Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:41 am

First topic message reminder :

A thin, bipedal, and yellow tapir arrived to check a clipboard in the waiting room, "Hmm...yes...Akuroma?" he called out.
'Another ralts huh? I wonder what Kirie would have thought of her..." the drowzee wondered, he looked into his lone shop with almost no customers. He waited until the ralts followed him before he began speaking again, "Now before we begin, I'm going to explain a bit on how it works. Basically, I'm just going to hypnotize you into a slumber, I will then enter your dreams and the tower will be constructed. I don't know what the tower will look like, but it generally bases on your personality and what you've experienced in the past. Pokemon you've seen before might show up, but that's not actually them. Your past memories and experiences will not be played out before me or Kirie at any point in time, and if things go bad i'll have to get you out of the tower and eat the dream, destroying the tower. If you want to try again the tower can be reconstructed once more. You'll be feeling a bit weaker upon entering, and you may not remember all of the moves you know now...oh sorry...i'm rambling a bit aren't I? I don't mean to talk your ear off there's just a lot to this..." the drowzee apologized to the ralts after guiding him to comfortable looking cushion.
"Any questions?"
The drowzee was actually a bit excited about this, since the ralts was his second customer at long last in this area. The Pikachu from earlier had a rather unsuccessful run, but he hoped at least the ralts would be able to get farther.

(Note: no the "her" isn't a typo)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:58 am

Akuroma nodded as he began to climb the stairs, not even looking at the Riolu when it ran away. He was silent for the most part, already wondering what other Pokemon from his memories the tower's copied.

"So, what do you know about dream towers? Other than what you've already told me," he asked as he climbed the stairs, glancing back at the Drowzee.

(20, 5, 13)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 1:40 am

"Well, my father did not delve too deeply in it other than what i've already told you. Its just a strange occurrence, like the strange items in the local mystery dungeons. I only know what my father had taught me through first-hand experience and reading his books, he gave up as a dreamcatcher not long before I became fully trained as one."
The drowzee climbed the stairs, and surveyed the area as the stairs led into a strange open room, the only way to go seemed to be up a strange hill that had trees dotting around the place and a thicker circle of trees towards the center on top of the hill.

permission to pass second floor:
Kat carried out 1 launched of one tower :
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 2:19 am

Akuroma nodded a bit, "It seems almost everything in the world is connected to those Mystery Dungeons. My own father was the ruler of my home village. He hoped for me to inherit his seat when my mother would pass. I probably would've if I hadn't ended up on a caravan leaving the village and heading to Grassveil. I hope we don't run into a guardian who looks like him, he was a pretty powerful Dusknoir, though I wish I would've inherited a move other than Confuse Ray from him," the Ralts said as they reached the room.

"This doesn't look very familiar to me. It could be a representation of a place I once knew, correct? Such as Pecha and Shadowhue Forests?" he asked as he looked around. He didn't see any guardian Pokemon, though he had a couple of guesses of who they might end up meeting here. He was thankful for his fairy typing, which would help to mitigate his Psychic typing's weakness to dark types. Then again, he might never see her here.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:40 am

"Confuse Ray can be a pretty good move if it is used carefully. I would very much like to get my Disable move back, its useful for immobilizing hostile pokemon and making it easier to send them to sleep."
The drowzee looked up the hill and spoke, "It seems the only definite way to go is up there, its more likely that we're supposed to go to where things are rather than wander off into open space.."
The drowzee began to wonder why they had ended up in this place that reminded him somewhat of the hill not far off from Grassveil, "The mind has imagination, it usually picks easier places to make but sometimes it will create things you haven't seen..." he responded.

Not far off from the two, a shape had appeared behind them. It stood way above them and seemed to have a thin body like a lileep with a base that was thick and a bouncing top. It was not a lileep although, but an Aipom. It seemed to be watching them for a moment with an emotionless face.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 3:43 am

Akuroma normally would have sensed the Pokemon. However, these Pokemon being emotionless creations of the tower, they were immune to his sensing capabilities. As such the Ralts simply began to climb the hill.

"Do you suppose the guardian will be at the top of the hill?" the Ralts asked, he was trying to think of the Pokemon the tower would try to use against him. There was Keyami, Mirage, Cracker, Ned, Tom, Starfire, possibly himself, Enzu, and a few others, only a few of which Akuroma might have had trouble battling if he didn't know they were simply made to deter him from battle.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:30 am

"Maybe, i'd still be careful just in case...sorry if I seem a bit paranoid, but this is actually a good thing for the tower, some towers love to pull dirty tricks or surprises so anything is to be expected," the tapir spoke, beginning to make his way up the hill. He took a few steps forward and was surprised when something seemed to reach out of the mist and give him a good slap across the snout. The drowzee yelled in surprise, holding his hand up to his nose in attempt to soothe the pain, "What?" he blinked.
There was a giggle in the fog, as if something had laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:59 am

Akuroma sighed, "Well hopefully my tower will be more forward and rational," the Ralts said as he followed the Drowzee. When he saw what looked like a paw slap the Drowzee's nose. Then he heard the giggle and his horns immediately began to twitch.

"...Gah, the least they could do would to have actual emotions instead of just faking them. I can't sense them at all," he said, his horns seeming to droop a bit, as if sad that even they were no help in here.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 6:34 pm

The drowzee turned around, looking for a shadow or something of the being that seemed to toy with them. The guardian aipom had made its way behind the ralts with the cover of the fog and reached its long tail out in attempt to push the ralts forward, before slamming its tail on the ground and catapulting itself back into the mist. The tapir began to feel negative emotions stir within him as he started to become afraid and disheartened by being unable to see the opposing guardian, but he did not allow it to show and tried to conceal it behind a false sense of optimism, hanging around a Ralts a good portion of his life had its rewards in masking his own feelings.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:42 pm

Akuroma yelped as he was pushed forward, landing on his hands and knees. He stood back up, dusting off his gown.

"Wonderful they had to keep his pranking nature," he said before he got an idea. He tapped the Drowzee on the shoulder.

"When he comes back out of the fog, I want you to duck," he whispered. His horn began to glow a mix of white and pink light as he prepared a confuse ray.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:12 pm

The drowzee had been about to respond, but the playful hand at the end of the tail met his own back and pushed him down. Just as he had been pushed down, something flew over his head. Something had suddenly sparked into flames and charged right above him. There was monotone twitter that sounded like a bird as it had used a Flame Charge. Morpheus blinked as he looked up in the mist, confused, had the strange being in the mist just saved him or was it a result of lack of teamwork?
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:33 pm

Akuroma blinked as he saw a Fletchling suddenly fly over Morpheus with a Flame Charge. The confuse ray he had been preparing suddenly disappeared.

"Who is that supposed to be? Oh right, the Fletchling I met in the Frozen Stream," he said to himself before he saw the bird Pokemon make a beeline for him, using Flame charge again. Thankfully Akuroma had just enough time to duck backwards, though his front horn got singed a bit, much to his displeasure.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:50 pm

The drowzee was a bit frustrated as the ralts continued to call the pokemon as they were in reality despite him saying that these are NOT those pokemon and just figures created by the tower based upon what he has seen before. He hid capped his frustration and held out his hand as a purple aura of psychic energy enveloped it and formed a gauntlet around his paws. The drowzee looked into the mist, waiting for the next sign of another pokemon, but they seemed to have held back for a bit in a bit of a stand offish way.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:03 am

Akuroma's horn twitched a bit at the Drowzee's frustration, despite the other Pokemon's effort to hide it, "No need to get frustrated, I'm just remembering who these guardians are based off of," he said, guessing at why the Drowzee had gotten frustrated. He then looked around, after the Fletchling had flew off, the Aipom seemed to have disappeared as well.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 12:25 am

"What are you talking about? I'm not frustrated?" the drowzee smiled, all frustration being washed away as he replaced it with a calm feeling. The drowzee seemed to be about to say more, but he was quickly cut off as something slammed into his body as something tackled him. The drowzee was knocked to the floor once more, but managed to swipe his claws at the flying Fletchling and get a good cut gouged into its wing, causing it to give a mock screech that made the drowzee flinch before he reminded himself that it wasn't real.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:33 am

Akuroma sighed and shook his head, "Well if you're not frustrated I suppose you could handle the Fletchling while I play some chess with the Aipom," he said, waving his hand nonchalantly. However he fired off a Confuse Ray and swept it over the Drowzee. The beam of pink and white light just barely missed the Fletchling, who made an evasive maneuver to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!   Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Onward! Akuroma Climbs the Great Tower to Hopefully Glory!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next