Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Trapped [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:08 am

It's night time, the sword was in his sheath, trapped. He couldn't pull himself out, and he hadn't the strength to move. The police where long gone by now, possibly given up on their search perhaps, or moved on to some other town to continue it. They would search, but would they find? If it had been yesterday he would have laughed at the question, but now that he was weak and trapped, he doubted he would be able to run if a sudden spotlight flashed onto him.

Sephtis was alone, in the dark alley of Grassveil, unable to defend himself if someone came to attack him. He was a wanted pokemon, there was no denying that, a con artist was his label. Right now though, what was he? Nothing but a useless hunk of junk trapped in his own sheathe and unable to move. What to do?

[Open to 2 people]
Back to top Go down

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Avery's non-existent eyebrow twitched as he met face to face with another dead end. How had he ended up here? Wherever here was! Perhaps he should have taken a left at the fourth crossroad instead at the fifth. He had woken up in the middle of the night and felt that sleeping would no longer be an option to him. So he opted to find a place that'd allow him a prime view of the stars. Sadly he still wasn't used to the layout of the Town and thus had gotten lost in the many alleys that littered through the Town. Releasing a sigh of annoyance at his rotten luck, the hybrid spun on his heel , planning to find an exit even if'd kill him. Well not really, as that'd take away the reason for getting out.

Coming to an interjection, Avery took a look at the three paths that lay before him. He discarded the one on the left completely, recalling that he came from that direction. That left the right and centre path. Watching the roads for a couple of seconds, Avery shrugged before grabbing his pipe and put it upright with the but on the floor. Letting the pipe go, he watched it fall in the direction of the centre path and create a soft noise that would have gone unnoticed in the middle of the day. Picking the pipe up, Avery put it in his mouth, blowing bubbles in the air. Course decided, Avery took his first step to freedom, or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:39 am

Still here...still unable to move...

Sephtis could merely lay there, lacking the ability to move as he was propped against a barrel. He wondered if he should attempt to call for help, it wasn't like anyone was going to recognize him right? He looked about with his one eye, "Hello...?" he called out, hoping that for some ungodly reason some pokemon had been out for some walk that would be able to help him out or at least set him in a spot that held more to view than a wall. The honedge's scarf twitched, still weak and unable to even drag him anywhere.
Back to top Go down

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 5:05 pm

The eerie silence that normally hung over the alley was broken by Avery's footsteps. With little to no light, the scene could be compared to a horror scene with Avery being the monster one would run away from. These thoughts had no place in Avery's mind though, as it mostly consisted of curses and wanting to beat himself up for getting lost. The hybrid was utterly and completely lost, he would never say this out loud though. In fact, he was still denying the fact. Taking a deep breath from his pipe, Avery watched silently as the bubbles gently floated in the night wind's arms. The wind was truly like a mother. Gentle and caring one moment, raging and untameable another. He wondered how it would feel like to be surrounded by the sky while the ground was miles beneath you. Do those who can fly or float take the sky for granted? Just like he did the same with the ground?

His thought process was broken when he heard something. It was soft, timid and would have gone unnoticed if there had been noise around. Avery looked behind him, the direction the sound came from. Raising an eyebrow, Avery stashed his pipe away and slowly backtracked. As he took great care of watching his steps, the frog made sure to look at every spot that he could see with the moon's dim light. He was surprised when he noticed a small intersection, he must have passed in his thought process. The path was quite small, only one Pokémon could walk into it and if another came from the other direction one would have to jump over the other. As he slowly walked in the intersection, he noticed a figure laying against the wall. He had no idea what it was though, it resembled a weapon of some kind but other than that Avery had no clue what it was.

Deciding to gather information about it, Avery opened his mouth against better judgement. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 8:45 pm

Yes! A sucker! Maybe he could get him to help him.

"I can't move..." he spoke, not having to act out a weak voice due to his exhaustion and actually being in a rather weak state. Although he was one of the lucky few that lacked facial expressions, he likely wouldn't have had a problem with it due to his years of experience in acting.

This pokemon wasn't quite one he had seen before. It was a blue strange frog creature, with lazy looking eyes and a strange mouth. It had orange cheeks that seemed to be able to inflate themselves and a white band that was actually just its coloring around its waist. What was this pokemon?
Back to top Go down

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Raising a non existing eyebrow, Avery looked at the creature laying motionless. Avery could honestly say he had no clue just what it was, and thus wary of it. He still remembered his dad's words. 'Listen Son, whenever you meet something that you know nothing of, you analyse it and deduce what its goals are. If you can't, then you might as well kick its ass as only those with unsavoury needs hide their goals. That or they're planning a surprise birthday party. Now close the closet and don't tell your mom you saw me.' Of course, Avery had immediately informed his mother of Father's location, thus giving him a first rate show concluding of his father's demise at Mother's hands.

Not stepping closer to the downed creature, Avery decided to probe a bit. "Might I just know how you got stuck, well here? I doubt many pass through here, thus I doubt being lost from your friends seems a bit Farfetch'd. Especially at this hour."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:03 pm

"Friends?" the honedge asked, wondering where the topic of friends came up from. He had not said anything about friends, so why was this croagunk asking him about them?

He dismissed it as the croagunk jumping to conclusions, and managed to relay his ever so convincing lie to the poison type, "I was doing an errand for a Venusaur...some not-so-friends of his attacked and took the parcel...I can't even get out of my sheath..."

The expressionless eye the honedge had simply stared at the poison type, unable to express any sort of emotion due to being an inanimate object that was...well...animate.
Back to top Go down

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Avery blinked at the explanation that the creature gave him. What parcel would be so important that someone'd steal it, and why would such an important parcel only have one Pokémon around to protect it? 'I'm probably looking too deep in this.' Believing this to be the truth, Avery started too look at the creature and how it could help. "Good to know. Would you per chance know anyone that lives close by? Somewhere you can get taken care off." While his question could be taken as someone caring for the downed creature, Avery simply wanted to know if the Pokémon knew his way around these alleyways. As he waited for an answer, the hybrid grabbed his pipe and softly blew bubbles out of the item.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:39 pm

"N-No..." the honedge spoke in his soft weak voice, "I am new to this land, nobody knows of my name, and few know of my existence.." the honedge 's eye stared emotionless still. It was maddening to be unable to move much, he was defenseless. He had to get this croagunk to take him someplace, he knew he needed medical help, even more because he was trapped within his sheath, unable to cut those down that opposed him. This croagunk seemed to have doubts, but the honedge was confident with his years of experience in the art of lying, this frog thing should be helping him soon, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Glameowical

Glameowical

Poké : 320

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Rakurai was sound asleep beside a nicely rooted tree with leaves stretching out a few feet past its own body. Through his eyelids, Raku was able to see the warm silhouette of torchlight dancing a few yards away. The lightning Pokemon stood up and stretched, struggling to keep his eyes from drooping.
"Now then," He grumbled to himself, dusting off particles of dirt that clung to his green hide, "I shouldn't have fallen asleep..."

Soon after the electrike's muttering and growling, he noticed he was still sitting around at the same spot he was napping at all day. Rakurai, being the nomadic Pokemon he is, quickly left the scene and jumped into a small alleyway with little crates stacked in an orderly fashion. He pawed at the damp wood out of curiosity before picking up sounds of conversing Pokemon just a few steps away. His pupils scurried up, down, and side to side, but Rakurai couldn't find the source of those unnerving murmurs emitting from the dark. He narrowed his eyes and slowly stepped out of the seemingly abandoned alleyway, slowly moving to the forested lane to the right. The noises only grew louder which made Rakurai's suspicions skyrocket past the clouds - the suspense was eating away at his thoughts like crazy.
"Great," The green Pokemon managed to bark before loosing his breath at the sight of two unsettling Pokemon. He kept climbing forward, stealthily maneuvering past bushes and stumps before leaping onto a rock to keep a close watch on the two. It really wasn't his business, and they could be dangerous; Raku was a mere level five, and wasn't ready to get into fights. At this point, all he could do is watch the blue and brown twosome and see what happens. If his vibrant green and yellow fur is seen, Raku could only hope that his words and speed can get him out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:53 pm

((Waltz hasn't posted for a while so i'm just going to have him wander off))

Sephtis sighed as the Croagunk seemed to have just wandered off, the honedge wondered what he had done wrong. Was it something he said? Was he not believable enough? It was hard to fail at lying when one has no face to give away the expression of worry, concern, or even acting. His scarf wrapped around his sheath, as he attempted to pull himself from it yet again, but for some strange reason, he just couldn't!

"Faaaaantastic..." he grumbled aloud, "Now what?" he wondered. Was he to just wait here for eternity or some cop came along and recognized him? He needed to get moving, perhaps change up his appearance as much as he could for a bit so that he wouldn't be looked at by the authorities.

"Anyone out there going to be of actual help?" he called out in a raspy voice, still weak.
Back to top Go down
Glameowical

Glameowical

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:58 pm

The electrike, hidden among the dainty plant life that grew within the little alley, let out a small snort before revealing his out voice. Raku had seen enough, and didn't feel it was the most honorable choice to just leave a Pokemon in need.
"You do seem shady," He spoke, breaking the silence with his gruff voice. The green Pokemon continued to keep his distance, knowing he wasn't exactly strong. "Ah, I'm sorry that blue fellow left you. Can you use an attack of some sort to pry yourself out of there?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:40 am

Thankfully for the Honedge, it seemed that a bystander had been witnessing the scene. He would have sighed in relief if he could, but the relief quickly turned to disbelief as the dog spoke of him looking shady. One could say that if he had been playing chess, he would have flipped the board over. How in the world was he being shady!? Were all the townsfolk here so on edge that they thought any random stranger was out to do bad things!?

Resisting the urge to cover his eye with his scarf and little strength he had, he instead spoke, "No, I can't even lift myself. Just moving my arm is a challenge..." He did not quite think about whether or not the other pokemon knew of his tendency to refer to the scarf as his arm.
Back to top Go down
Glameowical

Glameowical

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 3:06 am

"Ehehe, well..." The electrike frowned. He was thinking about helping that Pokémon, but the conversation that the blue figure had with it was a bit odd.
"I'm not gonna let you out," Raku stated, leaping into the ditch-like area and eyeing the Honedge with a suspicious glare, green hide dimmed to a dark green under the darkened sky. He had plans to take a trip to that Pond not too far away, so loafing around here was a bit agitating to him. Oh, the places he could have gone; but, nah, he got himself into this tense situation.
"Take back what I said, actually," The green Pokémon barked, tone more of an order over a mere statement considering the Pokémon trapped was completely useless right now. "I will let you out under one circumstance. Promise not to beg for help afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Sephtis stared as the elektrike said he was not going to help, and then took back his words. Sephtis thought about this, not quite sure what the electrike meant by promising to not beg for help afterwards. Did he mean more help? Did he plan to attack him?
"I'm not quite sure what you mean...?" he spoke at last, "Also what do you mean by 'let' me out? This is my sheath, it is a part of me. Though I can remove myself from it, usually, I can't seem to right now, even if we were to it would only complicate things seeing as then we would have to drag not only me but my sheath along as well..."
The people in this area must have either been mad, knew who he was, or just flat out not quite up to date on the fact that civilized pokemon should help others. Well, at least this electrike was offering to help in his own way at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trapped [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trapped [OPEN]   Trapped [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trapped [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1