Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Nico drifted into the mist of Pricklemist hill. he loved it here, for a ghost it was like a Christmas present. Nice and quiet no invading thoughts of noel or fang just nice misty hill. He was looking forward to this all week and he finally was able to go here. It would be better if he wasent alone but by himself he could do all sorts of crazy things that he loved to do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:19 am

Nico was ignored. Like everyone had ever done. Like his mother ignored. Nothing was there... nothing but pain. And at that moment Nico's concious snapped. SHE IGNORED YOU, JUST LIKE SHE ALWAYS DOES, LIKE EVERYONE. Nico was angry. The voice in his head was right, he had given this pokemon almost every thing he could give (short of his life) and she just ignored him. She walked off again. He ran after her slowly.

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 VxM8RGZ , The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 Rdiml1Q

Last edited by Solilo on Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis-typed roll. Admin edited to fix :3)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:42 am

Fang then stopped and turned to face Nico. She had been so overcome by emotions that she had forgotten about him as she walked over and decided to explain. "Warm, that's what it made me feel like" she said as she slightly pecked his side in a small kiss as she turned around. "I have to leave the past behind me" she said to herself feeling like what she just did proved it herself. It was mostly proof to Mira though but Nico couldn't of k own that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:02 am

Well that was nice of her Nico was confused by his sudden change of thought. he looked at her and said "Thank you fang, that means the world to me. Warm is good by the way" nico said as he turned and found some items on the bush and picked them up. Honestly though thank you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:01 am

"Heh that's funny Fang, you really thought just doing that would work" a voice rang out darker the the one before with clear malice behind it that would make even the strongest Pokemon shutter with fear. A gallade was the owner if that voice. He gave off a aura that screamed run away but also had pure power behind it so one would be frozen in fear from the Pokemon. He gave a slow sarcastic clap.

"No why you?" Fang said as she back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:05 am

Nico stared at this new pokemon. It was cool looking. She is upset by it nico ask her. "who is that?" he asked Fang. Nico wondered why his head had switched to dark to sweet. he ignored it for now. "i have this weird feeling we should run" he informed her. Nico slolwy backed away from the pokemon. He knew if he stayed there would be a fight or something.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:19 am

The Pokemon smirks as he appears behind them in almost a second. "Yes that would be best to run, to bad I won't let her go" he said as he slammed his fist into Fang's stomach and sent the Pokemon flying into the ground where she stayed. "Heh how could you beat Maria or Naga if you can't beat me?" He asks as he walked forward ignoring the Gastly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:47 am

"hey back off her." Nico said. as he flew up and started hypnotising the gallade and hoping to give fang some time to recover. "Fang run!" he shouted towards her. THIS ASSHOLE IS THREATING HER RIPS HIS LIMBS OFF!!! Nico gladly obliged and flew down towards him as fast as he could possibly go. THWACK!! the gallade had countered and punched him into a tree. Nico felt faint. but he couldn't let the gallade hurt fang. "leave her....alone"Nico sighed tired. not sure if he could take another hit like that.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:52 am

Fang could barely stand at the moment. Her vision was hazy and she looked up at the gallade. He walked closer after dealing with the ghost type. "I should of just killed you" he said as he appears next to him in a split second. "Why don't you sleep for a bit" he said as he used a weak psyco cut to know him out. He then turned to fang as he walked closer.

Out of the mist another figure was there this figure rushed at him after dropping a revive seed near Nico to heal him. She then punched the Gallade away and stood in place. She was a Lucario who looked like Noel only more battle hardened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3