Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Shadowed Falls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Shadowed Falls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {11} -10 Entry Cost
After Jak had recovered from the beatings he received from training with Fang the one day. He decided to just go to a mystery dungeon to train. Since Fang did not really return after he had rested from the sparring they had.

He hoped to find items that could be of use to him. His last adventure to Pecha Forest wasn't the best so he hoped to get something out of this adventure.

He was surely going to push really hard to his goal!
As he went venturing into the forest he felt the air change as he traversed between what would be the normal land and the mystery dungeon. He was now entering the dungeon.

The wind blew past him. His tail burning strong. "I am ready." He said with great determination
He felt he was ready for anything! 

To begin he continued deeper into the forest as he knew there would be practically nothing of interest for him at the entrance.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit topic name)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:01 pm

Jak {4} -2 from encounter
After Noel had hit the shroomish out through the bushes. He noticed both came back. 
He then immediately noticed. One of the shroomish were not the same one that was thrown. The other one must of been knocked out. A new one just took its place it seems.

'You gotta be kidding me.' he thought.
He also noticed was sent flying into the trees.

"Heh. Goodbye pinsir." He said quietly.
However he noticed it got back up and started walking back into the battle area.

He growled "Not done yet eh." He built up a flame and sent embers at the pinsir. Hoping to knock it out for good.

He looked towards noel as he was holding the oran berry. He was wondering if Noel would catch it if he threw it to her. He decided he would throw it to her if she yells for it or give it to her after the battle was over. He did not want to risk it being taken by one of the other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:07 pm

Noel groans slightly at the fact that they just didn't want to give up trying to kill them. It was now Noel reflected on why they seemed to do this feral Pokemon just attacked for no reason at all it was strange how they could just not be civil and ask for the explorer to get the bell out of the dungeon. Noel didn't even notice it but while she was thinking her body was acting and another force Palm to the face and sent the pinsir flying again.

The ember had missed the pinsir since Noel had bashed it away but it did go past and hit the weaker of the two shroomish and knocked him out.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:14 pm

Jak {5} +1 from page
Jak noticed that his ember had missed the pinsir due to Noel smashing it with force palm. However the ember did hit the weaker of the two shroomish.

Jak rushed towards the last shroomish and prepped his claws and his grew a flame within him.
As he neared he spit the ember right at the shroomish. It was too close for it to get out of the way. As the ember burned the shroomish Jaks claws went straight across its face. Leaving a nasty scratch on him. Jak burned his hand slightly due to the ember that was just recently hitting the shroomish. 

He flinched slightly as it stung his paw. But satisfied at the now fallen shroomish. 

"I never understood why they just attack." Jak said to Noel.
He did not see any of the pokemon get back up. 
So he figured the battle was over for now. He looked at the berry and then offered it to Noel.

[Possible Inventory Changes]
-1 Oran Berry
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:21 pm

Noel looked at the Pokemon that had just fallen before them with a smirk. "Well that's that" she said as she looked around for item's. "Ya I don't get it either, my mother once said it was just the way they were raised but still doesn't make much sense" she said, she had met some feral Pokemon who were good they didn't attack and actually tried to talk though in the end fighting was what solved the problem.

She smiled remembering what had happened with the fire Pokemon in fiery chasm, since they had taken out the typhlosion they were fearing Noel and Varda got gifts because of it. It was weird but it happened though no one would probably be live her. "Humm thanks" she said as she took the berry that was offered

(15)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:28 pm

Jak {5}
Jak sighed at thinking that they could be raised in a way that made them violent.
He wished those pokemon did not have to believe that attacking other pokemon was the only way to live out their lives. There was so much more then that.

Jak looked around to see if there was anything else around them but found nothing.
"I guess we should continue." He said.

"So is there anything here besides the forest?" Jak asked as he walked along the path.
He attempted to stay focused on the path ahead but couldn't. He felt the need to talk at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Noel nods at this question there was something there. "At the end of the forest is this waterfall called Monochrome falls and behind that waterfall is a old ruin that also doubles as a mystery dungeon. I've been there twice before once as a riolu and the other not hurt" she said as she looked around the path not seeing anything.

"So where did you come before Grassveil?" She asked feeling like starting up a conversation, she didn't think anything if the question she asked her story had been the strangest one she had heard before
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Jak {5}
Jak listened to noel as she stated that there was a waterfall at the end of the forest. And then behind that was a waterfall.

Noel then asked a simple question. Where did he come from before Grassveil.
At that he started having his memories flooded back into his mind. 

Jak's vision fades away to see a village.
[Entering Jak's Memory]

The village was calm. Children playing in the nearby fields. All the pokemon happy to be there.
He was playing with his friends. A Pichu that liked to be called sparks and the squirtle named Blast. They were enjoying themselves during the time. 

[Skip's to next memory]
~Jak could only hear what was going on at this point.~

A large bell began to ring.

"Quick we must get inside." Said A voice Voice 1
"You don't think its another one do you?" said another voice Voice 2

A large explosion could be heard along with screaming that started afterwords.
[Jak's vision fades back to normal]

Jak noticed he was now just standing there. Staring blankly into space.
He was visibly shaking with tears in his eyes.

He continued to stand there staring. He looked at Noel with a very sad expression.
He could not think of anything to say.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Retcon the Pikachu as a Pichu [Bio was edited with fix also])
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Noel looks at Jak who stopped walking alongside her, she walks over and waves her paw in front of him to try to get his attention no luck. She tried calling out. "Jak, Jak!. You there?" She asked with slight concern in her voice. She didn't know how to deal with this so she decided to just sit back and wait for him to snap out of it. She wished she knew how to read minds so she'd have some idea of what is happening

He seemed to be fine after a long time as she just frowned. "Hit a nerve didn't I?" She asks though it was obvious with the tears in his eye's. "Go ahead I won't blame ya" she said indicating he should not hold back the tears, sometimes crying was good for you.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:04 pm

Jak {5}
As he looked at Noel. It seems he was not responding to Noel as he saw his memories.
"My home..." He said softly. 
"I can't remember too much of it. All I remember is that it was attacked." He continued.
Pausing for a moment. Trying to gather some of the fragments of memory he remembers about the place.

"It was a nice village. Filled with joy. I was able to play with my friends any day I wished there. All of the pokemon there were friendly." He said with some joy. 

"However... A group of pokemon started to have raids on our town." He said with sadness.
"I can't remember all the details of the place. I don't even remember anyone that was there besides my two best friends." He said.

"They were always with me anywhere we went..." He said pausing again. "The last raid that occurred. We had to flee because the town..." He said starting to choke on the last words. "Was destroyed. Anything in there could not have possibly survived." He finally said.

"I got seperated from my friends. I don't know where they are. I just hope they are alright." He finally said.

He sat down thinking... Where they could have gone when they got seperated.
He then heard a sound nearby.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Shadowhue Forest :
Shadowed Falls - Page 3 PmCnMcA
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Noel looks at the ground and sighs. "Sorry but I'd know nothing about that so I can't relate I've lived my whole life moving along with my mother, I've never made any friends but I have seen some things like that happen" she said as she walked closer and knelt down to face the charmander. "Even though you might be sad you have to know that there was nothing you could of done, sometimes fate just hates a few of us sometimes. All you can do is get up and not let it kick you down" she said as she stood up.

"It may be hard if not impossible to remember what happened but maybe that's the best, sometimes our minds block certain things in order to help us continue on" Noel said trying to make it sound like forgetting was a good thing. "If you remember everyone you'd remember the pain of losing them and in the end it might end up destroying you" she explained being as calm as possible.

She turned to see another Pokemon flying around but she didn't have time for it, even though it hurt a lot she charged up energy in her paw and used a sky uppercut sending the bug flying away. "Really don't need to deal with that now" she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Jak {1} -4 from encounter
As Jak turned to see the pokemon flying around. He saw Noel build up energy in her paw and used a sky uppercut against the the bug pokemon sending it flying away. Jak would have built up a flame and shot embers at it however it was a bit late of a reaction since Noel already hit it away. Jak noticed that Noel was in great pain from the move.

Jak looked over at the direction of where the bug pokemon was hit towards.
He noticed it was not yet knocked out. He built up a flame in case it decided to come near.
It not only decided to come near. It came at them at full speed. 

As it came charging in. He blasted it with a quite powerful blast of ember. It was not covered in flame. He promptly fell to the ground after the hit. Burn marks all over its shell.

Jak looked at Noel. "You should not have done that. That looked like it hurt." He said to noel. Chuckling a bit since he knew Noel meant good. He was glad that Noel had his back.

Jak was feeling a bit tired from the adventure at the moment. He looked in his bag for anything of use to give him a quick boost in energy. He sighed as he did not have much at all. He had a few seeds but doubted they would even give him much energy.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:35 am

"Eh sometimes you just got to deal with things like that." Noel said as she shook her arm in hope's to try to null the pain but no avail as shooting pain went up her arm. She ignored it and showed no signs of pain she was always good at hiding pain as she looked around for more enemies. "You ok or do you need a sec?" She asked wondering which he would pick.

It was getting slightly late and if they left the dungeon now it would probably be night time by the time they left the dungeon so it would be best to keep going forward.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Sudden Gift [Holiday Event]   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 3:55 am

Jak {1}
Jak did agree that you sometimes had to deal with things...
"Thanks for trying to cheer me up by the way." he said.

"Yea give me a moment. I just need to sit for a bit." he then continued to respond to Noel's question.
Jak thought he heard flapping at the moment but shook it off as just his head playing tricks on him.

After a moment of sitting he was just about to ask if there was anything he could do to help Noel out with the pain. However something Jak did not notice right away was the sound of a ribbon flapping in the wind. He heard the sound at the last second and a box landed straight on his head.

"Ouch! What was that fo...." He shouted but stopped as he saw there was a box wrapped with a ribbon around it.

Another box landed in front of Noel.

"What in the world is this?" He asked.
He looked at the label of the box that hit him and it said "To Jak." while the other one said "To Noel."

Jak opened the box that landed on his head cautiously and inside it was 5 sitrus berries and an icy rock.
"Who could have..." He looked up and saw a delibird in the distance.

He took one of the berries and ate it for the burst of energy.
He then offered one to Noel.

[Inventory Changes from Holiday Event]
+1 Icy Rock
+5 sitrus berries

[Inventory Changes]
-2 Sitrus berries One for self and one for Noel if noel accepts the offer

Jak {16} +15 from sitrus berry
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:03 am

Noel smiled. "Heh no problem can't have ya moping around?" She said with a laugh to indicate it was a joke when she suddenly heard something in the distance, sounded like a ribbon but why would there be one moving in the wind she couldn't even feel the air right now it was pretty still at the moment but she decided to ignore it and sat down in front if Jak.

She listened to the noise again and a dropping sound she almost instantly put her paw up and caught whatever it was that was falling down. She noticed that the item had hit Jak in the head and she couldn't help but laugh. She looked at the box and noticed a To Noel tag on it, she wondered what was inside and opened it not a second later then when she thought it. Inside was a TM known as Psychic she looked at it for a second before her attention turned back to Jak.

"Oh sure" she said as she took the berry from him and ate it, she then looked at the TM and placed it on her head and slowly felt the knowledge of the move. She forgot how to use foresight and learned psychic.

(30)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 4:14 am

Jak {16} +15 from previous post from sitrus berries
Felt the energy quickly returning to him from the berries. He thought about getting up for the moment. He noticed Noel had placed the item that was in her box on her head. It was a TM. He still could not understand how it works.

"What TM was that?" Jak asked.
Jak then took out the TM he was given earlier. Will-O-Wisp and stared at it for a moment. He then placed it on his head. Fitting like a hat in a sense.

A thought appeared in his head the moment it touched him. He began to see exactly how to do the move. However he felt he was losing something in the process. He inadvertently growled but it did not sound much like a growl any more...

[Moveset Changes]
Forgot Growl
Learned Will-O-Wisp

[Inventory Changes]
TM Will-O-Wisp -> Used TM Will-O-Wisp

Last edited by coaster3000 on Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:18 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Undo item removal and have it transform instead. (TM's turn into used tm's))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowed Falls   Shadowed Falls - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowed Falls
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next