meaning to go in different directions. Nothing sounded from the collar at the moment, so she would simply remain still unless she absolutely had to move. Then suddenly...silence.

--

She had been sleeping, not planning to awaken until about a half an hour before the scheduled waking time. Sera jolted awake at the sound of sudden music and a even a gun firing. Her mind immediately jumped to the conclusion that there was an attack, and she jumped out of bed to greet the assaultants, to find nothing. She had opened the door to see that suspicious teen that had been nice to her rushing towards the russian girl's room. They seemed fine, and there wasn't any dangerous looking people around. What the hell had happened? She knew one thing though, that music needed to stop.

She rushed over to Roy's room, lifting her leg and slamming her foot into the door. The door caved, the lock snapping and failing to hold the door as she kicked the door in. "SHUT UP!" she shouted, her hand was suddenly ablaze as she lobbed a chunk of flame at the direction of the source. The flame sailed through the air and collided with the phone, blasting it with fire and obliterating the phone. She turned to glare at Roy, whispering two words as she pointed at him, "Never. Again." before grabbing the door and slamming it shut. However, since the door had been broken it promptly swung back open slowly as she returned to her room.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:05 pm

Roy was around mid-step in his little 'performance' when he paused, raising a brow as he heard another voice join in on the song from another room. Well, that confirmed that the rooms weren't soundproof, so stuff like that could be heard. He chuckled and started to respond to Lucky's singing before stopping, blinking as he heard the sound of a gun firing and screaming. He stayed perfectly still, glancing in the direction the shot came from, not being able to see anything because of the walls. Was that...was that because of the music? Did somebody really hate Rock Lobster that much? Had Grey jumped some surprise sink-or-swim training on them? Or was something worse going on?

Eh, it wasn't really a problem for him yet. When it came in busting down his door, then he would deal with it.

That was when the problem did indeed come busting down his door, the teen looking to the woman who had stormed into his room. He recognized her from the previous day, but he hadn't really talked to her at all. But, what he did know was that she seemed to have some kind of fire-thingy. Which she exemplified there and then, where she obliterated his phone with a fireball. There wasn't really anything left of it other than shattered parts, and the room was left in relative silence. Or at least, left in a lack of Rock Lobster. As Sera turned to leave and slammed the door shut, Roy hopped down from his spot on the foot board and rolled out of the room, heading through the now re-opened door since it had failed to shut completely.

"Hey, kind of upfront, aren't we? If you wanted to see me so badly, you could have at least knocked first. But really, you could have asked me to turn it down before going all Mario on my phone!" He called over to the woman with a mostly relaxed tone, but a hint of annoyance as she went back to her room. He stopped in the middle of the hallway and glanced back to his room, looking down to the floor and noticing a bag of Sour Patch Kids. He blinked, stepping back over to the door and picking it up, smirking slightly and pocketing the bag, before looking to the doorway to Yuliya's room, wondering what was going on there.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 am

(Zen)

Putting away the groceries was easy. It seemed they had gotten everything that they all would need. At least they could be trusted for that. Tomorrow was a new day. Maybe they would be even better then.

She had drifted off to sleep in her room at the front of the corridor with hope.

She woke up with something completely different.

First there was music, then a bang. A gun shot.

Fucking hell.

Zen sprung out of bed and grabbed her gun, a small pistol. Shoving it into the back of her pants, she hoped she wouldn't need to use it.

Opening the door, she looked out upon bedlam. Everyone was running around. Some more irritable than others. The orange light of flame's danced from the new kid's room. Lucky Charms looked into Yuliya's room in a panic. Roy was holding candy. Sera looked like she was about to burst as blood vessel.

"Okay," she shouted, her voice filling the hall. "Everyone out! Right now! Into the training room! March!"

She meant business. She folded her arms and stared them all down. She wasn't about to do anything, not after yesterday. She would let Bogart figure out what to do with them.

Just then, there was a voice in her ear.

"Yes, it's just them. No, doesn't seem like it. Okay. They'll be waiting for you. I will."

---------

(Shade)

I breathe a sigh of relief. I was about to rush out there in my boxer shorts. Seems Zen has things under control, though I can already tell this is going to be a very long day.

As if yesterday wasn't.

I look back at her. I can't attend to them quite yet. I have to make sure she's doing okay.

We've already had breakfast. I fixed a hearty, if mundane breakfast. The usual fare. Bacon, sausage, toast, and eggs. I made sure her's were scrambled. She doesn't like them when she can tell what they were.

After the food, I had given her some painkillers. Still she's having trouble walking on her own.

"Tell you what, Zen. Take them for a run. Wake them up a little. Maybe burn off some energy.

"Oh, and make sure they actually run. No powers. No damn heelies. I'll be up in a few minutes."

I look back at her.

"'Ow are you feeling? You can stay in 'ere for the day, if you need. You need rest."

Even as I say it, I know she won't take my advice. She has too much fire in her.

----

A run. This should be fun. She can't help but smirk a little under the mask.

"Change of plans, squirts! Everyone into the elevator! We're going top side. Say hello to the sunrise!"

She'll wait for them to file in until she joins.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:29 am

More noises, someone shouts. Lucy is backed up against the wall as much as she can, trying to appear like a small really thick dust bunny or something. However she recognizes Zen's voice. She doesn't sound too happy, but she said something about the training room. She knew where that was! At least, she thought...

A beep from the collar, He wanted her to move. She moved quickly, darting out from her hiding spot before climbing up the desk and onto the keyboard. She ran across the keyboard, closing out the nyan cat loop without realizing it as she traveled across the furniture and flung herself at the door knob in one swift leap. She gripped the door knob as her weight caused it to turn. The door creaked open slowly before she allowed herself to fall to the ground. She moved around and peeked through the crack of the slowly opening door.

Everyone seemed to be going somewhere. Nick grew rather annoyed. Oh sure everyone, he was perfectly fine thank you very much, the bullets only flew less than an inch past his head in his sleep. They did not seem panicked though, and there was not any people he had not already seen running around. So they weren't getting attacked...at least it seemed so. There was something at his door, Lucy seemed to notice it too. The rat had hopped out and was sniffing it, recoiling at the smell slightly. A swift and very quiet beep, and Lucy grabbed the candy and brought it into the room.

It was still on the floor, but it was now in His room. She recognized the smell from the man that had pointed at her. She peeked out the door again, before she pushed it closed. She paused as He suddenly appeared next to her as He left the collar. He stood up from his kneel, she hopped up his arm, gripping the folds of the shirt as she climbed up to his shoulder once more.

Nick looked to his closet, Roy's jacket was in it. He grabbed the jacket before opening the door. Whatever had happened, it wasn't something big. It was enough to make Zen appear angry, but everything was..."fine". He opened the door, tossing the jacket over to Roy, the cloth spreading out in the throw and threatening to cover Roy's head as Nick walked past.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:59 am

Yuliya's finger tensed on the trigger as somebody burst into her room. Her little heart pounded in her head as she stared with wide-eyed panic at the door, but as she was pulling the trigger she saw it was Lucky and her heart stopped. In a split second, she felt horror and the urge to die all at once.

But the gun didn't fire. There was only a harmless *click.*

It took Yuliya a moment to process this. She looked at the gun, and then at Lucky, and then back at the gun. She threw the gun aside in disgust, and it clattered uselessly against the wall under the bad. She falt her heart turn into a lead sinker as she stared at it with wide-eyed horror. The horrible thing that she had almost done. She could feel nothing but guilt and sadness welling up inside her. She sprang out from under the bed and latched onto Lucky with pure terror, now crying hysterically.

"I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to!!! I wvouldn't have done it, I didn't mean it, I'm sorry!!!!" she cried, completely inconsolable.

-~~~-

I can feel the painkillers gracing my body as he asks me if I'm okay. There's a commotion outside, and for some reason he's telling his mysterious partner to take them for a run. I don't trust her crowd control skills. I don't trust her at all yet. I try to get up, but there's not enough painkiller in me to be able to stand on my own. I collapse back into the chair next to my empty plate.

"Stop your haverin," I cough from my chair, "I've had worse. I'll need new compresses though, these are completely melted." I sigh. "I don't know about having that heid-the-baw doo taking care of them. I may not have handled things well last night, but I'm still not a fan of her 'belter' tactics. That's sarcasm, by the way. Anno she's your partner, but am no a fan of her," I groan. "I feel like we should at least see them before they bolt. I try to stand up again, but it's still not working. "Fahk," I groan.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:54 am

Finn opened the door, and the first thing he saw.... was a gun pointed right at him.  He put his hands up to show he wasn't a threat, and a distinct click was heard.  Had.... Yuliya just tried to shoot him?  Had the gun stalled or was it just not loaded?  Either way, it was now clear where the previous gunshot had come from.  He just stood there and watched as the gun was tossed aside and the russian girl rushed over to him, clinging onto him and speaking semi-coherently through her bawling and Russian accent.  His arms dropped to his sides and he sighed, not caring too much that he'd just kind of been shot at twice.  As long as it was an accident and Yuliya was sorry - both of which were clearly true - he wasn't mad.

However, Zen was speaking, and she was being fairly harsh by ordering everyone around already, including the traumatized little girl.  Finn spotted a clock in the girl's room and took a moment to look at it; it was 5, not 6.  They had been promised another hour of rest, and he planned to at least get that extra hour for Yuliya.  Another thing that bothered him was that Zen was still using that infuriating voice modifier, showing her complete and utter lack of even the slightest trust.  Honestly, it seemed less for safety and more like it was just to send a message that she didn't like them.  Since he was standing in the doorway to the room, he simply leaned back slightly to look into the hall at the woman with the mask.  He wrapped an arm around Yuliya in a hug and put the other arm against the doorway, glaring at Zen in the process.

It had barely been a day and Zen had shown a complete lack of trust in any of them, tried to make them all look pathetic in a fight without Shade's permission, been absolutely no help with ANYTHING that'd happened so far, and now.... she felt like it was a good time to take a position of authority over them.  Maybe it was just the fact that this was supposed to be a happy morning filled with candy and it'd turned into gunshots, fire, and lots of yelling, but Lucky wasn't feeling quite like a "fluffy puppy child" at the moment.  He was feeling more like Yuliya was going to have an awful time if someone didn't tell the white witch to shut up, and no one else had seemed particularly interested in speaking against her so far.

"It's only 5; we've got another hour.  Now go eat your chocolate and leave us alone for a while, Darth Vader.... unless you really think any of us need our morning ruined anymore," he ordered as if he had some kind of authority, making fun of Zen's voice modifier while he was at it.
He was starting to think maybe he didn't want to be friends with this one, because she was reeeally seeming like an inconsiderate jerk.  He made sure to look down at the bag of Reese's Cups on the floor when he referenced them, just to show where they were and that they were intended for Zen.  Even if he was starting to not like her, he didn't plan to take back his gift.  Maybe it would get rid of her all-encompassing aura of negativity.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:30 am

(Zen)

She gritted her teeth. It took everything she had not to grab him by the collar, pin him against the wall, and shake him until he passed out.

She spoke slowly, her voice like rocks grinding slowly against iron.

"Fine.

"Fine.

"If you want to take a break, take a break. As a matter of fact, why don't you just sit your ass on the couch and eat your candy?" She took the candy at her feet and tossed onto the couch.

"See what happens. Go ahead. You people may be special, you may have powers, but that doesn't mean you get special treatment! "

She stomped towards him, standing inches away.

" I had to work for years! I've had to run two miles everyday, push my body and my mind to their absolute limits everyday! And do you know why, Lucky?!" She puked the nickname out, seeping with something nearing contempt.

"Because those people out there?

"They. Don't. Care. About. You!

"They will kill you at the first chance they get! They will put a gun in your face and will not hesitate to pull the trigger. They will do everything in their power to hurt you. They will not hold back. They will not be gentle."

Frustration grabbed her like a whirlwind. Before she knew it her hands were on his collar. She had pushed him against the wall.

"I cannot tell you how many times I have been shot at. I have lost count of how many times I have come so close to dying. How many times have you, Lucky?

"How many?"

She breathed heavily, her amplifier making her breath deep and heavy.

Then, it clicked off. Her own, natural voice spoke, choking up in her throat.

"You can call me mean, you can call me harsh. But do not ever, EVER accuse me of not giving a shit about you, about trying to 'ruin your morning'.

"Because if any of you dies because you weren't ready for what is going to happen, then your blood will be on my hands. Mine, and no one else's."

She shoved him back against the wall and stalked over to the elevator.

"I'm going for a run to cool off. If anyone wants to join me, fine. If you don't, fine. Enjoy your candy."

She slammed the elevator door behind her and pressed the button to go to the surface. As the elevator began its slow ascent, she stood in the corner of the elevator, her arms wrapped around herself. She ripped off her mask and struggled to breath as her throat seemed to close shut.

She bent over and coughed, her hands on her knees. She tried to control her breathing. She tried to center herself. But she couldn't. She just needed to run for awhile. She just needed to breath the cold morning air, sweat a little, let her mind settle. Then everything would be fine.

She would come back when she was calm. Not before.

-------

(Shade)

I knew it. She's always been head strong.

"Alright, my Kelly-Ann."

I go and grab her another ice pack. I give it to her before I take her and support her under my arm. We head out into the common room with her limping besides me.

I look around. Zen's gone. The rest are standing around and looking shocked and bewildered.

I sigh.

"Okay..."

Okay, Shade. Remember. They're kids. They're kids. They. Are. Children.

"One by one, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:15 am

He can't see it, but I smile a bit at him. So, he remembers...

As we make our way out to the common space, I immediately wish I hadn't. There really isn't any reason for me to be here... his partner's already huffed out. It upsets me, at least a bit. I could hear faint bits of what she was saying as she was leaving, but... it doesn't matter much now. Only one side of the conversation is left. She probably just needed to calm down.

I want to help, but what can I do? Nobody's made a move, at least nobody that's here. There's nothing to talk about. Nothing to be learned. The conflict is gone, and everything's in an uncomfortable, ugly stasis. There's nothing I can say. I can only look on, and feel terrible. At least, for now.

"I think it's also best if we figure out if everyone's unharmed. And why the youngest is crying. Take a breath."

-~~~-

Yuliya clung to Lucky, unsure of what to do. She clung to him even as Zen approached him. She couldn't even hear what Zen was saying. Her tone just made Yuliya more upset. She was used to hearing this, but it didn't make it any easier to take. She continued to cry. She just wanted to go. She was tired of this. But she couldn't escape it; angry people were life. Her knees went weak and she started sinking to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:33 am

Annnnd this "team" was falling apart on day two. Shade was requesting what was happening, he figured someone with the full story would likely be better to explain, but nobody seemed to be making a move to say anything to Shade. Zen was running off, he was NOT going to chase after Ms. Moody, especially since the only thing that would happen would be her playing 20 questions about his arm. Sera had simply gone back to her room moodily, another person he was not keen on speaking with considering he knew nothing about her. The russian girl looked upset; After she nearly turned his head into swiss cheese, he was not too keen on hearing anything from her at the moment. Lucky was busy with Yulia. Roy was after Zen.

He had stopped at the end of the hallway, seeing that they were no longer going on this...whatever they were doing. Unamused by the results of these events, he merely leaned against a wall and listened in. What kind of "team" was this? One was bawling like a baby. One was a firecracker, literally so though he did not know. One was just either drooling over his arm or screaming down someone's face. One was a kid with a rather sick sense of humor or something, and thus acting so. One was almost asking for death to rain upon him. One had paraded him right into an explosive building. One was questionable in their status of participation with the group. The last...well, he was the only remotely cooperative looking person here. The one that had given him the jacket seemed alright, despite being the equation of an internet troll, but the rest seemed like they would all just cause trouble. He had no idea what these people could do, so he sure hoped that they all had some amazing power to balance their lack of actually getting along.

So...what were they going to do? They were up an hour early, he was still tired. Being thrown out of an exploding building, drugged up, thrown into the weirdest "camera" technology he had ever seen, and bleeding out can really take a toll on one's body. At least the shrapnel wounds weren't bothering him...much. Should he really even be moving this much? Wouldn't the wounds, he didn't know, reopen? He wasn't an expert on medical technology...at least not at the moment. He could easily just slip into the computer and download some medical textbook on this kind of stuff, but he figured just walking away right now was not the best idea with Shade demanding answers from everyone despite Sera's decision and nobody quite being in the position to say anything.

And so, he spoke, "I'm not entirely sure myself, but I was nearly killed a fourth time in twenty four hours. Came out to her crying into Lucky's arms. Lucky talked back to Zen about something she had said earlier about going to a training room, said we had another hour, called her Darth Vader. Zen got upset explained how this situation is highly dangerous and should be taken seriously, and ran off," he explained as briefly as he could. He went silent afterwards, having given his explanations and not seeing any more reason to speak.

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 6:15 am

Everything went blue for a moment as Roy stood still, registering that something had been tossed onto his face. He recognized the fabric, and the color. It was...his hoodie? Oh. Oh! Nick had never given him his hoodie back! Geez, he clothed the kid, and he ran off with his gesture of kindness for the night before going all prodigal son on him and returning the clothing. He grabbed the hoodie and quickly tossed it on, chuckling and nodding his head. Oh, yeah. Welcome home, sweet child of mine. If he hurt you, I'll make sure to take it up with him... Even Roy of all people was self-conscious enough to keep this one exchange in his own head, figuring speaking up and saying that would just make things too weird(somehow, he felt as if it might effect the space-time continuum and cause others to react differently than they might).

Of course, then everything went straight to shit. Yuliya was crying, Lucky was holding her, Zen had gone back to Full Mother Jacket mode, Lucky proved himself to be a gigantic nerd, and Zen lost it. When Cyclops was speaking, it was enough for Roy to be just a bit speechless at the moment. He didn't want to get all sappy or anything, but wow...she was acting like a dick the way she was handling Jekyll/Hyde, but she definitely sounded like she'd been through a bit. Made some points, he guessed. Of course, he still had been completely unaware of the extent of danger they would be in with whatever they were doing, and although he could assume, that had pretty much cleared things up.

Zen left, and Shade and Wither came back in to start questioning what was going on. Instead of responding, Roy glanced over to Lucky and Yuliya, who seemed to be beside one another. By process of physical closeness, he decided that the Russian girl was his problem now, and promptly turned to head off to the elevator. Somebody needed to reel Zen in a bit, and he felt like he was the best candidate to...well, he had a lot of experience talking...he talked a lot...mostly in irritating ways...okay, he was a good talker for better or for worse.

He hit the button as Nick explained the situation, waiting for the elevator to come back down. Once Guy had finished up speaking, he'd been tempted to speak up and mention that he'd set his alarm, and that seemed to kickstart the gun firing, but...well, at this point he didn't think that really needed to be brought up. It wasn't his fault or anything, he'd just set his alarm. No reason to mention that part if it hadn't already been mentioned.

Once the elevator came back down to their level and the doors opened, Roy stepped inside and turned around, leaning against the back wall and looking out at everyone else.
"Yeah, I'd love to stay and debrief with everything you missed, but Guy here seems to have it covered, and frankly we were told to go for a run. Gotta follow orders, right?" He remarked with a shrug, seeming wholly unperturbed by the events of the morning, even though in all technicality he'd jumpstarted them. Of course, after that somewhat snarky comment, he had to wait for the elevator doors to close, making the resulting waiting time...well, moderately awkward. God, how old was this elevator?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:02 am

Zen responded with hostility and a lot of it, but Finn didn't really have much response.  He didn't show fear or surprise, because he was already pretty sure he wasn't going to get off so easily after speaking out against Zen.  What was happening wasn't surprising at all, and he wasn't afraid because.... well, he was pretty sure it was Zen's job to not kill him.  In fact, it was her job to do the exact opposite, right?  He was willing to take all the verbal abuse in the world if it meant the poor child clinging to him would get a while more to relax.  As he was shoved against the wall, he began to worry that he'd have to take abuse of the physical variety as well, but he still didn't show any fear.  Honestly, he was a lot more worried about the ones with superpowers, like literally being a fire bender.  Sure, the masked woman could no doubt hurt him as she'd already proven in the previous day's training, but being hurt with someone's fists seemed a bit.... underwhelming compared to things like fire.

But the pain train never really came.  Instead, something that took him entirely by surprise happened; the voice behind the mask.... changed.  It suddenly sounded natural, and with it, the entire mood of the lecture changed.  She'd turned off the voice modifier!  This caused Finn's eyes to widen in shock as he truly hadn't expected the Darth Vader comment to do anything.  He just stared silently and listened, suddenly feeling like it was his job to do so.  Suddenly, he kind of wanted to apologize and just request for the child to be left out of the boot-camp routine, but before he could even think to, the masked woman was storming off down the hall.  Poor Yuliya seemed to be dying on the inside, and the arguing probably hadn't helped.

He'd kind of caused both of these things to happen, hadn't he?  That meant he had to fix them....  But one of the two problems was now exiting the building, while the other seemed to be devolving into a very sad vegetable.  Like an eggplant.  Eggplants seemed like very sad vegetables.  Yuliya was turning into an eggplant.  How was he supposed to fix Yuliya and go apologize to Zen at the same time?  New guy went over to the elevator and gave a bit of input on the situation - more like just a witty and probably provocative comment - as he entered the elevator, apparently planning on leaving.  Going after Zen, maybe?

That made everything easier for Lucky.... or at least it should have.  He could just handle Yuliya, let Nick explain everything to Shade, and let the new guy chase down Zen.... since that seemed to be what was happening.  But he just couldn't leave the problems he felt like he'd caused, especially since he felt really bad for them now.  He felt especially bad about being mean to Zen now that she'd opened up like that, especially after getting to hear her voice.  He knelt down next to the little crying heap of a girl next to him, putting one arm under her legs and the other under her back to pick her up before starting off after the new guy.  "He's got a point; orders are orders," he spoke nonchalantly, though he really did feel awful.
However, he got an odd feeling that Yuliya probably wanted to go outside and get away from this place for a while.  He did too, and it seemed like at least two others felt the same way, so it made sense.

As the boy passed by the room that belonged to the new guy, he couldn't help but notice that it was just a tad bit.... on fire.  He reached the elevator before the doors shut fairly easily despite carrying a child who was almost his size.  It was weird, but Yuliya seemed awfully light, like.... unnaturally light, but he didn't question it.  He looked over to the other guy, then toward Shade, before speaking once more, loud enough for everyone to hear: "By the way, new guy's room is on fire."
With that, the elevator door closed.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:29 am

(Shade)

Oh shit!

I set Wither down on the couch hurridly and rush to take care of the fire. I grab a fire extinguisher and began to pump the foamy stuff into the room and shouted to Wither to talk everyone down, even as a slew of incomprehensible curse words flew from under his breath in an unidentifiable language.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:41 am

His mind paused for a second, analyzing the complex amount of information he had just been given. "By the way, new guy's room is on fire."

The room, was on fire. The ROOM...was on FIRE. Fire plus room. Fire plus room equals...SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-He had looked to the elevator in a panic, assuming that this place had fire alarms and sprinklers even. He did NOT want to be around for a sprinkler party, not when that meant he would be electrocuted. To his dismay, the elevator shut and he had rushed over to it just as the door clicked shut. He pressed the button rapidly, hoping that by some miracle the elevator would come back down. It didn't.

Luckily, the fire alarms did not go off. He paused, hearing the sound of a fire extinguisher being let loose in the other room. Oh thank sweet merciful heavens. He sighed in relief, Lucy clinging to his shirt with wide eyes. He returned to the hall to see why he was not being electrocuted.

Oh okay Shade got it. Fifth. Fifth time he nearly died in the past 24 hours.

He noticed Wither, that didn't look healthy. He would have asked if she was okay, but she was obviously not. She did not look too good at all...

"...You need any help?" he asked, not quite knowing what he could even do in the first place, but felt like he needed to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next