Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Harsh Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:09 am

Jak

As both Jak and Fang were returning from pecha forest. Jak realized he needed to train badly to avoid issues like that again. He thought of the perfect person to ask however. He is not entirely sure if they would agree.

Along the way back to town he decided to ask that person up front. It was worth a shot to him especially since he seen the way she fought...

"Fang... Can... Can you train me." Jak said nervously.
"I think you would agree that I need to train before I go back out there." Jak continued.
"I even felt as if I was a burden to you." He then said in somewhat of a sad tone.

After walking for a while.

They eventually arrive at The small pond outside of town.
Jak then stopped walking and waited for a response.

"I think you would be perfect to train me." He then said with a firm voice.
"You are perfectly calm in almost all battles I have seen" Jak continued to give reason.
"You were able to spot things out so well."
"You even saved me quite a few times." 
"Please... Please train me..." He finally ended.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update title to match current events in thread.)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:18 am

While walking fang was happy with the silence of this little walk back to town but then Jak said something that caught her off guard he was asking her to train him. Fang remained silent the rest of the way until they got to the small pond when he started talking again. "I am calm because of the way I was raised, it might be a bit to late for you to act as I do no amount of training can change emotions. But I suppose I can train you it would be easy to do. So long as you feel up for it" she wasn't going to train him as hard as her parents trained her.

She decided to do some purely because she didn't want to see this Pokemon be a burden on others as he said so a few pointers and a sparring match should do good.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:37 am

Jak

Jak was surprised by Fang's response. He did not think she would train him.
He did have the willpower for it. He wanted to be able to not rely on people to have to save him all the time.

"You... You would..." Jak said not expecting the response he got.

"I am definitely up to it. I promise you I will work my hardest." Jak responded with a very serious tone.
'I will not let Fang down.' Jak thought

They continued to an open field. 
He then waited for Fang in the center.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:44 am

Fang didn't waste any time picking up a few rocks from the ground behind Jak and throwing them at him shouting dodge. This was just a small test to see how he would do under a random attack she wouldn't of yelled out dodge. But she knew this move hurt a lot and when she got stronger using it then the real fun would start.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:57 am

Jak
Jak turned around to see rocks flying at him as Fang shouted "Dodge!"
Jak did not expect Fang to immediately start training so fast...

He quickly went to dodge the first few rocks and the others were about to hit. He attempted to used a scratch attack to break the last 2 rocks. The last rock managed to hit him.

He decided she wanted to start immediately after seeing that it was a pretty powerful attack on its on.

"And I guess that was for my reaction time..." Jak stated.
'I would not have seen that coming if I did not start turning around.' Jak thought.

He did get lucky as he turned around to just see a rock in the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:00 am

Fang felt the speed boost and the power boost from her move and dashed over with her claws ready. She didn't choose to warn him this time but she jumped over to his side so catching her would be hard to do. She was moving faster then normal thanks to the boost she sometimes got from this move.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:40 am

Jak
After seeing that she was continuing the attack Jak was fully aware that he was not going to get to speak much in this situation. He instead attempted to defend himself.

Due to Fang's speed boost he lost track of Fang.
He quickly searched around himself only to see her approach him from his side. There was no where to run to this time. He attempts to dodge Fang's now extended claws.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:44 am

Fang was not able to get the full length of the claw in to cut Jak she was only able to cut him with half the claw, slightly satisfied she jumped back to rethink a strategy. With little thought she picked up another batch of rocks and held them in front of her. She then shot a flamethrower at them engulfing the rocks in flames and setting them on fire, she now launched the flaming rocks at jak.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:01 am

Jak
Jak got hit with half of Fang's claws.
He fell backwards slightly and attempted to roll however he simply fell to the ground.

He noticed Jak picking up another set of rocks. "Crap." he said to himself.

However then the unexpected happened. She lit the rocks on fire.
"Oh crap!" He practically freaked out as she sent the now flaming rocks at him.

He jumped out of the way having most of the rocks miss him however one final rock he did not see due to the smoke trailing the other rocks. That one grazed him burning him slightly.

He however did not remained burned it just stung a bit.

He decided it was enough dodging and attempted to charge at Fang with his own claws extended.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:14 am

Fang smirked as her rocks hit their target as she stood their for a moment watching him,she noticed him charge and built up her own extended claws and met him halfway attempting to clash with him, thanks to her power boost because of the first ancient power she was stronger and faster then normal so she was going to try and over power him.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:19 am

Jak
As jak closed in. He noticed Fang had extended her claws and charged towards him. 
As she closed in with her own claws extended he decided to try something just before they collided if he could get the time.

He drew some embers into his mouth and quickly attempted to throw it onto his claws.
Some of it did however hit himself causing some rough burns. He should have lowered the power a bit.

Stinging like hell he endured it and continued with his now lit claws and hand.

Both of their own claws clashes with each other. With a struggle for power. Fang was clearly more powerful then him at the time pushing him back.

His ember's are falling off his claws.
Hopefully some of it might hit her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:28 am

Fang smirked as she was obviously winning the power struggle until she felt something slightly burn her, she looked to see a small amount of fire slightly burning her as she feels it burn. Wasting no time she fired another large flamethrower right at jak using the being close range to her advantage her head was right next to his.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:36 am

Jak
Jak got close seeing that the ember on his claws did have some effect on the outcome.
What happened next completely shocked him....

~BOOSH~

A huge flamethrower was blasted in Jak's face.
"AGHHHH!" Jak screamed in pain and quickly broke away from the the deadlock on the scratches and attempted to scratch Fang in an attempt to stop the flame.

Jak now had been burned pretty badly on his face however due to being a fire type the burn did not last.

It did sting quite badly though.
'Curse this stings pretty badly' Jak thought in pain.

He was not ready to give up yet.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:46 am

Fang felt the weight if the charmander fall as he stumbled back to where he was, she walked back to her starting point and waited for him to act, she had a idea and if Jak did what she thought he would she was about to end this fight right here right now.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:55 am

Jak
Jak stood still for a moment as he saw Fang walked back to her starting point.
He believes that it is now his turn for an offensive. However due to the poor defence he put up. He is not entirely sure how to approach the situation.

He thought about it for a moment but was quickly running out of time.
The pain on his face was now getting annoying. He was getting a bit irritated about it.

He charged in with claws extended once more. Believing that Fang will counter with claws and another flamethrower. He would then attempt to bite her if she uses flamethrower again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harsh Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsh Training
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next