Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Protector's Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Protector's Training Empty
PostSubject: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:07 am

Joey {13} -5 from entry
Joey looked towards the forest as him and Azeral approached it. Joey wondered for a moment why Azeral wanted to come to the forest. She simply stated that she was going to teach him to defend himself. He wondered why she would ask that however after only a few second he realized why... "Soo we are coming to the forest to do that?" he asked her as they entered the forest's entrance. The forest looked quite amazing. Many tree's were all around them. The day had pleasant weather also. Those storms had finally stopped. It was odd to have such storms occur so frequently lately. It was confusing. No one had known the cause of them then. Some guesses were made that a bunch of electric type pokemon had caused the storms to form in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:15 am

Azeral walked into the forest her black coat moving against the wind and her black and white ribbon moving at a similar pace. She brought her wonder bag and held it slightly close to her. She brought out two sitrus berries from the bag and handed one over to Joey. "Here" she said as she ate one herself happy she was able to have a good berry. "Yes that's why we are here. Mom felt that you should be able to fight better so she asked me to help you"

She looked around the forest then saw a tree branch. Vanishing in a black mist she appeared on the branch and looked around. Seeing nothing she teleported back to where she was. "Wow that makes my shadow sneak look worthless." She said as she walked on not seeing any Pokemon.

(29)
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:28 am

Joey {28} +15 from berry
Joey took the berry and ate it also. He then noticed Azeral had disappeared in the same way her mom did when he first saw her for the first time. He was about to shout for her however she quickly appeared right next to him again. Joey felt the energy from the berry as he had eaten it. Joey looked around them as the air felt more hostile as they past a certain set of tree's. "err..." he remembered this feeling. He had felt it constantly when he first ran from his home... It was not the most pleasant feeling... Having all the hostile energy all around you.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:34 am

Azeral just smiles. "Don't worry if worse comes to pass I can teleport up out of here" she said as she looked away. "Plus if I'm going to be a good explorer I have to train so might as well do it with a good friend right" she said with a smile as she kept walking but stopped. "If you don't want to I understand" she said while fiddling with her black and white ribbon. She didn't want to make Joey do something but she knew he'd follow her no matter what. She seemed like his protector or something.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 2:54 am

Joey {28}

Joey was perfectly fine with the idea of training. He just did not know where to start. He was perfectly capable of defending himself however... Problem was... He did not know it... He would have to be trained to be able to know what to do in a certain situation...

"No I think it's a great idea" he said with a smile.
He stayed close by Azeral as they kept moving deeper into the forest. It felt like an eternity as he walked through. The oppressive energy made him feel slightly fearful at first. However when nothing was happening to him. He gradually let up on the thought of it being purely bad...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:05 am

"Well I guess we should look for some feral Pokemon. Or you can fight me we will do whatever you think is best for now" she said thinking that either option would make them stronger. She figured the first would make it so they didn't get hurt though it was more dangerous fighting feral Pokemon. "Or we could just work on speed training. That is easy to do with my teleport" she added to the list of training regiment. She loved being able to teleport.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:10 am

Joey {28}
Joey looked at Azeral. "Fight you?" he could not imagine doing such a thing. However it did seem better since they could stop at any time... "Umm. I guess" he said as he felt a little worried about the idea of hurting his friend. Joey had no idea what she meant by speed training however. Did she mean to build up his speed? Or to get them to foes faster... It was stuck in his head for a moment after he heard it.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:15 am

Azeral nods as she walked over to the other side and looked at Joey. She threw her hood up as she normally did when she started a fight. "Alright then try and hit me" she said as she got into a defensive stance ready to teleport no matter what angle Joey came at her from. She wasn't that good at fighting but thanks to her mother's training she probably had more knowledge then most. She wasn't going to attack though only defend.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:20 am

Joey {28}Joey looked at Azeral with a slightly worried expression. He was a bit reluctant at first on attacking however he felt that she would probably push for him to battle. "o...k..." he said slowly. He charged some energy somewhat slowly as he went to shoot a thundershock at Azeral rather slowly. He was afraid of hurting her at the moment. It was probably apparent from the speed he attacked her at. She has seen him go much faster when he had raced her once or twice in the past.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:26 am

Azeral simply teleported out of the way and looked at Joey with a puzzled expression. "If you are afraid of hurting me don't be. I can take two hits from mom's Thunder punch before I have to stop and she's the strongest Pokemon I know" she said to assure Joey she'd be fine. She felt a bit worried what if Azeral had her mind controlled that would end up being bad for Joey.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:30 am

Joey {28}
Joey looked at Azeral for a moment after listening to her. He nodded slowly in acknowledgement. "alright." he said calmly. He closed his eyes for a moment and felt the air... There was no hint of any charges in the air to him. He then charged up quite rapidly with his charging move. His cheeks started to sparkle with energy. He then sprinted towards Azeral. Every other step he had sparks flying form his cheeks. He then jumped up towards Azeral and shot a bolt of energy towards her. ThunderShock. He landed past the spot she was at when he had fired at her. ((If she teleports it would be Where she had been))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:36 am

Azeral was ready as he started charging at her. She then disappeared in a quick flash and landed quite far away from where Joey was. She looked back and part of her wanted to raise her hand and fire a weak psychic wave at her opponent. She stopped herself remembering this was just a small sparring match. She then used double team to make many copies around Joey. She ducked under a tree to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:42 am

Joey {28}
Azeral had disappeared as he had shot the bolt of energy it seemed. Completely missing. He looked around and saw he was completely surrounded by Azeral. Literally surrounded. "Huh!?" he was extremely shocked to see this. Seeing copies of his friend seriously got him confused on what was going on at that moment. The wind started blowing lightly as he was trying to figure out what was going on. The copies of Azeral flickered very slightly. Barely noticeable to Joey at all. He closed his eyes for a moment and charged himself up to a very high voltage making sparks fly from his cheeks in all directions. The sparks flew all over the place. He then noticed the sparks seemed to go through the copies as if they were just floating images... He gasped at this and looked around as he figured out what was going on. It was either an illusion or Azeral was moving so fast that he saw multiple copies of her.

The breeze shifted slightly as he was frantically looking around for one that would stand out to him. He then noticed something by a tree. He decided to blast a bolt at that direction. Towards Azeral
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:52 am

Azeral noticed the bolt and instantly spun around as the lighting bolt goes past her. She smirked happy Joey had been able to find her but wanted to not get hit. She used teleport to quickly go up the tree and looked at Joey. She was hidden thanks to her cloak so she decided to do something. She grabbed a branch and teleported it over to Joey. It made it look like the branch had come from the opposite side the area where Azeral wasn't. Her plan was to make Joey confused but she was still under cover.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 5:59 am

Joey {28}
Joey noticed a bit of movement by his side. He turned towards it and fired a bolt of energy at it. Striking it causing the object to splinter to pieces. It turned out to be a branch. He then turned back around expecting to be attacked from the front for some odd reason. The wind starting picking up slightly. It had a very slight charge in the air. No indication of a storm. It was just a regular charge from something nearby that was statically charged was his guess for it. He decided to use that for him. He launched a bolt in the direction from which the wind came from. The energy charged the air further while whatever object that was charged got the bolt attracted to it.

The air was now more charged then normal. He would be able to pull its energy back if he could get it to jump. For now it was not possible at the time as it was not enough energy in the area to do such a thing. He could not find where Azeral was at for the moment. He slowly kept a charge building as he looked around in circles for the Ralts. His cheeks were starting to give off sparks slowly one at a time as time went by...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protector's Training   Protector's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Protector's Training
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next