Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A need to get stronger(Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

A need to get stronger(Open) Empty
PostSubject: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Noel slowly makes her way through the forest eyeing the area she had herd about this forest from some of the town people she knew that this was a place to try to get a little stronger if not a whole lot she had to. "man it's a hot one maybe i should lay in the shade" She had been walking for a few hours looking for nothing really the area looked about the same everywhere nothing really stood out in the area everything seemed basic so she picked a random tree out of the area and jumped up to as high as she could go sitting in the area resting her head on the large sturdy branch.

(Energy lost: 19-5=14)

Last edited by Rezikun on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put open)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:30 am

Snow white, silky fur was combed and caught by brush and bramble as Delirio, a young absol, wandered through yet another low tangle of bush branches. A natural scythe sliced in front of the disaster pokemon as he tilted his head so that the sharp appendage on the right side of his face could clear a path through the thinner, weaker branches.

The quadruped stopped, having passed the series of bushes and into another collection of deep-rooted trees. With a sneer of satisfaction he looked around now that he was in a more open setting, and after another few moments of walking he spotted something in a wide branch of a tree. Something... blue. Curious and in a good mood from his long overdue walk, Delirio rose onto his hind paws and placed his front claws against the tree, looking up as he rested against it and speaking in a rather deep yet pitchy voice as a tuft of fur fell over his left eye.

" What do I spy with my uncovered eye? Certainly, someone seems to be resting up there. The question is, Is it capable of speech? If so, does it have a name? Hmmm?"

(energy lost: 22-5=17)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:37 am

Noel still resting on the branch slowly opens her eyes as she senses a aura and starts to think to herself "Huh does that pokemon hold a threat or just another traveler" she then slowly gets up to a sitting position waiting for the pokemon to act she could not really pin their aura at this range so she decided to wait till they came closer then decide what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 am

Delirio was not a good climber, but if he could have found a way up the tree at the time he certainly would have. The sneer on his face became a much wider grin, a very defined failure at attempting to seem friendly in this case, as his eyes narrowed and the grin showed off his teeth and seemed much more a snarl. Two red eyes tracked the riolu, and the deep voiced absol spoke once again, letting one tri-clawed paw scrape down the tree and fold to his chest.

"Again I ask of thee thy name, creature in the tree. I cannot see you very well but I am certain I heard you. Do you have anything to say? Is it that you would wish a stranger introduce themselves first?"
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:02 am

The Absol seemed to have a large grin and he seemed to be a little hostile but his aura said otherwise it was clear no sense of hostility so either he was great at hiding his aura or just wanted to know who i was and it helped that he could not get up here so i guess it's ok to talk to him

"My name is Noel i'm a riolu now may i ask you who you are?"

"Creature of the land" she yells sarcastically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:21 am

Delirio had been about to answer when he heard the second remark. His grin turned into a snarl of pure hatred, and he let out a loud, spiteful roar and started tearing at the tree with his claws, not trying to climb but rather to simply put a few scratches into it. His calm demeanor soon returned however, now with a bitter, dangerous edge to it. His snarl faded back into a grin, and he leaned the duller edge of his scythe on the bark, his tail slowly twitching back and forth like that of a shinx about to pounce on a stick.

If his false grin could grow wider it likely would have, and the absol shivered a bit with each breath. He tilted his head slightly to the right, and calmly commented on the situation.

"That was a rather... unnessicary remark, little morsel. I will allow you to get away with such as this this time, but know that it is VERY unwise to taunt Delirio Soneles.

Yes, little creature, you may call me Liri, or Delirio, whichever you prefer. Now, let's be civil and no longer point out eachother's perceived shortcomings, shall we?"

(Move usage: Delirio used scratch on a tree.
energy: 17)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:29 am

Noel looks bored as the absol pounces on the tree cutting it. Wow she thought quite the small breaking point didn't even really say much but even so it would be best NOT to piss off one of the few people she had met

"yes let's be civil about this and not be rude. So if i may ask what brings you to this forest?. Training or looking for something?"

I'd better NOT piss him off he seems a little unhinged She thought quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:45 am

Delirio's eyes glinted and he shook the bangs out of the way of his left. He dropped the grin entirely for a rather blatantly sarcastic impression of a sad glance to the side, bringing his blade a bit closer to the branch in the process.

"Well, Riolu- Noel, was it? Such a... 'pretty' name... Anyway, Noel, I am here simply for the sake of being here. Whether I fight, or hunt, or encounter any valuable or useful items is to me besides the point. Wandering in such an environment can be such an enriching experience, have you not heard?" asked the disaster pokemon, in a simultaneously apprehensive and amused manner
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 5:56 am

Ah so he is a wanderer like me moving from place to place, Noel Jumps down quickly through the branches until she hits the ground as she stands she stares into Delirio red eyes as she stands up.

"so your a wanderer also guess there has to be more then just me"

Well he seems to be a good pokemon guess i should be civil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:03 pm

"...Yes and no. You see, It isn't that I do not have a place of my own, more that I am avoiding that location in favor of this area for business reasons. Why, there are plenty of supplies in this very wood and not too far away is a nice town to find fellow adventurers therein. There was quite a tricky matter of- Well now, I'm rambling again aren't I? I mustn't reveal too much. And now a question for you once more. What is your favorite color?"

There was a thick tone of annoyance in his voice at the first sentence but he seemed to calm again by the time he asked about the riolu's favorite color. The absol let itsself fall away from the tree and was now pacing with a heavy paw counterclockwise around the tree. Delirio nearly tripped over a root at one point, and tore at the offending sylvan appendage more than was likely warranted in the situation. He seemed to have, having just asked a question, already forgotten about the riolu in favor of attacking all the tree roots within a yard of him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:15 am

Noel looked at the absol while he talked, *seems like he does not want to go home i should not ask why might make him mad as he asks what her favorite color is she goes to reply but then notices him attacking the roots of the trees a little confused she watches for a while as he cuts up all of the roots, *must hate trees* She watches for a little longer until he is done with the roots then goes to answer his question

"my favorite colors red just like" Points at the red scarf around her neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:43 am

Delirio returned his attention to the riolu, freezing in place for a second embarrassed, then gave a dramatic but this time genuine smile as he saw Noel's scarf.

"Did I ask- oh wait, yes I did, how rude of me. Red is really such a beautiful color in all it's shades I will agree. It is one of my favorites as well. That is quite the accessory you have there says I; As such, what is the place in which you have acquired it?"

He stated this in a cheerful and curious manner, tilting his head to the right side at the same time and sniffing the air as if scent would answer as well as sound.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:53 am

Noel looks down for a little bit she sat there for at least a minute before looking back at the absol

"I got this from my mother it was hers it means the world to me. it's pretty much the only thing i have other then this bag"

Noels arm shifts to the side and shows the large black and gold backpack on her side. Noel then looks at the absol again trying to find his aura but she noticed it kept shifting between 3 different aura types like he was trying to choose or confuse her or he was bipolar.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 10:16 pm

"Hmm... Shame. Well I suppose it is more than I have. An object of sentiment can be as much a weakness in of itsself as a comfort to the owner. That is one of the many lessons I have learned."
thus stated the absol, in a resolute, solid tone, mimicking his arcanine grandfather's voice as he did so. He subconsciously closed his eyes and struck an authoritative semi-squared pose as he did so, and when he opened his eyes after speaking he kept the pose, perfectly sideways to the tree with the near forepaw raised halfway and the far hind paw back a tiny bit behind the near one.
"And that, little riolu, is a very important lesson indeed."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:31 am

"Something with sentimental value is more of a strength to me then a weakness but that's just me i guess"

*why would it be a weakness, sure i would be mad if it got destroyed but meh to each his own*
Noel then looks around the area trying to sense anything close by when she finds nothing she returns her gaze to Delirio.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A need to get stronger(Open)   A need to get stronger(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A need to get stronger(Open)
Page 1 of 1