Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suds

Suds

Poké : 1180

A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open) Empty
PostSubject: A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)   A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Jake decided to go to the Small Pond to test out his special water resistance (only for swimming) bathing suit. It was the same color a the Tepig, so it looked lit it wasn't even on. When he jumped in the water, it didn't hurt. After some swimming Jake got tired and decided to take a short nap under a big tree. Jake fell asleep very quickly and started to dream about and adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)   A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Callie was walking around when she saw the tepid she quickly hurried away just tripped on a rock and began rolling down and fell into the pond the water hit her face a little she quickly swam up and hopped out of the pond shaking all the water off her fur.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)   A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open) EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Jake woke up after he heard a splash in the pond. He went to see what happened, and he found a Skitty that was getting dry. Jake went up to the Skitty to introduce himself. "Hi, I'm Jake." Jake said. "What's your name?" Jake, as always, asks that question first when he meets a new pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)   A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:54 am

Callie noticed the Tepid and sat down hiding her face as she curled into a ball shape, she knew it would be rude not to answer so she tried her best "iii i iiiii amm um Callie" she said it so lightly that she thought Tepid wouldn't hear her. She was to embarrassed to even think about anything else but that.she made a big fool of her self.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)   A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Jake heard the name, but it wasn't load and clear. He had to listen really hard to hear it. "Oh, hi Callie." Jake greeted. "Want to play something?" Jake was looking around while he waited for an answer. He wasn't nervous, he was just observant. "Oh, sorry, I keep getting distracted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)   A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Callie shook her head a little even if it would show if she was curled up in a ball, it just seemed to her that well she didn't want to spend time with pokemon she didn't know to well at least not yet that was. Callie felt really nervous and shocked that Jake herd her.
Back to top Go down
Suds

Suds

PostSubject: Re: A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)   A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:58 pm

"OK." Jake said disappointed. Jake looked for something to do, and finally found a good tree to nap against. He fell asleep almost instantly and dreamed more about some adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)   A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A day at the pond (Me and Squid, open)
Page 1 of 1