Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Super

Go down 
+2
Jax
Kat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jax

Jax

Poké : 2115

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 5:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:31 pm

Ooof.

Shade meant well, but he's not the best aim. Instead of setting me gently on the couch, he gently dumped me half-on, half off the couch. My face sinks into the couch cushions, while my legs lay limp on the floor. This isn't the best of positions to be in.

I hear a voice behind me, a voice I think belongs to pasty white phone guy. I'm not certain, cause I didn't hear his voice much. I think I've heard enough to hazard a reasonable guess.

"Uuuuuhg, sure; it'd be good if you could get me up into a sitting position. You're hurt pretty bad yourself if I remember correctly, though, so get whoever's left to help you. If it's just Shade, then.... I don't know, we'll have to work together on this one."

-~~~-

Yuliya was now being bridal style'd more or less to the elevator by Lucky, who was surprisingly able to carry her despite the impression he gave. She wouldn't have ever thought that he could lift anything beyond a lap dog in her right mind, but Yuliya was so tired and upset that it didn't even matter. She didn't even register what she was Lucky was saying as the elevator doors slid shut, she just silently squeezed her eyes shut and clung to him a little harder as the elevator whisked them up topside.

When the doors re-opened, Yuliya could see next to nothing when she peeked her eyes open. The sun was still just below the horizon, so there wasn't a ton of natural light. It was present, but it was dim. The sun would no doubt rise soon enough.

Last edited by FoxFireAlchemist on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 7:45 pm

She had accepted his help. He helped the stranger that had the weird guns into a more proper position on the couch, not sitting next to her and instead continuing to stand. She had suggested to get someone to help him as well, he was a bit surprised at the fact that she had remembered that detail, considering she was in much worse condition probably. He wasn't too sure if he really wanted to ask for help with the wounds, preferring more to hop on to a computer and download the information himself rather than having McMoody hover over the subject of his arm again.

"Shade's busy making sure the place doesn't burn down, Lucky and Yulia ran out with Roy after Zen, and other girl locked herself in her room..." he updated Wither on what was currently happening. He couldn't remember what the last girl was, but one thing he wondered was how the room was lit on fire in the first place. Did Roy have some kind of fire-abilities that went horribly wrong?
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:48 am

(Shade)

The fire is small. Contained. Luckily. If it was a large blaze I wouldn't have been able to contain it with just the extinguisher. The sprinklers would have gone off. Something tells me Nick wouldn't like that. At all.

I sigh, shaking off the shock. I put the extinguisher back.

Nick has helped Wiv up onto the couch.

"Thanks..."

He wasn't going to be able to do anything until the others got back, it seemed. Good. Maybe the run would cool off some steam.

"Hey kid, you know how to cook? I could use some help with breakfast."

------

(Zen)

She took off running down the main road, passing wearhouse after wearhouse. She wasn't thinking at the moment. Just running. She was waiting for the sweat to start. The burning in her legs. A bit of shortness of breath. But that would take a bit. At least one lap around the district.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:25 am

Oh right, eating was a thing he needed to do. Usually Nick skipped breakfast, didn't eat until lunch or even sometimes had some sort of brunch. He was not one to actually cook either, just throwing something into a microwave and pushing a few buttons and letting it do the work for him. He knew absolutely nothing about cooking...but there was ONE solution to that predicament. One only he was capable of.

"I could know how to cook if you gave me a few minutes..." he responded. All it would take was a quick search through google and download a simple cookbook. It wasn't hard, and the risk of getting a virus in doing so was...well...none. He wouldn't even need to delve into the deeper web to get a simply stinkin cookbook. Cooking wasn't like sword fighting or anything, one did not need to train their muscles to cook.

Though, he was not too keen on making breakfast...but he figured getting on this guy's bad side was not a smart idea at the moment. He would have reasoned that he needed to make up for the bullet hole in his car, but he figured that the exploding building was more than enough to make up for damage to a fucking car.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:38 am

So, pasty white boy wants to download a cookbook? Well, he could use my smartphone. It's linked to my uncle's phone so I have no clue what the extent of the search history is in there, but I'm certain it's not really anything that would shock the kid too much. I pull it out of the pocket inside my baggy cotton shorts and hand it over to him.

"You can use this if you want," I offer, "It's just a regular iPhone, but it's linked to my Uncle's so be careful." I give him a teasing smirk. I feel like the painkillers and the ice packs are working enough now, so I attempt getting up on my own. It's not easy, but I manage to keep myself up on my own volition. I look over tho pasty white kid. "Hey, I don't know your name yet, so you should tell me. I'd like to properly ask you to help me get over to the kitchen so that I can help, too."
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 3:47 am

The elevator opened to reveal the darkness of the early morning. Aside from being promised another hour of rest, there was another reason Finn disliked being told to do this; it seemed dangerous to run around such a shady area while it was still dark out. Of course, he was only doing this in the hopes of catching up with Zen and trying to make up with her, not because he'd been told to. It didn't take long to spot the woman, but she'd already gotten a head start. To catch the woman, he knew he would have to kick it into high gear, but that seemed fairly difficult to do while carrying someone. It seemed especially difficult with how this someone was being carried.

Finn thought for only a moment before kneeling down once more to set the girl down. "I need to run, so.... If you wanna come, get on my back," he stated.
Maybe he couldn't run very well with how he'd been carrying Yuliya, but if he switched to piggyback, it would be a different story. It'd be so much easier to run in that position, especially without accidentally hurting the girl. Of course, it was also possible that she would simply not want to come, which would also be okay. New guy was here too and they weren't away from the.... secret lair thing, so Yuliya would probably be fairly safe here.

He could catch Zen if he really tried, surely. It didn't look like she was full-on sprinting, so if he ran, he would catch up.... hopefully. He got into a position to break into a sprint as he awaited the Russian girl, focused on his goal and determined to see it through. He wasn't quite sure he could just "fix" Yuliya's situation with words, but the same wasn't true for Zen. He couldn't really say "No, you didn't just try to shoot me," but all the masked woman needed was an apology. Or at least, he hoped she just needed an apology.

He was kind of ignoring the existence of Heely-Man at the moment, as there were more.... upset people who needed the immediate attention.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 5:11 am

Wait, his room was on fire?

...oh shit, his room was on fire! He had stuff in there he didn't want to lose! It was gonna burn! The people down there were probably gonna get-

Oh. Wait. He had brought nothing with him that wasn't A)Destroyed or B)On him. That took care of the first two problems, and the third...well, they were all capable adult. All flammable, capable adults. Except Sera. Or was she super flammable and just didn't feel it? Whatever, the point was they would probably handle it before they had a surprise cremation. He had stepped up to the door in that slight moment of panic, but after he realized he had nothing to worry about, he backed up a step and became much more calm, waiting for the doors to open.

Once they did, he stepped out of the elevator and stretched out for a moment, looking out of the warehouse entrance and catching sight of Zen blasting off again, right down the road where the warehouses were. He was going to have to pick up the pace to catch up, which luckily, was something he was good at. He was a free runner for crying out loud, and his power didn't help his running. No, he had to keep himself in good physical condition. Which meant hopefully catching up to someone else would be easy.

A certain someone who'd probably been training for years, running with guns on her back if the rifle from yesterday was anything to go by, and under plenty of stress. Yeah, sure, he could catch up to her perfectly fine.

"Listen, uh...what's your name again? I don't think I...you know what, you can tell me later. You're not gonna be able to run quick enough to catch up with her with Yuliya on her back. I'll eat my pants if you do. So, you should probably let her rest there a bit and stay here, or leave her there to rest and go after Zen. I'll be back, though." He remarked to Lucky upon hearing him ask if Yuliya wanted to come. With that, he turned and started to run off ahead, figuring he'd sprint to catch up with Zen and then slow down to her pace. If he could catch up, at least. Which he was sure he could, but that said, sometimes bad days or accidents happened.
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 6:12 am

[TIMESKIP!]

(Shade)

After a bit, it's finally done! I wipe my brow through my mask and place my hands proudly on my hips. I have accomplished something. Mounds of bacon and sausage. Waffles, hashed potatoes, and once everyone puts in their orders, all the eggs they'll want.

They had better appreciate all of it. This is the best they'll be getting for a good long while. That, and it is my way of apologizing for the diaster that was yesterday. Hopefully, this gets us off to a better start.

Cooking is my only true social skill.

As I pile some more bacon onto a plate, Zen and the others file in from the elevator.

"Ah, just in time! Grab a plate, please."

Zen walks over to grab a plate. I stop her, my hand on my shoulder.

"Did you work out your issues?" I ask.

She answers with a guffaw. "The four of us talked things out, yes. Still, bacon will help more."

With that, she grabs a handful and begins piling high her plate. Any talk will obviously have to wait for the table.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 5:52 am

The doors to the elevator opened, and shortly after Zen stepped out, Roy followed behind. He took a few deep breaths, just a tad winded as he clapped his hands together a few times and rolled his shoulders.
"Alright, good run, good...good run, is there a shower I can use? ...is there a shower here? You guys wash up, right?" He questioned, sounding genuinely curious about it as he stepped over to Grey. However, as he got closer, the smell of bacon seemed to make him forget all about the previous wish. Shit, Cooking Mama's been busy...

"Scratch that, if I'm gonna shower, it's gonna be in or after this bacon." With that, the teen practically ran over to the plates, grabbing one and starting to toss a little bit of everything on his food, with a fair amount of hashed potatoes and bacon finding its way there.
"Y'know, I didn't take you for the home-cooked meal type, 50 Shades..." He started to remark, before pausing for a moment. "...on a completely unrelated note, do you have a name? I mean, I'll be honest, I'm probably not going to call you by it anyways most times. But still, formalities and all." He didn't look away from his plate at all while he spoke to Shade, taking a step away from the food and heading to the table without even waiting for a reply, expecting their fearless leader to speak up when he felt like it, before verbalizing another sudden realization.

"Actually, uh. I don't think I know any of your names. Or at least most of them. That's awkward."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 8:13 pm

The woman had offered him the phone, and he had taken it...after letting Lucy onto the couch of course considering she would have had a rather unpleasant fall if he were to simply disappear from under her. The rat crawled down his arm and onto the couch before standing on her hind legs and watching whatever was going on. Once Nick had successfully "learned" how to cook he had helped with breakfast. Unfortunately, he was not alone with Shade, and the Wither person was still present. Nick still wanted to know how the flying fuck Shade had managed to find him, and why he would go through such trouble to do so in the first place if he had Zen.

Well, the others were back. Jacket-boy was asking for a shower before turning to food. Lucy was on the counter nibbling on a bit of bacon, very small piece though considering a high amount of bacon was not exactly good for rats. She looked to Roy as he spoke, nibbling on her food since they didn't exactly have rat feed there.

Nick remained silent and near Lucy as the others spoke and he ate, not quite sure what to make of this situation. He had been successfully lured out of his home to some other place, told that there were terrorists afoot, and now they were sitting around making breakfast. Shouldn't they be...doing something or was this some desperate attempt on Shade and Zen's part to make some kind of family out of loneliness and they were just really fucking psychotic? Well, there was the exploding building. So the odds of that being true were microscopic...unless it was staged-fuck, no, stop. He was overthinking things again wasn't he?

It suddenly hit him that the landowner might come knocking eventually if he were to suddenly disappear from his apartment. He'd have to go take care of that eventually. He wondered how shocked they would be to find out that he was actually going someplace for an extended period of time for once. Roy asked for names. Nick spoke, "Nick, the rat's Lucy."

Lucy's ears twitched as she turned to Him as she heard her name be spoken. She looked to Roy before putting together that He was talking to Roy. The rat had finished her bit of bacon, however her eyes stared at the plate of bacon longingly, wanting some more.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:40 pm

The way down the elevator wasn't particularly fun for Finn, as he spent the entire time thinking about how he'd upset the masked lady. However, when he stepped out of the elevator and was immediately assaulted with the smell of bacon, all the problems of the day suddenly vanished. It was as if bacon was the cure-all to anything that could be labeled as a problem. Upon being instructed to eat the bacon, the first thing he wanted to do was eat the bacon. All of the bacon. Whether or not that was possible.... he wasn't quite sure, but it didn't stop him from wanting to. However, he restrained himself to a calm walk as he picked up a plate, and made sure not to take too much of anything.

Of course, this didn't mean he wasn't going to take much of the bacon. He took a decent amount of it, though he left room for all the other goodies as he wanted to try all of them. There were hash browns, sausages, and even waffles! They all seemed home-made, so he was fairly impressed. But more than impressed, he was fairly hungry. After being woken up at 5 AM, then all the commotion, he figured everyone would be hungry. Those who'd gone outside were probably the most hungry since they'd had to run, but then again, having to sit and stare at bacon for a while could do wonders for the appetite.

Then, Finn was interrupted and taken away from the food before he even got to take a bite of bacon. He looked to the new guy, who was asking for everyone's names. Nick was the first to respond, but he was taking a moment, debating whether or not the bacon was more important than socializing. In the end, he begrudgingly sat his plate down to speak his name. "I'm-" he began, but now that he was paying attention to something other than the mountain of food, he finally noticed the third masked person.

"WITHER!" he exclaimed, darting over to the woman to give her a hug.
....And not realizing that he'd just said his name was Wither. Right now, he was too overwhelmed by getting to meet the nice person from the previous day again! Did that mean she was going to be staying with them? Was she a member of the weird, dysfunctional team? Oh, he hoped so; that meant one more person who actually seemed to like him!
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
FoxFireAlchemist

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Yuliya clung to Lucky's back like a tiny koala the entire time they were out following Zen, and then she clung to his back the entire time Zen was leading them back to the base. It had been a seemingly fruitless excursion, but important nonetheless. Yuliya had been completely pacified by the break from the intense atmosphere. Now, she was more tired than anything.

The elevator ride down to the base was quiet and serene, albeit tense. Yuliya found herself dozing off by the time they reached the base and the doors were sliding open to grant them access. Her head nestled comfortably into his shoulder, and she was silently dozing....

That is, until she was suddenly flung over to the flying prostitute, along with Lucky as he screamed something about withering. Her tired mind registered this as Lucky struggling with erectile dysfunction, however she was incredibly confused about what this had to do with the non-existent conversation. Without his arms to support her, Yuliya slid off of his back like an exhausted blob of goop. She started to nod off as she sat awkwardly on the floor, until she caught a wiff of food. She stood herself up unsteadily and looked around for plates. She proceeded to find them, but she found she was too short to serve herself. She leaned her head against the counter in frustration, only to start to dose off again.

The tiny Russian found herself waking up again as she found the fire woman, Sera, helping her get food. She accepted the now full plate sleepily, and climbed up into a chair at the table, unaware that she had placed herself directly next to the non-rapist. She made it through a bite of food before passing out face-first onto the plate. The warmth of the food swaddled her face so so comfortably, soothing the pressure around her puffy, swollen eyes... The tyke was letting out tiny, subdued snores in seconds.

-~~~-

I stand in the corner and quietly glare over at Shade. My mouth is a flat line, only opening to shovel another spoonful of ice cream into it. Sure, my rib cage may be falling apart, but I can do more than HOLD A BOWL. Jeez, even the tech kid ended up helping out more than me. I can cook bacon way better than he can. I bet he's never even slaughtered a pig before. What. A. Noob. All I can do about it is sulk and eat ice cream, though.

A girl with a scar-covered face walks out from the new hallway where all the empty rooms are. She stops awkwardly for a moment, assessing the situation, then continuing into the kitchen. As she does, the red-headed kid asks about names. I don't know if he wants real names or newspaper names, so I figure its probably appropriate to give him both. "Well, my newspaper name is Wither, but my name name is actually-"

"WITHER!" a familiar voice screams, cutting my depression in half. It's fluffy puppy child, accompanied by anger-management kid (who appears to be using him as a bed). I grin and put my ice cream down, but he saves my from walking by coming over to me. And he starts to crush my rib cage by turning the compresses into a cold, tight vice with his arms, but that's perfectly okay because it's fluffy puppy child.

"CaAAAAaaaughk!!!!" I exclaim unceremoniously as I open my mouth, attempting to relieve some of the pressure. "Lucky! You're! Back! Yay!" I exclaim, taking short, shallow breaths to avoid making the vice any tighter. I wrap my arms around him and pet the back of his head. The child slips off of his back, landing on her tailbone. "Uh-" I grunt, but she doesn't even seem to be affected by it. In fact she starts to fall asleep like nothing even happened. Then she gets up and toddles off toward the food.

"C'mon guys, you can see Yuliya's too short to reach the food. The counter's over her head! Help out!" Scarface barks as she helps sleepy get food. I gesture to my likely broken ribs and also my fluffy puppy as she does, but her backs to me so I doubt she cares. I stick my tongue out at her spitefully while she gets her own food.

"Yeah, so, the little one sitting next to you is Yuliya, and I'm Sera," Scarface says as she meanders over to the table as well, sitting a wary distance away from the new kid. I log that away and continue patting fluffy's head.

-~~~-

Sera emerged from her room once more as the smell of food became too strong and too tantalizing for her to  deny any longer. As she emerged, she spotted Nick and Shade and the woman from the previous evening all in the kitchen. Nick and Shade were serving breakfast, while the woman was standing ind the corner eating ice cream and watching them. The woman was clad in an outfit that was much more... pedestrian than the one she had been wearing the evening prior. It consisted only of a baggy navy t-shirt and grey cotton shorts that were a bit loose and covered a good quarter of the woman's thighs. Sera could only wonder where the woman had gotten the clothes... Could they be Shade's....?

The elevator doors suddenly opened, revealing Zen along with the new guy and Lucky, who was carrying Yuliya. The child looked exhausted; her red, puffy eyes were closed and she looked like she was about to pass into a coma on Lucky's back. Sera felt a pang of sadness jolt through her heart as she looked at them.

Everybody seemed to be gathering in the kitchen for breakfast, so Sera figured she should probably do the same. The new kid asked for names, naturally, as he hadn't been given any yet. Lucky started to answer, then screamed "WITHER!!!" and dashed over to the woman. Sera flinched as he squeezed the womans wounds, then glared at him as he let the child drop to the floor. She wanted to scold him, but she became more concerned with the fact that the child couldn't reach the food.

"C'mon guys, you can see Yuliya's too short to reach the food. The counter's over her head! Help out!" she exclaimed with frustration, rushing over to help the child fill her plate. Sera then proceeded to make her own food, where she sat at a chair that was a few away from those that were already occupied. "Yeah, so, the little one sitting next to you is Yuliya, and I'm Sera," she finally said in response to the the new guy's question. Sera started to eat what was on her plate, but she spat out what was in her mouth in terror as the child's head flopped unceremoniously into her food.

"Quick!!!" Sera yelled, jumping up from her chair, "Pull her head up! She'll choke!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 10:54 pm

Sera had come out just to yell at everyone it seemed, but she had taken the food. He wondered just when was she not going to be throwing a total bitch fit. Some kind of "Thank You" from anyone would have been appreciated, but he was not going to dig for it. Lucky, Roy, and Yuliya had returned, only for Yuliya to be dropped like a sack of potatoes. Fun.

Lucky hugged Wither, and Wither did not seem to be taking the hug very well considering her injuries. Her short breaths and exclamation being a dead give away. He spoke, "Lucky I think you're killing her." It was obvious that it was not on purpose, but it seemed that he was not quite aware of just what he was doing. The Russian girl passed out, and Sera started up another fit. Why was she here again? He did not make a move to help, considering that there was plenty of people that were closer to her than him.

Lucy's eyes followed the tired looking girl as she was seated with her breakfast. New target acquired: this girl's food. Once the girl had collapsed, Lucy darted forward and retreated with her prized bacon strip. Success!
Back to top Go down
Jax

Jax

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 1:07 am

(Shade)

Some of them go straight for the food. Others have other ideas.

I finish scraping the rest of the bacon off of the skillet and onto the pile. That should be enough for everyone. I undo my apron and hang it on the wall. It wouldn't do to get bacon splattered all over my good clothes. I'm trying to apologize, but I'm not going to ruin a perfectly good shirt.

I notice Lucky is hugging Freckles. A little too hard. She is obviously in pain and he's too preoccupied to notice.

Uh uh.

I begin to walk around the counter. I Sera is screaming about Yul. I grab a tuff of the little girl's hair and gently pull her face out of the food, so not to wake her. I put a finger to my mouth and look at Sera.

"Be quiet. Calm down and let her sleep. Eat some breakfast."

I spy a rat steal food off Yul's plate. Assume its someone's. No way any could have gotten in here on their own. And there's a collar.

I grab it by the collar and lift it up. Look it in the eye. Shame it with my pointer finger.

"No. We don't steal from teammates. Give it."

Hold out my hand. The rat drops the bacon into my hand. Good rat. I set it down saying, "Get food from who ever brought you."

I walk up behind Lucky. He is still squeezing her. I do my best to not be mean. This whole thing is meant to be an apology. A way to calm everyone down and smooth things out. I know that other things may be more productive, but Wiv is right. No one is going to be any use at all if we can't work together.

Still, I am who I am.

I plant my right hand firmly on Lucky's shoulder.

"Friend. You're hurting her. Why don't you leave her alone for now and go enjoy some of the breakfast I made for all of you? I understand you like sweets. There are fruit stuffed pancakes over there with your name on them. Please..."

I tighten my grip firmly.

"I insist."

-----

(Zen)

She just wanted to eat her pancake, bacon, eggs and potatoes. They tasted so good, and she was not ready to interact with humans just yet.

Still. The last thing they needed were more scorch marks.

She stood and walked over to Sera. She made her a quick plate.

"She's not choking, she just needs her rest. Look, Shade took care of it. Maybe you should just take some food, enjoy it, and try to ca-"

She sees it out of the corner of her eye and the words get caught in her throat. The woman from last night. Uncuffed in the living room. And are those his fucking clothes?! What is going on. Is he trusting her now? Why? What happened? Did he forget that she knocked over an armored truck? What the hell was wrong with his head?

Or was it his pants...?

No... He wouldn't... Not without telling her.

That son of a bitch, he did. That son of a bitch bastard of a prick!

Gah! Why wouldn't he tell her!

No, he's allowed to have a relationship if he wants to, but she was seriously doubting his choice in partners. Just who was this woman anyway?

What the hell was even going on?!

The three of them were going to have to have a serious talk when they had time.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 21, 2016 2:03 am

It was so nice to see the woman from the previous day, especially with the note they'd left off on. It was good to see that she was okay, too! Or.... well, anything less than dead was close enough to "okay." As he squeezed the woman, he completely tuned out everything happening around him. The girl on his back was forgotten, the guy asking for names was forgotten, and all conversations going on were completely tuned out. Even the food took a back seat to giving Wither a proper greeting. Okay, maybe this was a fairly improper greeting, but it was at least a nice one.

Caught up in the moment, Finn failed to realize he was hurting the nice lady, as well as anything happening around him. While he would have immediately let go if he'd only known, Wither refused to say anything about it, and so he just kept hugging the life out of her. Perhaps he was a bit too kind for the safety of others. Luckily, someone decided to come along and let him know what he was doing. The touch of the masked man got his attention where the rest of the commotion had failed. The second he heard Shade's voice telling him he was hurting Wither, his binding grip loosened. He began to fill with regret as those words sunk in, and he just stood there for a moment. It surely wasn't too big of a deal since Wither hadn't asked him to stop, but he still felt bad.

Then the mention of the fruity pancakes that were apparently made specifically for him made him feel a bit better. Oh, well now he just wanted to hug edgy darkguy too! After all, he hadn't expected to be receiving any gifts from the others, even though he'd already gotten gifts for all of them. He released Wither completely, right as Shade finished speaking and took a.... perhaps slightly hostile tone, squeezing his shoulder more tightly. But he surely hadn't hurt Wither too bad, so why was the man angry? Maybe there was something he wasn't understanding that he would need to apologize for-

Oh. Oooooh. Were those two.... an item? A thing? A duo? Friends-with-benefits? "Ooooh, is she....? You're jealous!" he responded playfully as he spun around.
The boy then proceeded to wrap his arms around Shade as tightly as he could in order to thoroughly share the love. "Don't worry, there's enough of me to go around!" he joked.
Of course, he knew if Shade was jealous, it probably wasn't of the fact that Wither was getting a hug, but more-so that someone was hugging Wither. However, he hoped this would help the situation regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Super - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super   Super - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next