Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The new leader's quest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

The new leader's quest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Everything was quiet around the pond, Pokemon were sitting in the shade of the tree's happy with the weather as it was now. The water seemed to reflect the sun perfectly shining just above where most Pokemon could sit, there was a peaceful atmosphere about the air.

Some distance off a golden charmander could be seen with a Charizard flying next to it, the charizard had some articles of clothing on it and a few pieces of armor all with the same symbol on it. Though it was short as the same fire Pokemon left the area leaving the charmander sitting there.

The golden charmander walks forward to the pond, nothing but a black arm band around her left arm. This was the start of Fang's test to rise in power
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:42 am

"I've never met a Pokemon who likes being alone. That's ok, though. I'm fine with unique Pokemon." She explains. "By the way.... I never caught your name. I'm Serena." Serena introduced herself to the Charmander casually.

Last edited by MoonDust on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:53 am

Fang looks back to the pond and ponders giving her name out, she did have the Pokemon's name now so she thought it only polite to give her own. "I am called Oerba Yun Fang but fang shall serve you better then my full name" she says calmly to the Pokemon then back to the pond
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 12:56 am

"I agree that's a bit of a long name. I will call you Fang. Nice to meet you." Before she absentmindedly extended her hand, she remembered: No touchy. So Serena just smiled instead and waved her tail.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 1:00 am

"Same to you" she replied calmly to the Pokemon as her gaze went back out to the pond. She did crack a small smile at the Pokemon but quickly returned to her normal style. "Do you know where the nearest town is?" She asks not knowing anything of this land
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 2:11 pm

"Oh! Yes. In fact I live there." Serena responded. "It's called Grassveil Town. I'll bring you to it. You might be able to find a place to live around here, you never know." She explained as she stood up to guide Fang to the town. 'What a nice Pokemon.. I respect she doesn't like being touched. This could be an interesting but slow friendship.' Serena smiled and turned to look at Fang. "Come on. This way." She beckoned with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 3:47 am

Fang gave a small nod as she got up, she still wondered herself why she was acting kind to this Pokemon was she feeling lonely that she was just left here on a random island. She didn't know might of been the fact they were near a pond water always brought out more emotion then she wanted to show.

She then starts to follow the Pokemon. "Though I wish not to become used to this land a visit to a town would be nice" she says calmly as she follows.

(OOC:a follow up thread in transaction?)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 1:42 pm

"Ok, I don't mind. It was something to put out there." Serena said. She walked in the direction of Grassveil with a bit of a skip in her walk. The Snivy loved helping other Pokemon and it always made her overexcited or really happy. Something she was proud of. As they walked, the trees got thinner the closer they got to the town.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Fang nods and starts to think of some item's that she needed to obtain as she got to the town, a bag would be good to have so she didn't have to carry all of her stuff in her claws. She felt she had plenty of time to think of it as she got closer to the town, she got a little excited about this fact. It was something that she had never seen before only living in a Volcano her whole life a town seemed nice
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:24 pm

"Follow me!" Serena grinned. The trees opened into a clearing that lead to Grassveil. Serena walked towards the town and turned towards Fang. "Welcome to Grassveil Town." She said. The Snivy walked towards the center of town calmly and beckoned for Fang to follow. She sat against the fountain but not on the rim so Fang wouldn't fall in and get hurt. "We can rest here for awhile in case you need to, but feel free to look around."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new leader's quest   The new leader's quest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new leader's quest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2