Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Harsh Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Harsh Training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak

As both Jak and Fang were returning from pecha forest. Jak realized he needed to train badly to avoid issues like that again. He thought of the perfect person to ask however. He is not entirely sure if they would agree.

Along the way back to town he decided to ask that person up front. It was worth a shot to him especially since he seen the way she fought...

"Fang... Can... Can you train me." Jak said nervously.
"I think you would agree that I need to train before I go back out there." Jak continued.
"I even felt as if I was a burden to you." He then said in somewhat of a sad tone.

After walking for a while.

They eventually arrive at The small pond outside of town.
Jak then stopped walking and waited for a response.

"I think you would be perfect to train me." He then said with a firm voice.
"You are perfectly calm in almost all battles I have seen" Jak continued to give reason.
"You were able to spot things out so well."
"You even saved me quite a few times." 
"Please... Please train me..." He finally ended.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update title to match current events in thread.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:08 pm

"Yes, yes! I'm completely fine with it. I sleep in the guild now, so I don't mind." Serena responded with a kind smile. "Really, it's fine." She felt herself feel fuzzy on the inside. 'Oh no... not one of those moments again!' "One of those moments" as in, she went all crazy hyper and started jumping up and down, screaming with joy. She hated those moments for so many reasons.. Way too many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Jak
Jak is happy he had a place to stay for a while as he was at town. He was sure this might be his new home. He had to be sure though. He decided for now he will stay. Until reasons made it that he had to leave again. He hoped that would not have to happen again.

He then noticed Serena getting a little... Antsy if he could look for a better word he would use it.
"Are you alright?" He decided to ask. Hoping it was not a bad thing to ask. Serena did not seem like she was in a hurry. More like having a lot of energy all at once...
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 8:49 pm

"Huh? oh, no I'm fine. Sometimes I'll have crazy happy fuzzy energy frenzies..." Serena gritted her teeth as she tried to stand still. Then, the energy burst happened. She started jumping in the air, leaps, twists, turns... Her energy just let loose and exploded. Every inch of her body went wild. 'I hate my life...' She thought as she leapt around against her own will.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:02 pm

Jak
Jak listened to what was wrong. Did not sound like much was wrong until Serena started to bounce all over the place. "Umm." Jak did not know what to do. "Anything to help release that energy?"

Jak had not seen this happen in a long time. He vaguely remembers one other pokemon having such a condition in his village. However the thought can never come clearly about who it was. He keeps trying to remember some of the remedies for such an issue.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:09 pm

"I don't really know. It would be nice if you knew a way... this condition or problem I have sucks!" Serena yelled from 10 feet into the air. This was a sort of awkward moment, she guessed. Not the best of times for it to happen, either. 'Yaaaay....' She thought with an angered expression on her face, trying to stay on the ground and still.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:17 pm

Jak
Jak thought for a moment. He was feeling quite bad for Serena. He knew he would feel embarrassed about something like this if it happened in front of someone he did not know too well. Possibly even if it happened between friends.

"Try using some of your moves to use the energy faster." He thought up after a moment. 

He was still trying to think of other solutions if that did not help. 'How much energy could she have during this kind of thing...' he thought. After the thought he attempted to come up with more ways to use up the excess energy as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Serena fired up a Vine Whip and Iron Tail combo, blowing a semi-small crater in the ground. She blushed, but the energy from the frenzy was wasted. "It worked...." She panted. "It actually worked...." The Snivy stood up, and stood still. At least she could stand still now.. That had sucked.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:31 pm

"Why am I doing this" Was all the fire type asked herself as something blue with a few spots could be seen in her claw. She was walking back to the pond with this in her claw as she goes near the lake. Watching Jak and Serena as they talked she decided after the combo attack she stepped in and handed Jak the berry. "It will heal the burn" she said with her normal cold voice. She didn't know why she was doing this but she felt like she had to.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Jak
As Jak was talking with serena after having his idea work to help release the excess energy. He noticed Fang walking back with something in her paw. "Fang?" he said to himself. She walked up to him and handed him the berry. She said to him that it would heal the burn. She said it with her usual cold voice.

Jak stood there for a moment. He accepted the berry. He took the berry and recognized it from something someone used on him in the past in his village once. When he gotten burned once. They split the berry in half and put half of it on the burn itself and had him eat the other half. It sped up the healing effects of that particular kind of berry. After remember that he split the berry in half and began to apply part of it on his burns. As he applied the berry to his burns it felt cool to him. Unlike the icy sting of what water would do to him. He took the other half and starting eating it. Feeling the coolness it brought to him.

"Thank-you..." He said to Fang. He thought she had just left him... It made him wonder for a bit.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:45 pm

"Oh hello Fang" Serena said. 'So that's why he looked in pain.. he was burned.. then again, I had noticed that before...' She thought. As she watched Jak, she noticed his method. 'I'll remember to do that next time I'm burned...' The Snivy pondered. Serena noticed she was drifting into thought and jolted back into reality. That was typical of her. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 9:54 pm

Fang crossed her arm's and turned her head. "That's my apology since you ate the berry already the fight means nothing now, Hello Serena you are looking well" she said as she looked back at Jak. She wasn't feeling guilty no in the opposite she just didn't want him to be blaming her for fighting him, she felt like she needed to give the berry though a small part of her. Very small wanted to help him because he was one of her species. She never abandons family and he was close enough.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Jak
Jak looked at Fang as she turned away and said that its her apology for the fight. 'Fight? I don't remember fighting...' he thought. She turned back and said hello to Serena stating that she looked well. He nodded as she turned back showing he accepted the apology. Although he did not really think it was for that reason. There was no fight. Or at least to him it was not a fight.

He looked back at Serena. She looked slightly lost in thought at the moment. He thought maybe she might of been confused as to why he split the berry in half instead of eating the whole thing.
He figured he would explain it later if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:08 pm

Serena nodded absent-mindedly, then came back down to earth. "Clever method you used there... splitting the berry in half.. eating half, and applying half.... interesting..." She said. The Snivy drifted off again. She passed out shortly after, considering the combo she'd used earlier. Serena collapsed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:11 pm

Fang doesn't respond, she knew the normal way would of cured his wounds like normal it was a Rawst berry they were known for healing burns like nothing. She knew because she grew up around them all the kids getting burned by their own flames it was really a pitiful sight to see. Fang stood there in her memories as she waited for something else to happen. If nothing did she'd leave simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Jak
"Whoa Serena!" Jak was a bit shocked to see hit fall to the ground.
Jak realized the moves might have used a little too much energy when she was all hyped up on energy.
He raced over to make sure she was alright. She seemed alright but she might have used too much energy. If this was the case she would just need some rest. Jak looked up to Fang. "She needs rest... You know the way to the guild from here?" he asked Fang.

He looked around to see which way was the town. He saw the direction the town was and was now looking to see if he could spot the guild from there but he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsh Training
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next