Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 5:25 am

First topic message reminder :

Nico drifted into the mist of Pricklemist hill. he loved it here, for a ghost it was like a Christmas present. Nice and quiet no invading thoughts of noel or fang just nice misty hill. He was looking forward to this all week and he finally was able to go here. It would be better if he wasent alone but by himself he could do all sorts of crazy things that he loved to do.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:04 am

.........................................................................................he's dead. Was all that went through her mind as he did that not only did he call her by her first name which she only ever allowed Pokemon she trusts to do so but he had ended up kissing her on the cheek something she never even let her father do. Mostly because he was a towering charizard but also because she was still the cold fang. "........................ok then" was all she said not wanting a insane Pokemon on her hands. She'd kill him later when he was sleeping in the woods ya that sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:21 am

Nico could tell by the ok that he had crossed the line. part of him was terrified. However he thought maybe he could make her see that he wasent trying to harm her in anyway he simply couldnt say another way he loved her with words. "You didnt feel anyhting did you... that was to be expected. its allright i guess i just had hoped you know.."nico trailed off lost in his own thought. Multiple tears were streaming down his face. he refused to hide them. they were the sign that he had tried with every method he had ever seen and still failed. Maybe fang was right all along, all that matters is strength He fought hard against that thought however.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:01 am

Fang looked puzzled at him. He was crying and Fang had no idea why he was doing that. To her crying meant someone was weak that they were nothing to them she was the leader of a clan a strong bonded clan her black arm band proved this but she did feel something and she had a idea on how to solve this problem. "I felt something" she said as she turned her head. She didn't say what the feeling was but since her voice was always calm and commanding she didn't sound like she was lying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:11 am

Nico looked at her. Should he dare to believe her. I'm sorry i made you uncomfortable. I just needed to prove it to you and you seemed like you wouldn't believe my words. so i tried with actions" Nico said. He believed her that she felt something but something could be anything. and he was terrified that she was going to hurt him emotionally. "what did you feel"Nico asked afraid of the answer. Dont get your hopes up. dont get your hopes up. Dont get your hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:25 am

Fang thinks for a moment and decides to say it. "I assume the feeling is this so called love you keep saying." She said not knowing what this feeling was. She was truly feeling pity but what Jak said love means many things pity must if been one of them. She never felt this way about another most in her clan were prideful but if she did harbor feelings for this Pokemon would it be allowed. Considering her mother wasn't part of her clan would this be Accepted?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:37 am

"May i call you obera?" your reaction to it last time seemed suprised. im sorry for that. nico said as he floated towards her more. Cautiously wondering if she was telling the truth. what if she isnt telling the truth, what if she isnt telling the truth. but what if she wasent... If he wasent trusting her than how does he deserve her. He decided to trust her in this. "what does the feeling feel like?"Nico asked. making sure she understood what she was implying meant to him. "just describe it and i can tell you if it is."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:29 am

"Well it's lik-" she started as she heard a scream sound throughout the entire dungeon. She turned to the place the sound came from and sprinted off in that direction to see what the problem was. Half of it was because she was concerned about what had just screamed but another half of her just wanted to get away from the awkward conversation. Though she was sure he'd follow her she still could delay answering the question for a bit.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Pricklemist Hill :
The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 Z6MECRT , The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 VzLrAo6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:35 am

"It can wait dont worry" Nico assured her. He dashed after her. He was actually quite intresteed in her answer but they needed to go an investigate that noise. "What was it? Sounded like someone was hurt" Nico said as he caught up swiftly. He looked at her for a second and almost crashed into a tree. Thank god for this phase thing he thought. Nico looked ahead to see what looked like a pokemon being attacked by a Seviper.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:57 am

Fang ran over to see a small flats run over to her and hid behind her. Fang looks at the Pokemon before setting her sights on the large snake like Pokemon in front of her. She lowers her stance as the Pokemon watches her before dashing at her. Fang grabs the Pokemon and jumps slightly to the left before facing the Pokemon over again. "With this we can use a pincer tactic" she said indicating she was on one side and she thought hades was on another so they could attack both sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:05 am

"Pincer? Hmmm like two pronged attack i gotcha"Nico said. He had heard his father mention this. Nico flew above the snake to the other side. He got up close and personal dodged the snakes poison fangs and ice Punched the snake into Fangs "pincer". God that felt good i haven't fought in a long time. He wanted to impress fang. Very much so. he flew up and hypnotized the snake, making it drowsy as it was sliding away from him and towards fang.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:23 am

Fang waits for a second as the Pokemon is then slowly knocked towards her as she builds up a flame in her stomach. Flames lick the side of her mouth as she then breaths fire on the Pokemon. But the small Ralts bumped the side of the Shiny charmander which sent her flame off course and missed the Pokemon entirely. The Pokemon did see the message though and ran away if it had legs his tail would be between them. "What was that for?" She asks as the Pokemon smirks. "No rage Fangy" the Ralts uttered in a voice colder then Fangs. "Fangy? But that's what Mira called me?" She questions the Ralts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:27 am

Nico sat there silently. As proud as he was he was curious about this new pokemon. He sat in silence for the pokemon to speak again. He floated up to fangs side. "Hey, what you doing in a place like this by yourself it could be dangerous." nico said. Looking confused as the two seemed to know each other.I wonder what connection this raltz has with fang hmm
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 2:52 am

Fang didn't want to do this now so she tried to hit the Ralts with a quick scratch attack. She missed as the Pokemon jumped back and smiled at her. "No way you should be dead" she almost shouted at the Pokemon as it laughed. "Yes well should be and are, those are two different things right Fang?" She said her voice somewhat stern voice as Fang looked at the ground then back up to the Pokemon. "I saw you die why are you haunting me?" She asks Fed up with this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:02 am

Nico thought about the raltz. Fang must have known it. perhaps it was time for nico to intervene and help. But he was curious to this raltz and fangs connection. "if you want me to fang i can leave" He said hoping she would say she wanted him to stay but he knew it was a long shot. He was sort of slowly declining of his state of mind. RUN FROM HER An over powering side of him said. She would just hurt him in the end wouldn't she Why would i run. I cant run shes my friend.... maybe something ore i have to help her "Is there anything i can do for you if you wish for me to stay?" Nico asked.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:05 am

"Humm where's Noel Fangy thought you two were inseparable" the ghost Pokemon teased as Fang looked down. "That's enough Mira" she said as she shot a flamethrower right at her but in a sort of weird flash the Ralts vanished then appeared next to Fang. "What's wrong huh?" It asks as Fang slashes once more at the Ghost. It teleported then ran off. Overcome by emotions and confusion she ran after the Pokemon without even thinking about Nico.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)   The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The ghost on Pricklemist hill (rezikun and hades10103)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next