Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Harsh Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Harsh Training - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak

As both Jak and Fang were returning from pecha forest. Jak realized he needed to train badly to avoid issues like that again. He thought of the perfect person to ask however. He is not entirely sure if they would agree.

Along the way back to town he decided to ask that person up front. It was worth a shot to him especially since he seen the way she fought...

"Fang... Can... Can you train me." Jak said nervously.
"I think you would agree that I need to train before I go back out there." Jak continued.
"I even felt as if I was a burden to you." He then said in somewhat of a sad tone.

After walking for a while.

They eventually arrive at The small pond outside of town.
Jak then stopped walking and waited for a response.

"I think you would be perfect to train me." He then said with a firm voice.
"You are perfectly calm in almost all battles I have seen" Jak continued to give reason.
"You were able to spot things out so well."
"You even saved me quite a few times." 
"Please... Please train me..." He finally ended.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update title to match current events in thread.)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:00 am

Jak
Jak saw that his last move did not even reach Fang arty all. Jak sighs as he continues to breath heavily. He continued to sit down to rest. "Where... are... you... going..." he huffed in slight pain. He was more tired them in pain since he was a fire type.

He really did not want to stop. However his body said otherwise. He could not move to easily. He pushed way to hard. ..

His flame on his tail is burning dimly waving in the windless field. Still showing that he was... strong but tired.

He did them asked if she would return here the next day after he rested... he was still dedicated to train.

Spoiler:

Last edited by coaster3000 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed some typos that were forced through mobile keyboard's auto correct. (Wrong words typed))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:07 am

Fang stopped and looked back noticing the tail it was burning dimly she wondered if her knew that was his life force and you could tell he was tired just by the flame. "You should listen to that body you have, it's the only one you have" she said as she turned around "if you really want to continue I will but just know this, I won't be holding back" she said trying to scare him into stopping
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 10:54 pm

Jak
Jak was not afraid however he did know she was correct. He needed to rest. Pushing himself any further would only result in him fainting. He decided to just let her leave in hopes she would return later when he is rested enough to continue. 

Jak sighed in defeat. He then went to sit down next to the water, watching the way it rippled along its surface. Thinking whether or not he will be cut out for this. Even though those were his thoughts. He was never going to give up. He then closed his eyes... Wondering... Just random thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 am

With that fang turned around and left Jak by the river, she wasn't going to come back for him because there was something else she needed to do. Something more important then helping out another of her species. She was going to the new dungeon around here so she was not going the way to grassveil she was going the other way.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 4:41 am

Jak
Jak continued to watch the river flow. Jak then took a look towards where fang was leaving. Realizing she was not heading into town. Jak sighed. 

"I don't think she is coming back..." He said to himself.

With that he got up slowly and stumbled to the nearest tree and sat down against it.
"Why... I don't understand... Why does she prefer to be alone when there is so much to live for with friends." He continued.

"Where are my friends..." 

Jak was starting to feel the hole in him grow. His friends are still missing. Something he has not thought about in a long time since he fled his village.

The sun was setting and he wished. He wished he could find his old friends soon.

With that he fell asleep.

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved the sleep message to the end. Logical error correction)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:06 pm

((Sure thing. I'll step in. Here ya go.))

Serena had been on a quick stop to The Small Pond for a break, because she was exhausted. Her blue bow with the guild badge on it blew gently in the breeze as she got closer to the tree where she usually sat. Before she reached it, she saw a familiar Charmander. "Hi, Jak." She called to him. Surely her new appearance wouldn't be a big confusion or shock. Serena smiled at him in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Jak
Jak woke up to a voice.  It sounded familiar. Jak opened his eyes and looked around to see where the voice came from. A snivy was approaching him. 

"Serena?" Jak said. 

He attempted to get up. Apparently he was still sore from the battle yesterday. 
"hey Serena. " he said softly. 

He then looked around to see if Fang ever returned. 
It did not seem like it. 

He sighed "I should have known. "

He looked back towards Serena. "Why you here?" he asked out of curiosity. 
His best guess would be to take a break from a dungeon.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 8:26 pm

"Oh, just a break. I'm exhausted." Serena responded with a tint of exhaustion in her voice. " What's up? Did something happen?" She questioned. Jak looked a little worse for wear. What had happened? Had someone roughed him up? Had someone attacked him? Who knew, he could've been training, too, but Serena didn't know. There were some shifty characters out there....
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Jak
Jak sat back down next the a nearby log slightly wincing as the soreness was still there.
He was not sure whether to say the he was training with fang. He was not entirely sure if its considered training anymore if she just left him like this.

"I was training." He said simply.

He did not say with who. Just said he was training.

However the slight burn marks on him could tell that either he was burning himself or was training with another fire type. However one could not simply burn their own back very easily.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:56 pm

"You look pretty roughed up. I won't press you on who, but I do know it was with a fire type." Serena said quietly.

No doubt this had been a problem. There were burn marks all over him, and he looked like he was in pain; most likely sore. 'Yowch.... that training must've been tough..' She thought and winced. The truthfulness in his eyes told her he wasn't lying. Serena didn't think Jak would fib anyway. Not very likely of him.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Jak
"Yea... It was rough." Jak said with a hint of sadness.
'Why would she say she would train me if she was just going to leave...' Jak wondered.

He wondered if he should ask if Serena has seen Fang around but is unable to decide at the moment.
"Another day and I should be ok..." He said blankly.

Yes another day would help him however his emotions might not be entirely healed. He longs for his friends. He got back up slowly. "So anything interesting happen since the last time we met?" Jak asked.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:43 am

"No, not really. Me and Stel looked at our Explorer kit and we got a few things, including this." Serena said, pointing to her badge and bow tied neatly around her neck. No biggie, just a bow. She felt that she should let Jak know anyway just for the heck of it. It would be nice. She was tired anyway, so she sat down, legs crossed (somehow, considering how short they are). Serena blinked once, thinking of how tired she was. 'Jeez, I'm not feeling too great myself...' She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:28 am

Jak
Serena stated that not much has happened. However they got something that interested her in their explorer bags.

A bow with her explorer badge attached to it. It was wrapped neatly around her neck.
"That looks nice." Jak complimented.

Jak wasn't sure if the badge was a big deal or not. He did not know entirely what being part of the guild symbolizes except for the fact that guild teams help others in times of need. 

Jak looked towards the river. 'Where could Fang have gone...' he thought.
He did not want to believe she abandoned him. He really did not want to believe it. 
She was the only charmander he has seen in a very long time. Even if she was a shiny. 

He looked back towards serena. "I never got a chance to properly thank you for letting me stay at your house that day I arrived in town." he thanked Serena.

He looked in his bag for something.
He then pulled out a green gummi and held it towards serena.

"Here. I found this in pecha forest the other day. I figured it might be your favorite." He stated as he handed her the gummi. He did not feel the need to mention Fang was there as Serena has not asked about fang.

[Inventory Change]
-1 Green Gummi
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:42 pm

"Oh! thank you.." Serena stated as she both got the gummi and was complimented.
[Inventory Change]
+1Green Gummi

She glanced around again because heck, why not, and said, "Green gummis are a grass type's favorite. I know it's hard to figure out which one is which, but you will eventually." Serena smiled at Jak kindly. "By the way, you can keep the house in case you're staying here. I'm not going ti be using it anymore." She added.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Jak
Jak was glad Serena liked the gummi.
"Your welcome." He said with a smile.

Jak continued to listen to Serena about how green gummis were generally a grass type's favorite. She mentioned it will be hard to identify which is who's favorite at first but also stated he would learn them eventually.

She then said that he could keep the house if he was staying. "Really?" he asked.
"Thankyou. Are you sure its alright?" He thanked Serena but decided to ask if it was really alright to stay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Training   Harsh Training - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsh Training
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next