Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The guiding light

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The guiding light - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Fang had her eyes closed her arms crossed the black arm band she wore was slightly moving in the wind, her eye's open up slightly as she looks around where she was. Deciding not to sleep in town she had come to the forest in hope's to gain some sort of rest, she had successfully gained a few hours of sleep.

It was weird sleeping in a dungeon as the floor moves around as they shifted the way the layout was but she remained on the ground now, she had no idea how far she was in the dungeon but didn't care it wouldn't take to much of her time to get out.

She sits up and moves her arms to her side, her golden skin seemed to light up with her tail flame as she yawned and moved forward

(15)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:00 am

Fang hears what.she had.to say and thought about it for a second as she turned away, she waited fir a moment before walkig in front of her and picking her downed head up and stared her in the eye. "If that.is true then don't look at the geouns, you want to show courage.you look someone in the eye" fang said as she stared.at the riolu with her normal cold eyes but they seemed to show something else, fang was trying to help out she knew it was bad to be afraid as she still held the.riolu's head up.staring right at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:09 am

Rally stared into Fang's eyes; she never would have expected a Fire type to have such an icy glare. But there was more to it than that. Deep within this frozen stare was a warm, gentle kindness like that of her Aunt Sabbia. Blushing profusely, Rally smiled and did her best to nod before realizing Fang wanted her to say the words. "If I want to show courage, I need to look you in the eye and not turn away." With that, Rally hoped Fang would release her head so that the two could be on their way once again.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:18 am

Fang actually let's a smile.creepy.across her.face.as.she let's go and turns around to face the path. "Good then let's continue " fang said with a small smile still on her face, she was actually having some fun with thia Pokemon and she was also happy she didn't shy away again. This reminded fang of her first time in thr cave's where.she was. Those were the exact words her father had.said to her when she didn't want to go through with the training he also held her.head in place the same way.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The guiding light - Page 3 RvuSukW , The guiding light - Page 3 PopjRW4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:23 am

As the two began to get moving once again, Rally attempted to focus her aura senses once more. Though Fang's presence had mad things more comfortable, Rally was still rather a novice at aura channeling. This time, she detected another feral pokémon off in the distance. With a single gesture, she let Fang know there was something up ahead. As if right on cue, the bushes started shaking from the feral pokémon's movements, a Zigzagoon's head popped out of the bush, looking in just the right direction to not notice Rally and Fang. "What do you want to do? It does not appear to have noticed us yet. We could probably sneak by if you wanted."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:30 am

Fang looked over and let out a small laugh, he doesn't seem worth our time so she made a plan. She grabs.one of the seeds she had picked up and thtew it over in the opposite direction. It let out a huge blast and was quite noisy as the feral Pokemon heard the explosion and left to go investigate the large explosion. "Well that.was easy" fang said with a small laugh as she continued on

(9)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:42 am

"Hoee~...Well, that is one way to take care of the situation," Rally remarked before following her fiery ally. Along the way, Rally spotted another Blast Seed, which she picked up. However, she did not place it in her pouch, and instead handed it to Fang. "You just used up your blast seed to get us past that Zigzagoon, so it is only fair that this one should belong to you." Rally blushed once again, but continued to make eye contact, not wanting to disappoint the kind Charmander. As she handed the seed to her compatriot, Rally spotted something else in the distance.

[Energy: 6]

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The guiding light - Page 3 O9xqXFR , The guiding light - Page 3 2FrD83b
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 2:49 am

Fang smrked as she took the seed and in almost a instant threw it over and.managed to hit another feral Pokemon she noticed. She didn't even aim qs the seed hits the bug Pokemon and explodes in a large ball of flanes as the Pokemon crashes.down to the earth. Fang was ready for it though as she picked up anither batch of rock's and was ready to let them fly at the Pokemon takig notice it had gotten back up, the seed wasn't enough to beat it they were to far away from it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:03 am

Rally let out another "Hoe~" as she watched Fang literally take the seed and immediately launch it at a nearby Pineco in one fluid motion. As the Pineco righted itself, Rally watched her partner ready more rocks to throw, but noticed it was too far. Knowing she had no choice (again), Rally combined her aura with Foresight to reveal to her the quickest route.

She took her chance.

With a high speed dash, Rally made her way towards the Pineco. The Pineco launched a volley of pin missiles at Rally, who sidestepped out of the way while continuing her charge. Once in range, she rammed The Pineco, knocking it into a nearby tree, fainting it. "...that takes care of that." An apple fell from the tree, landing smack dab on Rally's head. "Ow!" rally rubbed her head where the apple had hit with one hand while she picked it up with the other. She carefully inspected the apple for any problem areas, only to find that, despite hitting her in the head, it was flawless.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:09 am

Fang let the rocka drop to the ground with a loud crash as she walks over to the riolu, she got there just in time to watch the apple fall on her head. Not thinking that it could of hurt to baldly fang looked over to the path ahead. "That move combination is pretty usefull" fang says to complement her as she walks forward. Though all id did was remind her of noel she and her mother fought the same way, well noel seemed to use more powee in her punches stopping and gaining moment then attacking, fang hit her head not wanting to think about it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:16 am

Rally decided to keep the apple, sticking it in the main pouch with the berry before dashing off to catch up with Fang.
"That move combination is pretty useful."
Rally blushed. "It was just a basic Quick Attack. I used it to follow the shortest path to the Pineco so that we could keep moving forward." Looking around, Rally noticed that the foliage was beginning to thin, with light poring through the gaps. "I think we might be getting close to the exit now," she joyfully remarked. "Thank you for your help; I do not think I could have made it this far without your help."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:23 am

Fang nods at what ahe said. "Yes it tis stil a good combo" fang looks at the path leading tk the exit and when she hears q thank you she laughs a little. "Truthfully it was not i who helped you, you are very.strong all you need is a small push to get you going" fang says as she stops laughing then walks onward they were near the exit as close as some could get to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:36 am

"That one push is what I need the most." Rally watched the leaves grow brighter and brighter as they grew ever closer to the exit. As they walked, the forest gave way more and more, with flowers in bloom at the bases of some trees. Rally was loving every moment of it. Were she on her own, she might have plucked a few flowers to weave a floral wreathe, but as she did not want to keep Fang waiting, she settled for admiring their beauty from afar.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:47 am

"Well everyone needs a shove once in a while" fang says.with a small smirk as she walks along the path, she takes note of the flowers and eyes.them thinking. "These were not here.last time, dis they grow overnight?" She asks herself and shrugged it off and turjed back to the riolu. "The town is this wayway" she says as she points in a direction and waits for her.to.respond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:56 am

"I guess Mystery Dungeons really can change in the blink of an eye." Rally knelt over some of the flowers and took a deep breath; their wonderful aroma filled Rally's nostrils, giving her a pleasant feeling. When Fang pointed out the direction of town, Rally compared it to the position of the sun. "So town is due North of this forest. That's good to know for future reference." Rally turned to face Fang, politely bowing before blushing with a cute smile. "Well, if that's the way to town, I guess we better start walking. I'll follow your lead."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:00 am

Fang smirks once more as she walks past the riolu. "You blush a lot" she says with a small chuckle as she walked down the path. She knew where to go from there it was easy but fang.couldn't help but wonder what else could change in a dungeon. "Guess.they are nit all bad" she sqys.quietly to herself as she walks onward to the town. It wasn't that far away so it wouldn't take them long tk get there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The guiding light
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3