Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A very enthusiastic walk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:59 am

First topic message reminder :

"What an absolutely wonderful day!" Treble called out as he somersaulted off a low-growing tree branch and began heading north. Indeed it was a good day for Treble, not only because there was a town near by, but because of all the new opportunities it presented. He had gotten bored of messing with the Pokemon from his neighborhood repeatedly, and surely they were through with him. "But now everything is about to get much more interesting, for them and for me!" He chuckled to himself as he imagined turning a peaceful town upside down. The outlaw's desire to cause problems for others was palpable, but the desire to meet others was equally felt. In fact, ever couple of steps Treble would do some cartwheels out of sheer excitement. It never crossed his mind once that something might actually go wrong this time, but things like that never cross his mind when he's this happy.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 am

Huh...It's closer than I thought it would be. Treble thought, though only slightly surprised that he hadn't stumbled upon Grassveil sooner. He heard a voice calling him on the ground and remembered Sleepy was traveling with him. Treble dropped down on to the branches below him until he was standing directly over Sleepy. "Sorry 'bout that, I was trying to see how much farther we've got." He hopped down and beamed. "I hope you slept well, because were almost there!" He said, sounding more enthused than he was yesterday. The smile was suddenly replaced with a slightly more serious expression when he cocked his head to the side. "What do you think we should look for first once we get there?" He asked himself and Sleepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 5:16 am

"We are almost there? Great!" Sleepy gave a smile "and yes, I am all rested up." he gestured to himself showing that he was no longer slouching unlike the day before. "Hmm.. What should we look for when we get to town? Oh I don't know.. I don't even know what all they have there besides a guild." he admitted scratching the back of his head. (or skull? xD) Holding his bone over his shoulder he asked "What do you think we should look for when we get there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:25 am

Treble noticed the difference in Sleepy's posture instantly and gave him a satisfied nod. "Lets head to the guild first, at least we know it's there." He grinned. He knew that he might get tossed in jail as soon as he got near the place, but it could also be a good place to start wreaking havoc. "And I'm sure some of the guild members would be more than happy to show us around town, especially since their job is to help other Pokemon." He took a couple of steps towards Grassveil and turned to face Sleepy. "Ready to get going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 2:57 am

"Yeah I guess the guild would be a good place to start." Sleepy agreed "And yep I'm all ready!" He began to walk with Treble towards Grassveil. The two had been walking for a couple of minuets in silents before Sleepy broke it. "So... you seem to nice to be an outlaw..." he frowned. Sleepy still not grasp the whole point of being one or why this Pokemon liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:30 am

Treble looked quizzically at Sleepy, but he quickly resumed smiling. "I didn't think it was possible to not be nice when I'm doing something I enjoy, especially if it is against the law." He gave his scarf a loving pat and sighed happily. "Of course I could've turned in to the meanest and most ruthless outlaw that ever lived, but the nice route is much more subtle, except for when it isn't." He couldn't help but laugh as he remembered how Sleepy reacted when he told him of his occupation. "On a scale of one to ten, how shocked were you when you found out I was an outlaw?" He began to wonder if telling other Pokemon could create the panic he enjoyed spreading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:09 pm

"Oh I don't know maybe a nine or a ten! You really freaked me out." Sleepy admitted "But that is only cause I thought outlaws were all about attacking, I thought you were going to gut me with those claws you have there." He took a glace at Treble's dangerously sharp claws he imagined that they could slice through anything with ease and that included other Pokemon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:05 am

With a laugh bordering on manic, Treble flexed his claws so that they gleamed fiercely in the sunlight. "Yes, my claws could easily cut many other Pokemon down to size." He lazily swatted a falling leaf out the air, several pieces fluttering to the ground instead. With sigh and a smirk, he mellowed out as he continued, "However, I don't need nor want to use them for battling. I'd much rather be...a bad influence than a bruiser." Treble smiled broadly at Sleepy as various ideas of how to freak him out even more ran through his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:30 am

Sleepy flinched as Treble slashed at the leaf and watched the shredded pieces fall to the ground. "A bad influence huh? I guess that is better then being a.. 'Bruiser'" Sleepy decided. "Anyway..." He said trying to change the subject "How close did you say we were to town?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 7:17 am

Treble's eyed focused on the town up ahead, substantially closer than before. "I'd estimate about a couple minutes of walking before we arrive." Her smiled wryly, his arms swayed lazily as he pirouetted after ever several steps. "Once we get to the guild we'll see if they can help us find our way around." He purred, liking the seemingly flawless plan even more. Let's keep my affiliation under wraps till after visiting the guild. "The only thing that could go wrong is me ending up in jail." He thought aloud, though not loud enough for Sleepy to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 pm

"Sounds good enough for me." Sleepy agreed taking his bone off his shoulder. "I hope they have some place we can stop and eat though because I'm actually starting to get pretty hungry.." his stomach growled in response.

(OOC: Sorry for not replying for a few days I just have been a bit busy lately... and also sorry for this crap post.. ._.; )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:45 am

Treble opened his mouth to respond, but the growl from his stomach got the point across. "Eating does sound pretty good right about now." He nodded in agreement while glancing up at the trees. "Maybe we could find something to snack on before we get there." Trebled pointed towards an oddly colored tree that he would begin shaking vigorously, hoping something edible would fall down.
This dice is not existing.

((Don't sweat it, I've been busy too. :P ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:11 am

Sleepy took a step back as Treble began to shake the tree vigorously. "I don't think you're going to get anything by shaking a tree random tree.." he stated folding his arms. But sure enough a ripe Pecha berry dropped from the tree hitting Treble up top the head then bounced to the floor. "Guess I was wrong." Sleepy chuckled laughing at Treble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:02 am

"I always did have unusual amount of luck." Treble smirked proudly and briefly rubbed where the berry struck him before picking up the Pecha Berry. He examined the fruit closely, making sure it hadn't bruised, and swiftly split it down the middle. "It's not much, but it should keep our stomachs quite till we arrive." He assured, handing Sleepy his half before taking a small bite out of his own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:22 am

"T-thanks" Sleepy beamed taking his half of the berry. He inspected it then took a bite "Mmm... Yeah, we should be good at least until we get there." Sleepy agreed taking another bite and then finishing up. "lets get going then!" He chirped obviously excited about getting to town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A very enthusiastic walk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3