Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Whispers of the Night

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

Whispers of the Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

When had been the last time she'd gone camping?

Lumina had done it before, back in her old village. Her mother taught her the basics, simple things like how to make a fire or a very basic shelter. She gave the Vulpix tips, like how she could only use dry sticks as fuel because wet ones wouldn't light up as well. And she even knew a way to make flames without shooting it out of her mouth, in case of any event where she couldn't use her fire.

But the last time she'd actually done this eluded her. It seemed easy enough, in theory, but doing this in practice may or may not have been a different story. She looked back at Noel, deciding to take charge. They'd need to be careful here, Lumina didn't want any flames they made to spread the rest of the Mystery Dungeon. They would have quite the story to tell if they accidentally burned down the forest.

"I think it would be a good idea to make a fire. Hopefully, it would further help in keeping the feral Pokémon away." Something told Lumina that Monochrome Falls didn't exactly seem like the place you'd be attacked, since technically speaking, they weren't in the Mystery Dungeon anymore. But you couldn't be too careful about these kind of things, right? The Vulpix didn't want to be ambushed in her sleep.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:12 pm

"Hmm... you've met Varda, too?" Lumina's ears perked. That interesting, the three of them knew each other. She shifted back onto her side and looked into the flames. She couldn't be sure it was the same Varda, but when Noel said that he seemed a bit naïve, it all but proved that was the one Lumina had run into. She nodded as the Riolu explained. "I've run into him once before. Back before I was part of the guild." She added, remembering that one trip through Pecha Forest.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Noel gave a small smirk "it's a small world ain't it" Noel says as she looks back up to the sky listening to lumina "pecha forest eh" Noel said thinking about how she hadn't really been there she never choose to go through that particular dungeon and even now it seemed like it would be weak to go through considering how strong her had gotten
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:20 pm

"It is." The orange vixen murmured in response, staring into the fire. It was starting to die down, so maybe it would be wise to get some more fuel for it. She heaved herself back to her paws, despite the feeling of tiredness trying to drag her back down. She looked back to the Riolu, holding back yet another yawn. "I'll be right back. We need some more sticks." She explained, padding over to the outskirts of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Noel nods feeling like a fool for using a lot of the sticks for the fire just to make it fancy but she mentality shrugged and waved as lumina walked away as she went back to her thoughts about the past but quickly shoved them back down into the deepest part of her memories as she started back at the sky
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Lumina made a note not to go too far from the waterfall, or else she could've accidently entered the Mystery Dungeon again. If that happened, then the path back to Monochrome Falls likely would've changed, and it would be a challenge to find her way back. She stuck to where she could still see the waterfall, along with the dying glow of their fire, taking her time in choosing some sticks that, hopefully, wouldn't burn too quickly. She wanted some that would last them through the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Noel had sensed something no someone but something beside the falls like we said this had a calming sort of aura but something stuck out in the calmness of the area deciding to investigate she got up and adjusted her scarf she left her bag though she wouldn't of been going far as she walked over to the falls.

She jumped over to a ledge near the falls as she then slowly put her paw through the running water deciding that doing that hurt like a lot she then noticed a ledge as she uses it to get behind that waterfall and was surprised to notice there was a cave behind the falls as she stood staring at the ruins that filled the cave.

She then went back the way she came and back over to the camp site she wasn't gone for long but she had to tell lumina what she saw
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:38 pm

The Vulpix picked up another bundle of sticks and small branches, satisfied with what she had found. She travelled back to the campsite, dropping the wood out of her mouth in a pile next to their fire. "This should last us through the rest of the night." She explained. The Fox Pokemon started to place some of the smaller twigs into the fire, giving it something else to burn.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:40 pm

"Lumina I was just at the large water fall and I saw a large cave behind it and inside was a large ruin" Noel says slightly excited about what she had just found though someone might of been in there it was still worth a look though sleeping first would do them good "I think we should go in there when it's morning" Noel says with her normal smirk her love for adventure driving her
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:47 pm

The vixen blinked, not fully understanding Noel's excitement. "So there's something behind the waterfall? ... I understand wanting to explore it, but are you sure we'll be able to handle it?" She asked, wanting to make sure that the Riolu gave this some thought. She could understand wanting to explore something new, so long as they wouldn't go in over their heads here.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Noel gave a nod and then a slight shrug "how will we know unless we go in there" Noel said understanding her doubt but still it was a chance to see something that might be cool it would also make them stronger for it "nothing ventured nothing gained" Noel said it was a quote she found her mother using a lot but didn't a hundred percent know if she used it right
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:59 pm

In other words, they couldn't know unless they tried. Lumina would've preferred to think things over, come up with plans and backup plans before she marched blindly into a disaster, but sometimes you really could only do things by experience... "Fine. We can try exploring them in the morning." She decided, still putting more sticks in their fire, the flames either bouncing harmlessly off her muzzle or being absorbed by the vixen's fur. "But we're going to be careful about it, alright? If the feral Pokemon in Shadowhue are vicious, I don't know what they'll be like beyond it. And if these are really ruins, there could be traps."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Noel nodded she was glad someone was thinking ahead Noel most likely would of just run in guns a blazing but still a level of caution was always good to have luckily she had that cautious Pokemon with her at the time as Noel went back to looking at the sky with the smirk still on her face "ya sorry when I see something new I get really excited" she said in case it wasn't obvious
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:10 pm

"I've noticed." Lumina agreed, finishing with her re-fueling of the fire. It seemed to burn a bit brighter as the flames crawled along the new branches, crackling against the dry bark. Most wouldn't think that her ability gave her much use outside of battle, but Lumina had been pleasantly surprised so far. She laid back down on her side, deciding to try and get back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Noel closed her eyes though it was slightly obvious she was not sleeping for she had not tried to give her bag a death crush yet as she was happy to find something to explore seemed like a great time to of had a random walk through the woods when she started at the entrance
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:20 pm

The vixen rolled over onto her back, feeling comfortable enough to begin dozing off. The grass was soft against her fur, and the sound of the nearby waterfall and the crackling fire were oddly soothing. Soon enough, she was asleep, as evidenced by her soft snores. Once more she was without dreams, at least any she would recall upon waking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispers of the Night   Whispers of the Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whispers of the Night
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next