Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Whispers of the Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Whispers of the Night - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

When had been the last time she'd gone camping?

Lumina had done it before, back in her old village. Her mother taught her the basics, simple things like how to make a fire or a very basic shelter. She gave the Vulpix tips, like how she could only use dry sticks as fuel because wet ones wouldn't light up as well. And she even knew a way to make flames without shooting it out of her mouth, in case of any event where she couldn't use her fire.

But the last time she'd actually done this eluded her. It seemed easy enough, in theory, but doing this in practice may or may not have been a different story. She looked back at Noel, deciding to take charge. They'd need to be careful here, Lumina didn't want any flames they made to spread the rest of the Mystery Dungeon. They would have quite the story to tell if they accidentally burned down the forest.

"I think it would be a good idea to make a fire. Hopefully, it would further help in keeping the feral Pokémon away." Something told Lumina that Monochrome Falls didn't exactly seem like the place you'd be attacked, since technically speaking, they weren't in the Mystery Dungeon anymore. But you couldn't be too careful about these kind of things, right? The Vulpix didn't want to be ambushed in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:02 am

"Could you elaborate on 'something strange'?" The Vulpix wondered aloud, following Noel as she showed her this path. The vixen, equally parts wary and curious as to what was behind the waterfall, gazed over towards the ruins. She looked around the strange new place. The only thing she could tell about it at first glance was that it was undeniably old - she couldn't even be sure if this was a Mystery Dungeon or not.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:04 am

"Ya I can't really tell it just seems so strange" Noel said as she didn't really know herself the aura around the ruins seemed different then the falls it just felt strange to the girl as she adds "I think it's a aura thing" Noel says hoping that would explain it
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:17 am

Lumina nodded, even though that explanation didn't really help her understand it, she supposed she wouldn't get any better explanation if Noel wasn't sure of it herself. She stepped off the path, her paws dipping into the shallow water as she approached the ruins. The Vulpix quickly stepped out of it, finding the water unpleasant against her fur.

(Would you like to make the next thread or should I?)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 1:19 am

Noel walked closely next to lumina as she then stops in front of the large ruins she looks at the rather large ruin sensing aura coming from the place as she walks inside of it.

(I'll make it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whispers of the Night
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5