Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Whispers of the Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Whispers of the Night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

When had been the last time she'd gone camping?

Lumina had done it before, back in her old village. Her mother taught her the basics, simple things like how to make a fire or a very basic shelter. She gave the Vulpix tips, like how she could only use dry sticks as fuel because wet ones wouldn't light up as well. And she even knew a way to make flames without shooting it out of her mouth, in case of any event where she couldn't use her fire.

But the last time she'd actually done this eluded her. It seemed easy enough, in theory, but doing this in practice may or may not have been a different story. She looked back at Noel, deciding to take charge. They'd need to be careful here, Lumina didn't want any flames they made to spread the rest of the Mystery Dungeon. They would have quite the story to tell if they accidentally burned down the forest.

"I think it would be a good idea to make a fire. Hopefully, it would further help in keeping the feral Pokémon away." Something told Lumina that Monochrome Falls didn't exactly seem like the place you'd be attacked, since technically speaking, they weren't in the Mystery Dungeon anymore. But you couldn't be too careful about these kind of things, right? The Vulpix didn't want to be ambushed in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:47 pm

"Really" Noel said as she yawned she adjusted her body and was now on her side "I wonder what this place looks like during the day" she says as she closes her eyes to try to get some sleep after all this was camping
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:59 pm

"Hmm... I'm not sure, to be honest. It must look very different." She observed, still looking up at the stars. She didn't know the names of any of them, besides Polaris, the one she had named her team after. Her reasoning was that it was the Northern Star, the one that everyone followed when they lost their way. A single mark in the sky that would always stay constant. She had chosen the name for it's symbolic reasoning, and for now, she was content with it.

Her brown eyes were half-closed, and she let out a soft yawn while she stretched her legs. Geez, normally she had trouble getting to sleep, but for now she was almost ready to doze off. Funny how that worked out, hadn't it?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:02 am

Noel with her hands behind her head as she closed her eyes ready to embrace the cooling nature of sleep it was something she had enjoyed ever since she was little though her mother told her not to sleep near people Noel didn't know why she had told her this but followed the rule she must be right after all
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:12 am

When Noel didn't reply, Lumina took that as a signal that the conversation was done with. For the moment, at any rate. Curling up next to the fire in an attempt to fight off the chilly night breezes, the Vulpix's tails covered her face. She began to snore softly as she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:16 am

Noel let out another loud yawn she didn't mind the night air she was used to it being cold as the girl slowly passed out but then grabbed on to her bag once more and gave it a death hug as she passed out this was the reason she shouldn't sleep near others
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Lumina was sleeping dangerously close to their campfire, but at the same time, she knew she wouldn't have anything to fear. She loved this ability of hers. Her midnight blue ribbon was sitting on a nearby fallen branch, next to one of the glowing mushrooms. In her conscious mind, she would've been questioning those little mushrooms and everything about them. Were they safe to eat or were they poisonous? If she was to take one with her, how long would it keep glowing? If she could bring it with her, could she use the light as a torch? But for now, she was asleep, and these questions escaped her.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Noel was passed out she was holding her bag tight as she fell into the embrace of sleep though she wasn't really tired she always could fall asleep easy she kicked the air once but then she was still in moving with small breaths as she slept.

Her dreams though was something to be afraid of she was sitting alone in a room with someone next to her this person was a charmander she had this dream before and dreaded it knowing what would happen she tried to yell at the Pokemon to leave but like before she couldn't stop what was going to happen as she had to watch he told friend get killed before the young girls eyes she was so young when it happens it was burned into her mind and she looked away afraid of her own memories.

I'm thinking world she was showing how she was feeling she was sweating as she crushed the bag harder as if somehow that would end this nightmare she was having though to no avail as it continues on
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:08 pm

The Vulpix rolled over on her side, seeming peaceful in her dreamless rest. In reality, there were some shallow dreams flicking around her subconscious, and she was catching small glimpses of some meaningless stories and tales. Stories and images that she would ultimately forget upon waking. The rushing water nearby continued it's steady rhythm, and the loud hoots of a nearby Noctowl broke the Vulpix out of her rest.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:13 pm

Noel wakes up with a start as she sits upright and she then slowly sits calms down her nightmare had woken her up it had not been that long that had passed but she looked bad she was sweating a lot as she holds her legs slightly crushing them she hated dreaming about that but she couldn't stop it no matter how hard she tried as she just sits like that not moving
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Lumina glared up at the Noctowl, at first oblivious that her friend was also awake. Her fur bristled and she bared her fangs, trying to scare it off, but the Vulpix was painfully awake that her species didn't exactly look threatening. The flying Pokemon smirked down at her, almost as if deciding that she wasn't worth it, and flew off into the night.

The vixen felt a twinge of annoyance, but at least it was gone now. She smoothed down her fur and sat back down, knowing that the sun was still far from rising. It would probably be for the best if she tried to fall back asleep. She stretched her legs and yawned before laying back on her side, now noticing that Noel was awake, too. "Hey. Did it wake you up, too?" She asked, looking up at the sky as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Noel looked at lumina and it took her a second as she nodded "ya it did" she said a bit tense as she regains herself and with her normal smirk "freaking birds right" Noel says remembering she didn't have to best of luck with birds as she tried to forget her dream
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:39 pm

The Vulpix gave a dry smile. "Yeah. I've only met one bird before who wasn't feral, now that I think about it." She rolled onto her back so she could more comfortably look at the stars, her brown eyes half-closed sleepily. Varda. Wonder what he's been doing all this time. He had seemed nice enough, if a little... naïve. "I swear to Arceus, Noel, birds hate you."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 8:41 pm

Noel smirks happy to be back to having a normal conversation even if it was about her fondness of bird who really didn't like her as she falls to her back to stare at the stars "ya they do from being abducted to being attack" she says with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Lumina chuckled softly. She didn't truly believe that all birds were bad news, of course, that would just be a stereotype. But her friend certainly seemed to have bad luck with finding any kind ones. "Have you ever met a Flying type you got along with, Noel?" The Vulpix wondered.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:07 pm

"Ya there was one who I got along with" she says as she starts to remember "his name was varda he was one of the first Pokemon I met when I came here almost fell on me once but he showed me the way to town" she says as she thinks more "I also went on a mission with him had to fight some strong enemies though most of them birds" she says with a small laugh "though he did seem a little naive"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whispers of the Night
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next