Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

By The Pond (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 8:47 pm

To say that she had gotten lost wasn't quite right. Nor was it right to say that the young Vulpix had come here intentionally. She had been mapping out her surroundings, trying to discover what lied just beyond the boundaries of her new town. That was how Lumina had stumbled upon a pair of Mystery Dungeons in the recent past, and now, she had found a small pond.

Equally curious and wary, the Fox Pokemon took a quick look around the area. This place definitely wasn't a Mystery Dungeon, unlike the pair of forests she had seen, Pecha and Shadowhue. And since those Pokemon relaxing nearby weren't attacking her, they probably weren't feral - it was more likely that they were citizens, like her.

In that case, this area seemed safe enough. Maybe she could even rest for a little while after all the walking she'd done.

Padding up to the edge of the pool, Lumina gently dipped her forepaws in, watching the small ripples they created. She wasn't eager to go swimming, since she was a fire type, but that didn't mean that she couldn't rest for a while.

Last edited by Fllicker on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Noel let's out a loud sigh as she moves through the area walking dragging her arms as low as they could go as she makes her way to the edge of the pond. "Finally a place to rest"

she then falls down breathing slightly heavy as she lays there not moving legs in the water she then opens her eyes and gets to a sitting position. "Ok I guess a small rest here would be a great idea" she then takes her bag from her side and drops it so it's above her head and falls on it
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Lumina was looking down at her reflection, flicking one of her forepaws every now and then to make another ripple and watching how they spread amongst the pond. It was enough to keep the Vulpix busy for the moment, as she was trying to rest her legs before the short trek back home.

Quickly, she grew tired of that and removed her paws from the pond. They dripped lightly with water as she rubbed them on the grass in a weak attempt to dry off. Seeing as how that didn't work very well, the Vulpix gave up and just rested her head on her front paws instead.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Noel after a short while gets up and starts to walk along the side of the pond until she comes across a large tree she sits by it letting the shade cool her down that is until a small bird Pokemon lands on a branch and knocks it off the tree then hearing it Noel looks up "why me" then she points her pawn up as the branch lands on it breaking in half as it makes a large noise throughout the pond scaring some pokemon
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:59 pm

Lumina wasn't normally the skittish type, but like everyone, it was possible to surprise her. That surprise came now, in the form of a sharp crack, the sound of wood breaking. The Vulpix instinctively sprung to her paws before realising that it had just been a noise. Her calm mood switched to irritation; both at whoever made that sound, and towards herself because she had let herself been caught off guard by the calm atmosphere here.

She stood up, scanning the pond to see whoever it was. Then she eyed a Riolu. She padded towards the blue and black Pokemon, brown eyes locked in a glare, before she noticed who it was. There was only one Riolu she knew who had a red scarf. "... Noel?" She questioned, pausing.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:03 am

Noel looks up with tired eyes "oh hey lumina nice to see you" Noel uses one of the broken branches to hold herself up as she rises to a standing position "sorry about that noise but I was to tired to move and that branch was gonna crush me" Noel then stretches out "so how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:09 am

So, that was what had happened? Lumina doubted that she was too tired to even move, but Noel didn't seem to have a lot of energy, either. "I guess I can forgive you for that." She murmured, looking over at the Riolu. "I've been fine." She replied simply. "I'm guessing you're the same."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:13 am

"Oh ya I'm great" Noel smiles "just been training a lot" Noel then falls back to a sitting position "came here to relax to?" Noel could not really think of any other reason then resting. Well stirring up trouble came to mind but she doubted that that's what she was doing
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:35 am

Lumina shrugged. "Resting, relaxing, slacking off, take your pick." That last one was more of a joke, honestly, the Vulpix liked to think that she wasn't the type to slack off. Even if she was, it wasn't like she had anything else she needed to be doing. She wasn't with the guild, and she didn't have a job. (Not a formal job, anyways, though she did make some cash by selling the rare items she found in dungeons.) She would've returned the question, but Noel had said it herself, the Riolu was here to relax.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:40 am

"Yup this is a great place to relax almost no feral Pokemon around to close to the town" Noel was here to relax but glad she found someone she knew here she then looks up to see the same bird Pokemon land on another dead branch and it came down again. "You have got to be kidding me" she yells as she throes her arms up and catches the branch this time.
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:48 am

"I think he's doing it on purpose." The Vulpix pointed out, faintly amused by the Bird Pokemon, despite the Riolu's apparent frustration. She made a mental note not to stand under any trees while she was here, especially those with thin or dead branches. She'd rather not put herself in the line of fire.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:54 am

"So do i" Noel says as she swings the large branch and throws it hits the bird Pokemon dead on knocking it into another tree quite far away "there that will show him or her*
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:02 am

Lumina blinked in slight disbelief. "... good aim." She murmured after a pause. Looked like Noel had a pretty good throwing arm. The Vulpix on the other hand, she could barely throw things at all, since she didn't have hands and all. But Lumina swiftly decided that it didn't really matter, and ended that train of thought. "You think he's alright?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:25 am

"Yup he is fine look" Noel points at the faraway bird flying away wobbling a little but still flying "that's what he gets for trying to drop something on my head"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 1:33 am

Lumina was quiet. She had thought it'd been a bit amusing that the Bird Pokemon was trying to break branches on others, but she supposed that it wouldn't have been so funny if someone had actually gotten hurt. "I guess he got a taste of his own medicine, then." She remarked, watching as it flew away, wobbling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By The Pond (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: By The Pond (Open)   By The Pond (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

By The Pond (Open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next