Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest Empty
PostSubject: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Tom the Totodile stretched his hands over his head as he walked on in the shade of the many Pecha trees. He loved coming to this place; his trips to the Pecha forest always brought back good memories of his time with Cynthia, before... it happened. He never really left the town before Cynthia left, but when he did he always explored the small place with his friend. They never found anything, of course - the Pecha Forest wasn't exactly known for it's variety of treasures hidden in it's depths - but it was always fun pretending that they were a legitimate exploration team.

The reptile sighed; oh the good old days; Cynthia always aspired to become an explorer. What had happened to her? He didn't bother blocking these thoughts out of his mind; the whole point of his excursions into the forest was to have some time to think, anyway.

"An explorer, huh...?" Unlike his friend, Tom never seriously considered becoming an explorer; he was used to hanging out in the town. Tom unconsciously tugged on his defense scarf. He remembered the time when he was lost in the Shadowhue Forest with Starfire, Keyami and... that other guy. That really did feel like an exploration, and as scary as it was, Tom had thought that it was fun. Maybe he should really consider becoming an official explorer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:36 pm

With a small sigh of boardom Starfire walked through the Forest. She had been wanting to go exploring for a while with Maximus but he may have been busy. Looking around she saw the Totodile that she knew. Tom? she thought. It had been a while sine she saw him last she had hoped that he was ok. "Tom!" she called running over to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Primrose the Plusle bounced through the wood humming and thinking happy thoughts, then bounced into something that stopped her from her bouncing, "WHO STOPPED MY BOUNCING DONT THEY UNDERSTAND THAT I"M TRYING MY HARDEST TO BE HAPP- oh wait, they dont know.....???" she thought to herself, then looked, she had bounced into a toadadile. "Oh i'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you are you alright?" "Oh and hi i'm pri-" She was cut of by a vulpix running towards them. "Ummmm geez, this is going to be one interesting day...." she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:26 pm

"OOF!" Tom fell to the floor and looked incredulously at the small white mouse... thing that had just bounced on him. Immediately, he pushed her away and readied an ice punch. What in the world? He had never seen any feral Plusle in the forest!
Of course, this was when the creature began talking. Immediately, Tom lowered his fist and smiled. "Um... Hi? Sorry about my hostility; there are so many feral creatures here that it takes a moment to figure out whether you're an inhabitant or a fellow explorer. I'm T-"

"Tom!"

Tom recognized that voice... "Starfire?" The Totodile grinned and walked over to the Vulpix, the plusle forgotten. "Hey Star! How are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Starfire came up to the Plusle and Totodile, "I'm good Tom. Hello." she said to the Plusle. She had never seen a Plusle be for but she was adorable. Starfire was having a bit of a hard time to keep calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Plusle looked at them both with a glum face, she could tell that they were good friends, like katniss and she was. "So, you guys know ech other I'm assuming." she held out her paws to each of them,"I'm Primrose, nice to meat'cha, who are you guys?" she stared at them with a slight smile, then one tear dropped out of her eye and she quickly wipped it off hoping they didn't notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 am

Tom blinked; he had completely forgotten about the white mouse that had bumped into him. "Oh, er, yeah, we do. I'm Tom. A Totodile." He let Starfire introduce herself. "Er... what species are you? I've never seen something of your kind, I think. Are you a Minu-wait, those guys have blue cheeks, not red... Are you a Plusle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:16 pm

"I'm Starfire the Vulpix. You are so cute!!" Starfire sqeuiled and she took the Plusle into a baer hug. Now that this crazy phase was out of the way Starfire composed herself. "Sorry had to get that out of my system. I couldn't help it you're just so cute!" she said grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Primrose squished her cheeks and smiled. "Thank you, yes I'm a Plusle not a M-m-m-mi-i-iii-n-" Primrose burst into tear and fell to the ground. She dropped her bag and her minun doll came flying out, right smack into her face. She held the doll while crying. while still crying,"I'm sorry but I had a bad expirience with a minun at a point in life." She still sat there crying a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:06 am

Tom looked at the minun doll that she held in her arms sadly. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't want to bring back any bad memories." The reptile began to say something comforting to the rodent, but was interrupted by a nearby sound. "Oh, you have got to be kidding me. Really? Right now?"
Indeed, the feral inhabitants of the wild do not know what a sentimental moment is, and thus do not feel inclined to wait for it to end before going on a frenzy. Two creatures appeared from nearby bushes, ready to attack the trio.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:07 am

Starefire felt a powerful Gust attack coming from the front of them. Flinching slightly from it's power she opened one eye and saw the Pokemon; a Butterfree. Starfire grined, Time for some fun!" she shouted before jumpping into the air releasing an Ember attack on the bug type.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Thread locked as Glaceon101 has been deemed Inactive.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest   A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Par-Er, Pecha Forest
Page 1 of 1