Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The guiding light

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:37 am

Fang had her eyes closed her arms crossed the black arm band she wore was slightly moving in the wind, her eye's open up slightly as she looks around where she was. Deciding not to sleep in town she had come to the forest in hope's to gain some sort of rest, she had successfully gained a few hours of sleep.

It was weird sleeping in a dungeon as the floor moves around as they shifted the way the layout was but she remained on the ground now, she had no idea how far she was in the dungeon but didn't care it wouldn't take to much of her time to get out.

She sits up and moves her arms to her side, her golden skin seemed to light up with her tail flame as she yawned and moved forward

(15)
Back to top Go down

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:28 am

[First RP post on this forum. Hope I don't mess up...]

The forest was dark near the center, precisely where Rally had gotten lost. The wind shifting in the trees made ominous sounds. Maybe I took a wrong turn after all, Rally thought to herself, slowly growing more and more frightened by her surroundings. The sounds of pokémon were all around her, and the forest was dark enough for visibility to be less than ideal, with light pouring through the trees in only a few spots.

There has to be a way out of here, but... Rally tripped over a tree root protruding from the ground. A spot of dirt covered her foot where she'd tripped, and a rustling in a nearby bush made Rally crawl back behind the tree in fear. "Hooee~," she quietly remarked. Please don't see me, please don't see me please don't see me...

[Energy: 11]
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:33 am

Fang stopped as she heard a noise, it sounded like something hitting the ground. She decided to investigate it seeing as she had no real objective here and at the worst it would be a feral pokemon. She did decide to go another path so she wouldn't be seen automatically that would be bad if the Pokemon was feral.

Her eyes locked on to a small blue creature one she recognized instantly as she started at the riolu "Noel?" She says as she takes note of the scarf and slightly growls remembering her rival but then calms herself down knowing there was no way Noel could be here that would be to strange. "Hello?" She says to the riolu hoping it wasn't her
Back to top Go down

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:48 am

Rally heard a voice from behind her. Slowly, she turned her head back. A slight growl coming from behind, her mouth began to quiver with fear as she uttered another "Hoee~". Slowly, slowly did she look behind her to see...a Charmander!

"HOOEE~!" Rally screamed as she quickly got to her feet and ran behind a different tree. Again, she slowly popped her head back out from behind the tree, just enough to see. It isn't chasing me, she thought. Maybe...this pokémon is friendly? Rally emerged from behind the tree at a cautious pace, ready to dive back behind it if the Charmander were to attack.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:45 am

Fang shook her head as the riolu ran away from her. "Ya not Noel not in the slightest" she said as she noticed the riolu emerge it's head from the tree's, not feeling up for games she decided to make her next move short and sweet. "I am not feral I am appalled that you would assume so" fang says in her normal cold tone of voice.

She sighed and decided that if the riolu were to run away it's screams of terror might actually attract some feral Pokemon. "I apologize, my Name is Oerba yun Fang but you may refer to me as fang" she says in hope's the riolu would not attract any feral Pokemon, fang had hoped for this to be short but if feral Pokemon were to find there way around here that would be trouble
Back to top Go down

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:27 am

Seeing that the Charmander was indeed not feral, and was attempting to communicate, Rally fully emerged from behind the tree, blushing slightly. "I am also at fault. My name is Rally," she replied, her voice soft yet calm. "I appologize if I have offended you; I was trying to make my way to Grassveil Village, but wound up lost in this forest instead."

Rally knelt to a position where she could brush the dirt off of her foot. staring for a moment, Rally composed her thoughts before speaking once again. "I do not wish to impose, but as I said before, I am quite lost at the moment. So if it would be alright, do you think you could point me in the right direction?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:32 am

Fang let's out a small sigh as she emerged out of the tree. "Tis alright I to would be on edge in a place like this" she wondered how this Pokemon could of stumbled this far into a forest without realizing that this was the wrong path, fang didn't get others a lot which is why she tended to stay away from most.

When she asked for help Fang gave it a bit of thought, she didn't know the path to town since the dungeon had obviously changed as she slept. And seeing as how they both needed to leave she decided to do one better. "Actually I need to leave as well, so how about we rely on each other for the time until we leave this place, sound good?" Fang says seeing as how two could accomplish what one couldn't
Back to top Go down

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:49 am

"You don't know the way out either?" Rally put a hand to her chin for a moment. "Then that must mean...are we in a Dungeon?"

"So this is a dungeon..." Rally began to look around, thinking out loud as she did. "This definitely sounds like what Sabbia said. That explains why I got lost; dungeons change constantly, and are known for having strange layouts. Then again, they are also known for treasure and adventures. Maybe I should look around a bit before heading away; then again, this pokémon was kind enough to offer me assistance, which means I at least should do the same in kind..."

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The guiding light PopjRW4
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:56 am

Fang slightly shocked that this Pokemon had not realized she had walked into a dungeon just gives a small nod confirming the things she said though thought it slightly moronic as she throughout out loud considering Fang could hear it.

"I require no assistance to leave here, working together will only allow us to leave faster, I do not know how the dungeon has changed since I woke up but I do know we are deep in the forest" fang says confirming she heard her think out loud and proposed a plan of action.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The guiding light PopjRW4 , The guiding light DZNZaz3
Back to top Go down

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:05 am

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply- oh no, I was thinking out loud, wasn't I? I'm so sorry..." Stopping, Riolu spotted a small glint in a nearby bush; at great speed, she reached in and plucked a small seed from within its branches. The seed was covered in rigid petal-like layers. "A Blast Seed; this may come in handy later." Rally returned her attention to Fang. "I do apologize; I meant no disrespect. I was only trying to return the kind favor you are doing for me." Rally began blushing once again. Reaching into a small pouch, Rally placed the Blast Seed in a specific pocket before again returning her gaze to Fang. "You seem to be more experienced with this sort of thing; I will follow your lead." Rally smiled a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:12 am

Fang just shook her head. "There is no need to apologize I do not mind" she watched as the riolu grabbed the item with a move Fang felt she had seen before, shrugging it off she was still seeing the resemblance between her and Noel but knew it was impossible for this girl to be her.

Fang noticed something out of the corner of her eye and picked it up, it was a blast seed easy to identify. She put the seed under her black arm band since she didn't have a bag nor pouch to carry it. She also notice a gummi and decided to pick it up also. "There is no need to apologize for the actions and things you said they are in the past they no longer matter as of now." Fang was a little taken aback when she said the complement and just turned her head. "Thanks" she said as she pointed in another direction. "I'd assume it would be this way" she says as she walks forward

(13)
Back to top Go down

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:22 am

Rally nodded, still smiling as she followed the Charmander. The light from Fang's tail gave Rally a warm feeling, while also allowing her to spot Fang's unique coloration for the first time. "You have a lovely color. I've never seen a Charmander before in person, but I've heard about them in my aunt's stories. Though in her stories, Charmander were always orange like the day star." Rally began to blush again. "Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course. I just meant..." Rally went silent, following behind Fang in hopes of not upsetting her. Sighing, Rally looked around, using her ability to sense aura to see if anything of interest was nearby.

Guest carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The guiding light 4LTlrqA , The guiding light OnZbjOw
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:26 am

And looked at the riolu with a slightly puzzled look, she was trying to figure out why she kept complementing her it slightly puzzled and confused her. "Yes normal charmander's are orange I was born a special color, why I do not know" fang says as she looked at her arm. It wasn't enough she was the daughter of the clans leader she was good and had the ability to throw random psychic charged rocks at Pokemon. That wasn't normal in the slightest, but she liked being who she was and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Rezikun carried out 2 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The guiding light PopjRW4 , The guiding light La94TiN
Back to top Go down

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:36 am

Two more gleams caught Rally's eye; one in a bush below and the other in the tree above. With what seemed like a single swift movement, Rally grasped the object in the bushes before scaling the tree and arriving on a branch, only to discover a single ripe watmel berry resting upon it. Reaching into her bag, Rally pulled out a small glass jar, and with a single twist she popped the cork from the mouth of the jar. She placed what she had found in the bushes, a single green gummi, into the jar before sealing it and returning it to her bag from whence it came. She also plucked the berry from its perch on the branch, sticking it into the large, main pouch of her bag. From up on this perch, Rally had a better view of the path ahead...

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
The guiding light DZNZaz3
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 7:41 am

Fang looked as she moved past the bush and into the tree she couldn't help but smirk, "heh almost as fast as-" she finished her comment with a hard slap to the head. 'Why do you keep comparing her to Noel fang' she said in her head as she looked back to the path ahead, fang decided to grab the item's that were just there with no real purpose other then being there.

She picked up the seeds and placed them in the arm band, it was getting slightly full as of now, she remembered she needed a bag to hold stuff in to bad her father wouldn't let her leave with one all she had was her band with the clan symbol on it.

(11)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The guiding light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guiding light   The guiding light Empty

Back to top Go down

The guiding light
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next