Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Super

Go down 
+2
Jax
Kat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:15 am

(Shade)

He's hugging me.

And making fun of me.

But I can't punch him.

I wouldn't even seriously hurt him.

Just a punch on the shoulder.

Nothing to hard.

Just enough to bruise.

But she would kill me.

I know she would.

I can feel her staring at me. The glare of certain death.

I pat him exactly twice on the back and then dislodge him from my torso.

"Just concerned. Go eat your pancakes."

-----

(Zen)

Now Lucky was hugging him? And he patted him back?!

Had she hit her head at some point?
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:06 am

I let out a small sigh of relief as my fluffy puppy un-vices me. Reminds me of a certain someone else who would get so excited that he'd forget to keep his powers under control. My chest fills up with nostalgia and I reach over to fluffle his hair around with my hand.

Lucky breaks away from my hand and starts to pester Shade, which I can't help but laugh at. Mr. pole-up-his-ass deserves some heckling sometimes, especially for all the shit he's put me through. I know it's getting him riled up though, and I don't want anything to happen to happen to Lucky just because he wanted to have some innocent fun. Dink was never good with teenagers, nor has he ever been good at innocent fun. I glare at him with the most searing of my glares, and I slowly grab my tablet and open it to a particular facebook conversation. The name is cut off, but I know he knows who it is. If it's facebook, it's only ever one person. At least, that's the norm.

"Hey, what's going on? Saw your last post by the way, the new swimsuit looks fabulous!! Good luck at the next press conference!!" I hold the tablet at an angle that is only visible to his point of veiw, and point at it menacingly. Then I put it away. For now. I want to make the point now so that I don't have to later.

"Anyways, Shade, I think there's something we all need to agree on here," I hint at him, trying to also catch everyone's attention. I think he knows what I know at this point, and that is that this team's morale sucks. That, and at least half of it is injured or utterly exhausted. We should never have even woken up this early. Today is absolutely not a day for training. I pat the tablet at my hip again, just to make the hint that much more potent.

-~~~-

She glares at Zen at Shade, her scars crinkling up into the frustration on her face. Were they not even the least bit concerned about the girl? She was relieved that the child was out of harm's way, but they're attitude was horrid! Even though Zen was lecturing her, she flopped into her chair in a huff.

Zen never finished her lecture, though. Sera glared at her, waiting, but Zen was looking off in another direction. "What? What's your problem? Why are you just staring at her?" Sera remarked with her arms crossed. Lucky started teasing Shade, but she wasn't all too interested... However, he did make some good points. Perhaps THAT was what Zen was all in a bind about.

The woman then spoke up about something, something they should apparently be agreeing on. And what exactly was that? Sera mulled over this in her mind, but she said nothing in favor of nursing her wounded ego.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 3:32 am

(Shade)

God damnit she is seriously playing hard ball....

What did I ever do to deserve the two of them becoming friends? I've had no peace with those two since.

But the threat is real. I have to do what she says. If I don't...

She'll come here....

And I can't let that happen... I just... I just can't.

"She's right everyone. I think that we'll postpone the training for today. Some R&R is in order.

"By the way, this is Wither. She'll be joining us. You are to give her the same amount of respect as you would Zen or I."

Also known as none at all....

"She's got a lot of experience and you all could learn a lot from her."

--------

(Zen)

Oh sonuvabitch! He really is hitting that.

AND SHE HAS HIM WHIPPED!

She looks back at Sera and waves at her in a way that says, Eat your food.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 5:14 am

Well, Guy seemed to be quick to respond. And Guy now had a name...a name Roy personally thought wasn't as cool as Guy. Like, Guy seemed sweet. It was bold. It was cool. It was unique. But...Nick? Who named their kid something like Nick? That was just so generic, it felt...unoriginal. Frankly appalling. And then there was the rat, who apparently had a name. Not that there was a problem with that, it was just strange. Of course, all of these thoughts were kept in the safety of his own head as he nodded and placed his plate down on the table, sitting there and waving a hand to the other two.

"Right. Well, I'm-"

"Well, my newspaper name is Wither, but my name name is actually-"
"I'm-WITHER!" Roy found himself interrupted from his own attempt at an introduction, not by just one, but two people. Lemoncuffs was the first to speak up, and he had to glance around the room for a moment just to catch her standing in the corner there. He hadn't even realized she was there at first, creeping like a bat. Pretty odd in and of itself. She's started to say her name was Wither, and was going to say more before Jekyll made it clear that his name was...apparently also Wither. Popular name maybe?

Nah. The real slim Wither(who happened to be standing up conveniently enough) seemed to call the kid Lucky, so that was probably his real name. Of course, that didn't mean he wasn't going to be making plenty of jokes about the supposed Wither Jr..

"Both Wither, huh? Well, I'm-"

"C'mon guys, you can see Yuliya's too short to reach the food. The counter's over her head! Help out!" Once more, another interruption. This time, the redhead turned to look at the girl with the heavy scarring on her face, better known to him as Mario. The one who stole his phone's life ever so selfishly. He felt pleased knowing his phone had sacrificed itself for the greater good, the eldritch god of Rock Lobster, but his mind went through a mini command prompt of sorts to decide his feelings.

//Are you mad that she destroyed your phone?
-> Not particularly, I'm annoyed but it's not like I care.

//You are annoyed?
->Yes

//Then you care and should probably be upset.
-> ...so...I should be mad? If you say so.

"Yeah, so, the little one sitting next to you is Yuliya, and I'm Sera."
"Yeah, I know. You mentioned Yuliya's name already by the counter. Idi-"
"Quick!!! Pull her head up! She'll choke!!!" Holy shit, did anyone hear him trying to speak up? Like, it wasn't like he was...super quiet, even though he might have been a little subdued after the run...maybe. But every time he said something, it was like everyone just kept speaking up. He turned and looked to the small russian child, not having even noticed beforehand that she'd faceplanted her food. Well, she probably wouldn't suffocate like that...her head was in her food, sure, but she was still breathing as she was sleeping. He thought, at least. Somehow he thought Sera...no, he wasn't going to dignify the phone killer with her real name. He figured Mario was blowing things out of proportion.

Shade seemed to come over quickly enough to rectify the situation, so there wasn't really a need for Roy to do so much as to lift a finger. Except to keep eating, of course. There was plenty of need for him to keep lifting all of his fingers so he could eat. Both Shade and Zen spoke up, seeming to both basically tell Mario Sera to fuck off, which Roy took great pleasure in. His phone was being avenged.

Of course, then Shade seemed to go over and solve the next problem on his probably ever increasing list of problems: Lucky practically strangling Wither with his hug. That seemed to get settled easily enough, which he imagined Zen would be alright with, and then Lucky started to tease Shade about being together with Wither, which he imagined Zen would not be alright with. A glance to en and noticing her staring seemed to be more than enough of an answer.

"Hey, Wither Jr., don't go around hugging strange men. Or strange people. Didn't they ever show you those Stranger Danger videos in school?" He spoke up, making the comment offhandedly. A few seconds after he finished speaking, though, his eyes widened as he realized something. Nobody had interrupted him this time. Nobody! He could finally speak again! Sweet release was near!

"Okay, well my name's-"

"Anyways, Shade, I think there's something we all need to agree on here," FUCK! FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK! Was he ever going to get to reveal his name? Was he even going to tell them his name? No, actually, you know what? He was going to keep that to himself. He wasn't going to speak up to share his name again unless somebody asked him it. They could call him whatever. He would be whatever they wanted him to be, damn the consequences.

Shade seemed to speak up, introducing Wither...who had already introduced herself, really. Strange. Maybe he'd lost track of it in all the commotion, which would be understandable.
"Gee, her name's Wither? I didn't...I didn't pick that up. Especially not when she told us her name. I really...I really missed that one...hey, can you say it again? I think I forgot." Roy stated, trailing off a bit in volume at the end of his statement as he looked back to his plate, continuing to pick at his food.

"So, uh, what exactly are we learning here again? Like, I know the gist of it, but...what's the plan?" He decided to question, not being a smart-ass for once as he looked up from his plate again.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:09 am

Rather than being met with a struggle, Finn's hug was willingly received. This made him happy, no matter the reason. He could see when the moment was over and willingly released Shade to go back to the food. He already had a plate of stuff that he'd had to set aside so he could "talk" to Wither, but he decided to add a bit more to it just to make sure he had enough. Specifically, he added pancakes to his plate of wonder before walking over to the table to take a seat. New guy who'd asked for everyone's names was now asking what they were supposed to be doing.

In truth, Finn probably could have given a legitimate answer to this question. He'd been here for the first day and all the explanations that'd come with it, so he had a decent idea of what they were here for. Maybe he seemed like an idiot, but he could at least remember important things such as that. However, there was something far more important that needed to be discussed at the moment. "Well, apparently, the plan is to hang out," he commented, referencing what Wither and Shade had just said.
It seemed they were just going to be relaxing today. Honestly, he didn't know how he felt about relaxing; sure, the others had room to relax since they had FRICKIN' SUPER POWERS, but he probably needed to learn how to do something, ANYTHING to be useful.

Hanging out wasn't the important thing that needed to be discussed, though. "Oh, and you got everyone else's names, but.... you didn't give your own. So add that to the plan," he continued.
And yes, he had completely forgotten that instead of his name, he'd said "Wither." That would probably be brought up at some point, but there would probably be a lot of things like that in due time. On top of that, he hadn't noticed the fact that the new guy had been trying to say his name the entire time. Lucky was just really good at being kind of an airhead.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 7:42 am

Roy paused, keeping the bacon piece he was about to eat frozen in the air just by his mouth as he heard Lucky speak up. His answer...left much to be desired. Okay, yeah, Shade had mentioned they were doing R&R, so obviously that was a step on the list. He had meant more about after that, the steps after that. So instead of speaking up just yet, he held his tongue and stared at Wither Jr. with a dumbstruck expression, holding his slice of bacon all the while.

And then came the doozy. The big remark.
"Oh, and you got everyone else's names, but.... you didn't give your own."
"you didn't give your own"
"you didn't give your own"

He fought the urge to flip out and simply shrugged, eating the bacon slice he was holding before leaning back in his seat, responding fairly calmly for someone who was more than likely mentally screaming. Of course, he was fine giving his name, but partly to mess around and partly because he was pretty sure he was cursed to not be able to say his name if he started to introduce himself...
"Whatever you want it to be. Really, just call me whatever you want. Go nuts, I'm curious about what you'll come up with." Roy stated,folding his arms behind his head and smirking as he closed his eyes, trying to take a few seconds to relax. After all, that's what they had all just said the day was for, right? Relaxing and recuperating? That was typically what R&R stood for, right? Well, he for one was going to start taking advantage of that. Maybe even now, if he started to fall asleep there.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 8:34 am

Blah blah blah, people were upset, blah blah, introductions, blah blah drama drama. Nick remained off to the side merely observing the scene while he ate his breakfast. It had come to his attention that his words to Lucky had fallen on deaf ears, he had been completely ignored. It had also come to his attention that Shade was now gripping Lucy by the collar as she held a rather large strip of bacon. Ifhefuckinghurtsher-Lucy was placed back down without any harm after giving up the bacon. The rat returned to him with a sad looking look, however she was only met with scolding eyes as finished off his plate.

"I'll find you something healthier to eat in a minute," he told her with a low voice. His eyes trailed back up to the drama-club, Zen didn't seem to be very happy from her body language, Roy didn't seem happy, and it was very obvious that Sera was not happy. Weren't they all just a basket full of joy? Zen was likely upset by the appearance of Wither, considering they had brought her here in handcuffs only to happily announce her as a team member. Sera seemed to just never be happy period. Roy was annoyed because he kept being interrupted...bitch, get on his level he was flat out ignored! Quite obviously he did not say that openly.

Seems like today's apparent mission was...rest and relaxation. They had not even done anything yet...and they were getting a break? He wasn't going to question it. He needed to handle things back at home, wipe his computer just in case, let the land owner know he was not dead in some ditch, and grab proper rat food for Lucy because apparently she was along for the ride now...and a cage. Cages were important...unless Shade and Zen were ok with little rat pellets being left everywhere and the last time Lucy tried to use a toilet she had nearly been flushed down. Not something he told her to do, she just kind of did that on her own.

Jacket-boy then told everyone that everyone could refer to him as they pleased. One word came to Nick's mind: "Fuckboy"....nah, he wont do that...unless Roy pissed him of. He'll play nice if Roy played nice.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 10:41 pm

The red-headed kid seems grumpy. Not that I'm surprised, he got cut off a grand total of every single time he tried to share his actual name. He's being a little bit of a bitter pikan, but I can't fault him for it. I'm moreso sorry that I was one of the ones that cut him off. Poor, frustrated kid caught in a whirlwind of unfortunate circumstances.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to have fun with his frustrations.

"Alright, that means his name is JOHN CENA now, kiddies," I say calmly, making sure to yell the name at the top of my lungs. I play the theme faintly in the background with my tablet. "Pronounced exactly like that, mind you. JOHN CENA. It's offensive to his memer culture if you don't pronounce it exactly like JOOOOOOHN CENAAAAAA. On that note, the first plan of action should probably be either naps or errands. The kid probably needs to sleep. The rest of you, take your pick. Anybody have anywhere they need to go? Lucky? Sera? Nick? JOHN CENA?"

This is indirect revenge for the awful Fifty Shades jokes, and I love it.

-~~~-

Wither, the woman from last night, starts yelling the name John Cena in almost every one of her sentences. That's enough for Sera to start to abandon her food. She hadn't been listening to anything the woman had been saying up to that point, and like fuck she was going to start now. Or, at least she hadn't been planning on it, but then the woman mentioned errands. It occured to Sera that she had no changes of clothes or anything, but she wasn't too keen on going back to her home at this point.

"I just need to go to a clothing store or something," she grumbled, ignoring the woman's manic "John Cena-ing."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:18 am

Finn asked for the new guy's name, and the following events....

A W A K E N E D H I S I N N E R M E M E L O R D

"I think JOHN CENA should probably try to get to know everyone a little better, and someone should show him around a little more, since he's had less time to get used to everything than the rest of us," he spoke, abruptly raising his voice at "John Cena" and lowering it back down as if nothing had happened.
Honestly, he'd just wanted a reason to join in on the fun. He was definitely going to remember this one for a very long time. And oh, he was going to enjoy it. He was also going to enjoy the company of Wither if she intended to stay.

The thought of relaxing and just getting to know the people he was going to be working with today seemed nice and all, and perhaps everyone else could afford to do that. Shade, Zen, and even Wither were clearly all more than experienced enough to warrant a day off, while the others all had devastating powers to make up for their lack of experience. However, little old Lucky had neither of these things; he was entirely powerless and had surely been invited by mistake. The training battle he'd endured the previous day had taught him one thing for certain: he was severely outclassed and had no place here. If he wanted to change that, he knew it would take work.

Despite how much he really liked the idea of getting settled in and getting to know everyone a bit more, this.... was a bit more important. With that in mind, he spoke once more, this time a bit more seriously. "Actually, you all should work on getting to know each other more. But.... uh.... me, I have a request."
He paused and looked over to Zen. "I wanna get started on training today, if that's alright," he requested, putting up a cheery smile despite feeling just a tad bit useless on the inside.
So far, he'd been okay at getting the others to like him.... maybe? But he'd been absolutely awful at fighting.

He looked down at his plate before adding on, "After breakfast."
And with that, he got started finally eating. The food really was good. It was hard to believe the edgy super-serious guy knew how to cook like this. Or at least, he assumed it was Shade's doing. He hoped his gift was received, or else he would owe the guy a proper repayment for this. He definitely didn't want to train on an empty stomach, especially with food like this around, so he hoped it would be okay for him to have time to eat.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:57 am

Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. Her eyes were trained on...the bacon. The young human was still asleep, she could make another break for it if she tried. Her eyes glanced over to the masked man that had foiled her attempts to retrieve her own breakfast. He seemed busy...perhaps she could try again without him noticing? Lucy huffed, bringing her tiny arms over her ears as she groomed herself. Stupid boring guy...

Nick froze as Wither suddenly started referring to Roy as...the internet meme John Cena. Mature. Real mature...but ever so slightly humorous...ok it actually kind of was funny. Lucky even joined in. Grade A Superhero team they had going on here. He doubted Roy would enjoy this, and he figured that he was not going to get much out of watching these people. He had seen enough.

Wither had asked where they wanted to go. Where he wanted to go, he did not want the others to follow. He placed his plate in the sink before speaking, "I have some things I need to take care of if we're staying here." He seemed to be making his way out, not planning on anyone following him.

(Achievement get: Nick's a party pooper)
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:26 am

(Shade)

Ignore it.

If you just ignore it it will go away.

His name is Roy.

I know his name I Roy.

I'm going to call him Roy.

With that in the back of my mind, I look at Finn qnd smirk a little. His eagerness to train is both encouraging and worrying. Of all of them, his potential is the one I worry about the most. Still, if he wants to improve, I won't stop him. It's not my place.

"As you wish. Zen?"

Look at her. She nods.

"Alright kid. You've got a deal. Zen will train you today."

We'll put him through some basics. I don't know if touching on his powers at this point would be a good idea.

But then Wiv raised her hand.

"Nuh-uh! No way! If anyone is having anything to do with the kid, it's me. I'll teach him."

Zen does not react well.

"BS! He looked at me, lady. If he wants me to train him then let him choose."

I raise my hands. These two are going to have to learn how to get along.

"You BOTH, can work with him if you feel so strongly about it. Wither can advise, since she isn't in the best shape and Zen, you can handle the physical. But, listen to Wither if she corrects you. She's got more experience than you."

She huffs, but I know she's agreed.

Wiv will just have to learn to get along.

With that settled, I notice Nick headed out. Off to get his affairs in order, no doubt. I won't stop him. He deserves SOME slack on the leash.

"Just be back before dark, okay kid?

" As for the rest of you, how's a day on the town sound?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:14 am

Oh. Oh no. This...this was not something Roy had anticipated. Wither was...Wither was doing memes? Addicted to dank memes? He didn't even know that adults could do that. Of course, assuming Lemoncuffs was an adult, and not just some baby hooked up to a cybernetic body, just tucked away in the chest and controlling its robotic limbs like...

Woah, woah, woah. Okay, no. Slow down. The odds of that were slim to none.

Either way, something incredible had happened. He had been blessed with the gift of Champ. This was a wonderful opportunity right here. He had kept his smirk up the whole time as Wither had spoken, and opened his eyes to look at Wither Jr. once he had spoken as well. With a shrug, he brought an arm up and held his palm over his face, waving it back and forth.
"That'd be great, but there's one problem. You can't see me. My time is now." He stated, before going back to his food. He finished up with it as Shade, Lucky, Wither and Zen seemed to work out their things, the tension between Zen and Wither literally able to be cut with a knife. Of course, right as he finished, Shade continued to suggest a day on the town for the rest of them.

Roy blinked and did a headcount of who 'the rest of them' were. Nick and Lucy had left. Lucky, Wither and Zen were doing their thing. That left...Shade, Sera, Yuliya, and himself. Grey, Mario, Elmer Fudd and him. The Phone Killer. Triggerfinger. The Godfather himself. In town together.

Nope. NOPE. Nope. Nopenopenope. Not. At. All.

"Guy wait, I need to quit my job!" Roy quickly stood up from his seat and ran off in the general direction Nick seemed to be going, leaning back halfway and rolling.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:12 am

I freeze up in horror as I hear Shade trusting Lucky to Ms. Mysterious. Oh no. No. No no no no. That can't happen. I quickly interject, using my hand to catch his attention.

"Nuh-uh! No way! If anyone is having anything to do with the kid, it's me. I'll teach him."

I know I haven't really had the chance to explain myself yet, but I just hope Shade understands that I'm better equipped for Lucky's particular case. He's just got to. "Please, Shade, you gotta understand. I feel like I owe it to him, there are so many things that could go wro-"

Ms. Mysterious feels the need to suddenly argue using her hate or whatever it is she feels for me.

"BS! He looked at me, lady. If he wants me to train him then let him choose."

What little scrap of faith in her I had left implodes. This can't happen.

I haven't even had a chance to try and clue them in or explain myself yet when Shade holds up his hands like we're about to start fighting. Is he fucking serious? This isn't a squabble (it hasn't even had a chance to devolve into one yet), I'm trying to make a bid for the fluffy puppy's sanity! I could maul Shade right now! As much as I'd love to give her shit right now, that is very low on my list when compared to what faces us. I have no idea what their planning to do with him, but if it at all has to do with revealing his powers I can't allow it. If he becomes aware of it, there's a real chance that it could rage out of control. He has to live with that!! That's dangerous to others, and all he wants to do is help them! That could scar the kid's conscious deeply, on top of the threat of hurting the people he loves. I've seen first hand what those scars do to people, and I'm not letting any of it happen to him. I will punch Shade in the back of the head if I have to. He's got one chance to make the right decision.

"You BOTH, can work with him if you feel so strongly about it. Wither can advise, since she isn't in the best shape and Zen, you can handle the physical. But, listen to Wither if she corrects you. She's got more experience than you."

That... That's alright. That works. I'm pleased with that. I take a deep breath and let the panic simmer down inside me. As long as I can be there to watch over what's going on, it'll be okay. I can always just jab an epidural into her spine if I don't like what she's doing and she refuses to listen to me. I've got pre-filled syringes stashed in the lining of my shorts, and it'll be easy enough to distract her or jab her from behind. I feel comforted by this, and settle down fully.

I snort at JOHN CENA's remark. "JOHN, why don't you do me a favor and keep it on lock like it's part of the jail. Get that shit outta here, brush your mouth like colgate. Also, have fun on the shopping excursion." I look at the other two. "Welp, you guys let me know when you're done with your breakfasts. I'm ready to start any time."

-~~~-

Sera was feeling pretty over this situation at this point. She sat back down to her breakfast and continued to eat, eyeing the child cautiously. The child continued to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 5:33 am

Great, a leash to go along with this wondrous invitation. He supposed it was a bit reasonable though if they really were going up against terrorists. If something happened to him, how the fuck were they supposed to know?

"Got it," he responded to masked-man. Lucy trailed behind him, scurrying along and waiting for the elevator doors to open. She turned to watch Him approach, waiting to get a move on.

Roy seemed to want to come along...so he can quit his job. He spoke up without turning, "Only takes one to quit a job," he rejected the option of allowing Roy to join him. He pressed the button, spying Lucy dart in before stepping in after her. He turned to press the button to go up and the doors began to close.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:15 am

Roy was still a good distance from the door, not paying a whole ton of attention to Wither's own remarks about keeping it on lock like it's in jail, and...other stuff. Other really, really weird analogies. Something like that. Of course, he paid just enough attention to remind himself to respond when he wasn't rushing for the elevator. Because now, apparently he had to. Nick wasn't waiting for him apparently.

The words hit him like a bullet to his heart. The fact that Guy, of all people(even though he just met him and the six million dollar man had no moral obligation to him), would outright refuse to be his wingman and get him out of the situation, hurt more than any day of training, than any stray bullet of Yuliya's, than any blown up phone could.

Well, actually it didn't, it was fine, and Guy still seemed cool to him. But damn if he didn't want some mental commentary drama.

The words hurt. The closing elevator doors hurt more when he slammed face-first into them. He thought he was going to be fast enough with his momentum and rolling, he thought he could just barely make the elevator. Instead, he was rewarded with pain. He felt his body bounce off of the doors and fall backwards, practically able to taste the mental slow-mo as he fell to the ground on his back, laying there for a few seconds in silence.

"...listen Lemoncuffs, I know you're into the whole handcuff and prison scenario, but that just isn't for everyone. But, I mean, if it's a choice between being on my own and going into town for a little with this here wonderful gang, I guess I can take a trip into town." He answered from the ground, not bothering to get up just yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next