Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadowed Falls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Shadowed Falls - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {11} -10 Entry Cost
After Jak had recovered from the beatings he received from training with Fang the one day. He decided to just go to a mystery dungeon to train. Since Fang did not really return after he had rested from the sparring they had.

He hoped to find items that could be of use to him. His last adventure to Pecha Forest wasn't the best so he hoped to get something out of this adventure.

He was surely going to push really hard to his goal!
As he went venturing into the forest he felt the air change as he traversed between what would be the normal land and the mystery dungeon. He was now entering the dungeon.

The wind blew past him. His tail burning strong. "I am ready." He said with great determination
He felt he was ready for anything! 

To begin he continued deeper into the forest as he knew there would be practically nothing of interest for him at the entrance.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit topic name)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:18 am

Noel looks over to see a fallen branch and puts one paw in front of the other. She took a bit of time to focus but was able to make a blue glow around the said branch as it lifts up. She looks at the branch at it goes high up into the sky then she moves her paw to make it fly above Jak then she shot it into a tree making it go straight through it. "It's called psychic" she said with a smirk as she stood up to practice a little more.

She then got the idea enough pointed her paw at Jak she made the same blue glow surround him and attempted to lift him up.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:25 am

Jak {16}
Jak saw noel lift her paws as she put them together and pointed them towards a nearby branch.
The branch began to glow blue and it started to levitate.

He watched in amazement. Then Noel moved her paws towards Jak and the branch followed. Then stopping to hover over his head. He looked at her and then the branch back and forth a couple of times.

She then shot the branch into the tree behind him.

"It's called Psychic" Noel responded to Jak's question

She paused for a moment.
"Neat." Jak said being quite amused by the thought of moving things with one's mind.

Noel then smirked and pointed her paws towards him.
'What is she...' Jak thought.

Then his body began to glow blue.
"Hey... Hey! HEY!!!!" He started to shout as he was lifted into the air by Noel's Psychic.
"Please! Put me down!!!!" He shouted once more not realizing it might attract something.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:30 am

Noel smirked as she slowly moved the charmander left and right as a type of joke, she didn't notice though but doing this seriously drained her stamina as she placed Jak back on the ground slowly she fell to her knees gasping for breath. "Man *Breath* Doing that takes a lot *Breath* outta me" she said with gasps of breath as she stood up and gave a small smile to show she was ok now.

She then got another idea as she didn't point at anything this time but then a blue aura surrounded her as she slowly lifted herself up. It was hard but she managed to get up at least a few feet off the ground before falling back down. "Useful" she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:42 am

Jak{17}+1 from page
Jak started to float back down as he noticed Noel had used a lot of energy to use such a move.
He hoped she would not do that again. However he was sure she would not do that again to him.
She was gasping for a breath at the moment.

After she caught her breath back she must of got an idea or something. Jak waited to see what she was up to. Keeping close eye on any sudden movements if she wanted to pull that joke off again. He really did not like it since he was completely helpless to such a move.

Noel's body began to glow blue and she levitated off the ground.

"Well now..." He said.

"That will be handy." He finished
He now wished he could use such a move. He then thought if the TM could teach moves by just having it touch your head.

"Do you think I could use that TM next?" Jak asked.
He did not know that a TM had to be compatible with him for him to learn moves.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:46 am

"Umm well that would be a problem, you see for starters a TM must be compatible with you in order to learn the move, I only know it was for me because my mother used the move also" she then looked at the blank TM "and a TM can only be used once no more and I hope no less" she said as she put the used TM in her pocket.

"Sorry but I know your species cannot learn this move" she said knowing a charmander she knew tried to use her mother's psychic TM and failed some could use a certain type of psychic but not this one.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:53 am

Jak {17}
Jak sighed as he heard he could not learn such a move. He knew there had to be some kind of catch.
Jak was feeling excess energy build up from his previous consumption of one of the sitrus berries. He tail was burning brighter due to the fact.

He jumped up. He did not simply get up. He jumped up.
One could notice his tail was burning a bit more fiercely due to the excess energy.

"All ready to go." Jak said as he jumped.
He looked around to see if anything was nearby before they left to continue their journey.

Coaster carried out 3 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Shadowed Falls - Page 4 DcEpsRT , Shadowed Falls - Page 4 PopjRW4 , Shadowed Falls - Page 4 QfHz1GB
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:54 pm

Noel nods as she walks over to the path ahead, she didn't know what was in store for them but since she had this new power she didn't have to just fight with her fists anymore now she could fight with her mind, awesome. She looks over and sees and other giant spider Pokemon man those made her mad.

She then got a thought and decided a preemptive strike would be good as she focuses her new psychic and holds her arm's in front of her. Building up a strength within herself she then shoots a large wave of psychic energy at the poison type as it slams into him effectively knowing it out in one blow. "Yes" she says with a smirk as she continues on.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:23 am

Jak {12} -5 from encounters
Jak noticed noticed the giant spider pokemon but immediately got knocked out from Noel's Psychic attack. As Jak went to start walking again towards the path. He seemed to have stepped on something... Something pointy.

"Ouch!" He mumbled to himself as he bent down to grab what he stepped on.
"Another one..." He grumbled as he put a Cacnea Spike in his bag. He then noticed the seed a couple feet away from where he picked up the Cacnea spike.

He took a closer look. He still is getting used to identifying seeds. He tends to just match what he already has in his inventory. Taking the seeds out of his bag. He compared them and identified the seed as a blast seed.

He put them together in the bag and nodded to confirm he is ready.

[Inventory Changes]
+1 Cacnea Spike
+1 Blast Seed
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:04 am

Noel was happy she could now throw random psychic energy at others sorta fly and lift other pokemon all with her mind. This was a great day for her but she still needed to gain control over it, she only knew this because right now her blast seed was floating in the air by complete accident so she put it down and into her bag.

"So if I didn't say so there is a waterfall farther in with no feral pokemon wanna check it out?" She asks thinking it to be a good question.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:12 am

Jak {12}
Jak Watched the blast seed floating in the air. Noel took notice about it and put it down into her bag.

Jak could only chuckle about that. He wanted to say that she could use practice controlling the move. Noel asked Jak if he wanted to check out a waterfall that should have no feral pokemon there.

"Waterfall? Sure!" He said with a bit more enthusiasm then a NORMAL charmander should of had about water.

"Which way is it?" he then asked.

Jak got a bit excited to hear that there was a waterfall in here somewhere. Supposedly it was safe also!
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:19 am

"Heh well that's some enthusiasm" she said as she looked around for any signs of the waterfall, it gave off a certain aura about it which made things peaceful in her mind. She spots it then nods to Jak. "It's this way" she said as she looks around and starts walking in the direction she sensed the aura. She felt like this was the right place to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowed Falls
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4