Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A very enthusiastic walk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:59 am

First topic message reminder :

"What an absolutely wonderful day!" Treble called out as he somersaulted off a low-growing tree branch and began heading north. Indeed it was a good day for Treble, not only because there was a town near by, but because of all the new opportunities it presented. He had gotten bored of messing with the Pokemon from his neighborhood repeatedly, and surely they were through with him. "But now everything is about to get much more interesting, for them and for me!" He chuckled to himself as he imagined turning a peaceful town upside down. The outlaw's desire to cause problems for others was palpable, but the desire to meet others was equally felt. In fact, ever couple of steps Treble would do some cartwheels out of sheer excitement. It never crossed his mind once that something might actually go wrong this time, but things like that never cross his mind when he's this happy.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:26 am

Why would anyone want to cause problems for others? Sleepy wondered. He was just opening his mouth to ask some more questions when he also heard the rustling noise, which seemed to be coming from a nearby tree. Sleepy pulled himself up as Treble jumped out of the tree. After Treble said his sentence a Pidgey and a Pidove swooped down from the nearby tree facing them with mischievous grins on their faces. Oh no not flying types! Sleepy thought to himself as he raised his bone defensively, he couldn't stand flying types. Even though Sleepy was tired he did regain some energy from resting under the tree so he was fit to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 7:31 am

Treble looked over the two flying type Pokemon before shaking his head in disappointment. "We were having such a good conversation too..." His sentence trailed off as the Pidove and the Pidgey rose into the air. The Pidove attacked first, blasting Treble with a Gust attack that sent him tumbling backwards. "This won't be fun for anyone." He mumbled under his breath as he dusted himself off and got back on his feet. Almost instantly, Treble had darted up the closest tree and leaped out at the Pidove with Scratch. Unfortunately, the Pidgey decided to intervene and Tackle Treble in mid-air. "Did I forget to mention I'm not very good at fighting?" He informed Sleepy as he recovered from the fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 2:59 pm

"That's great.." Sleepy sighed. He knew a bit about battling but hated to do it. The Pidgey swooped down unleashing another tackle attack this time aimed for Sleepy. Sleepy waited until the Pidgey was close enough and then gave a little bounce in the air and used Double kick one kick landing square on its beak the other hitting its chest, this Sent the Pidgey flying backwards it hit the ground but got back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:52 am

Well I guess he's got that under control.Treble thought as he shook off the last bit of dirt, only to get covered in even more dust via Sand Attack. He leered at the Pidove flying closer to the ground, the sand having no effect on his accuracy as he sprung forward and used Bite on one of it's wings. He held it briefly and used Leer while it flapped violently. Pidove was soon out of Treble's now feather filled mouth and was trying to hit him with another Gust attack. Treble on the other hand had decided to take evasive action, flipping and tumbling in ever direction, though the general direction was towards Sleepy and the Pidgey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:52 am

Sleepy was just about to attack the Pidgey again but was hit unsuspectingly by a gust attack even the Pidgey was hit. This caused Sleepy to be knocked over a tumble a few yards in the grass while the Pidgey seemed to have slammed into a tree. Both of them were dazed It seemed like the Pidove was trying to land a hit on Treble but he kept jumping out of the way causing the crossfire to hit the two. Ouch... Sleepy thought to himself while trying to pick himself back to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:16 am

"Sorry Sleepy, dodging right now!" He called out before the Pidove let loose another gust attack that he narrowly avoided. At this rate, I'll be dodging forever! He thought, slightly annoyed by the fact that the Pidove wasn't going to let up any time soon. Treble darted up the nearest tree and began tree hopping while the Pidove continued to fire gust after gust, violently rustling the tree leaves all the while. At one point it sounded like something had been blown out of the tree, but Treble was to preoccupied to notice.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:30 am

Back on his feet Sleepy realized that the Pidgey was still still trying to get back up. "Don't think so.." Sleepy mumbled then used Tail whip followed by another double kick. This time the Pidgey was down for good... or at least for a few hours. Sleepy sat down and gave a huge sigh or relief. Drained His tired eyes gazed at the fight that was still going on Treble Was jumping around through the trees while the Pidove was hammering gusts down upon him but missing each time. Sleepy Noticed that a pair of sharp sticks had broken off from a tree giving him an idea. " Hey, Treble!" he yowled "Go grab those sticks and try chucking them at it!" Sleepy was pointing with his bone to where the sticks were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 6:34 am

"Something to throw, huh?" Treble mumbled to himself as he back-flipped over a gust. He turned towards where Sleepy was pointing and immediately began running to retrieve the sticks. The Pidove glared at Treble while firing off more and more gust, still determined to nail him with one. Well you definitely are persistent! He thought as he darted left and right to evade the oncoming gust. He tumbled forward and grabbed the sticks off the ground, then flung both of them at the Pidove. The sharp sticks struck one of the Pidove's wings, causing the attacks to stop and the Pidove to fall to the ground. Unable to fly and not wanting to risk get injured any further, the Pidove ran off into the forest. "Well that wasn't very fun." He sighed calmly and smiled at Sleepy. "But it's a good thing you pointed out those sticks. It would have been a while before I noticed them, so thanks for that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:46 am

Sleepy watched as Treble hurled the sticks and hit the flying type right on its wing, forcing it out of flight and then run off. "You're welcome!" Sleepy nodded with a smile. "You're not hurt are you?" Sleepy questioned his soft smile turning into a small frown,tilting his head to the side he scanned his eyes over the outlaw that stood before him. He knew that Treble got hit once or twice but he didn't know if the Pidove got him that bad or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:32 am

As soon as Sleepy asked the question, Treble's smile shifted awkwardly in to an even bigger one. "Oh I'm fine! I'll probably be a bit sore later, but that's nothing to worry about." He answered smoothly. Truth be told, Treble was already sore from all the dodging and from getting tackled in mid-air, and but was little he could do about that. "What about you?" He asked, recalling how he had gotten him hit in the cross fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Sleepy smiled, glad that he was okay. Hmm am I hurt? Sleepy wondered checking himself over. He did have a bit of a bruise on his side from when he hit the ground he felt sore and he did feel like he was just about to faint from exhaustion. "I think i'll be okay." He stated with a yawn. "I am just a bit tired is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:52 am

"You and me both." Treble replied with a steady nod. "We'll need our energy if were ever going to get town." Treble had forgotten about getting to Grassveil during the battle, but at least he managed to offhandedly remind himself about it. Lets just hope there aren't too many more interruptions along the way. He thought as he sat down in a small patch of grass. "So what has your life been like, ya known, up until now?" He asked Sleepy out of the blue while gazing up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:56 pm

"My life...? Err.." Sleepy was trying to remember but it was a bit hard to think when sleep is over coming you. "It has been okay I guess.." He yawned "I've had my ups and downs." Sleepy said his last sentence a bit quietly before sleep finally knocked him out his body leaned forward until he plopped onto his belly limbs sprawled out he was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 8:11 am

Ups and downs...The thought drifted through Treble's head as he too became increasingly tired, the sight of his sleeping companion making him even more exhausted. "Let's hope we get more ups than downs in the future." Treble mumbled to himself as he got up from the patch of grass and climbed up the closest branch. In a matter of seconds, Treble was out cold.

The following day, Treble snapped awake just as the sun was about to be directly overhead. "Dang...I don't ever remember sleeping this late." He murmured to himself as he sat up and stretched. Now which way was town again? Treble nimbly climbed to the top of the tree and scanned the forest, momentarily forgetting that he had left Sleepy living up to his name on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:20 pm

Under the tree Sleepy had just woken up. He managed to get himself to sit up as he rubbed his eyes. Yawning Sleepy looked at his surroundings trying to remember were he was. Right..so I am in Pecha forest...and I am going to town! Sleepy got to his feet and was just about to scamper off but stopped himself when he remembered Treble. Is he still here? he wondered, turning around and gazing up at the tree he was under. "Treble?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very enthusiastic walk   A very enthusiastic walk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A very enthusiastic walk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next