Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Upward and Onward

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:05 am

Inside the small shack, a drowzee appeared from the other side of a doorway with no door and called out to Nate, a Pikachu that had requested the services of the Drowzee in creating the dream tower and assisting in guiding it. The drowzee motioned for the yellow electric mouse to follow him and spoke as he walked.
"Now, what's going to happen in the dream tower process, is that i'm going to hypnotize you into a deep slumber, it'll take a few moments, but i'm going to construct the tower while you're asleep and jump in with you once its finished. It'll seem like a normal dream until I get there, the tower should then appear once I enter your dream. How it'll look is entirely dependent on your personality and type, the dream-pokemon that appear there are always feral and will also entirely depend on your type and personality. I do not know the lay out of the tower, since it can change at any moment. If things start to go bad, then we'll have to bail the way we came and i'll eat the dream. You wont remember the adventure if I eat the dream, but once I eat it the tower will have to be reconstructed from scratch.
When you enter the tower, don't expect to remember all the moves you have now, and expect weakness. Now, are you ready? Any Questions?"
The drowzee waved to a comfortable looking cushion that looked like it was meant to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:15 am

Standing outside of the shack, the Pikachu blinked as he saw the drowzee come to the door, motioning for him to come inside. Nate simply nodded his head, stepping in and following Morpheus as he explained how the tower would work. He stepped over to the cushion as Morpheus asked if he had any questions, dropping onto the cushion somewhat carelessly.
"Uh, for the most part I think I'm all set. How deep is the dream going to go? You know, what parts of my mind will it use to come up with something?" The Pikachu questioned, sounding somewhat concerned and looking over at Morpheus as he did so. To be honest Nate had gone there with the intentions of simple training and exploring his dreams a bit. Now that he was there, the thought was somewhat worrying to him as he found himself getting a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:37 am

"Feelings, memories, perhaps some familiar places you've been to will appear as a floor. It's not like it'll reenact them, just have a vague sense of deja vu on your part. I haven't come across such a thing so far in my business. It basically just creates the same sort of "tone" your life has been so far, its rather difficult to explain and understand, and even I am still learning about the tower despite my experience. It's a thing of wonder like how certain areas have items that seem to appear out of nowhere when no one is around, or how those strange items called TMs were created."
Morpheus remained calm, hoping to keep the pikachu calm as well. He had found from experience with his father, that retaining a clam manner helps the customer remain calm themselves. His father also used to lie and pretend that he knew everything about what he was doing, but Morpheus preferred to not use such tactics.
"Anything else? If not, then I'll hypnotize you and we'll begin."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:47 am

"Right..." Nate nodded his head to Morpheus' explanation, calming down somewhat. It seemed to be harmless enough at least, well, at least to his subconscious. The Pikachu closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and preparing himself.
"No, nothing else. Thank you." He responded, nodding his head. Trying to clear his own mind, Nate attempted to replace his nervousness with excitement, wondering what sorts of things he would encounter.

(Alright, so for numbers. 1, 10 and 20.)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:58 am

Morpheus nodded, he stared at the pikachu while he gathered his psychic energy. He became shrouded in a mystic violet aura as rings were sent towards the pikachu, it struck with ease thanks to the pikachu allowing him to use hypnosis, and sent the pikachu into a slumber.
The drowzee closed his own eyes, and began to construct the tower within the Pikachu's mind. He could see the tower forming within the Pikachu's dream, like every tower, it stretched so far into the sky that it pierced the clouds and disappeared. It seemed to be made of a strange dark bark similar to Shadowhue, while the clouds around the tower were dark as rain clouds and sparked with electricity, not lightning, but small sparks that left a few inches from the cloud, but quickly returned.
Trees of what seemed to be more of Shadowhue surrounded the tower in a dense and large circular wall, as if not allowing them to go anywhere else but the tower.
The constructing finally finished, and the Drowzee entered the Pikachu's dream, falling into a trance similar to slumber in order to do it. Morpheus blinked and opened his eyes, seeing the tower in front of him in its tall beauty, and the pikachu beside him, just appearing.

permission to pass first floor:
Kat carried out 1 launched of one tower :
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Reopening his eyes, Nate blinked groggily as he came to, silently looking around at his new surroundings. He noted all of the dark colored trees, clouds, and even the tower itself, looking like it were made of the same bark as the trees. The Pikachu chuckled somewhat, turning to Morpheus as he finished his first glance of the area.
"Well, this came from my mind? Seems a bit, I don't know, ominous." He commented, taking a few steps in the direction of the tower. "So, I guess we head for the tower, right?" Nate questioned, halting himself as he waited for a response. Looking up at the crackling clouds, the Pikachu smiled a bit, comforted by them despite the electricity never going further then a few inches from the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:12 pm

Morpheus nodded, "Yep, we just walk on in and the trek begins."
The drowzee started ahead of the Pikachu, pausing at the door way to look inside, which looked like a normal room with normal wooden boards for walls. The tower seemed quite normal for an electric type such as Pikachu, "We just have to keep on climbing until we reach one of THE floors. There are pokemon in here, but they're not living beings. My father thought that it was just the tower's way of protecting intruding pokemon from getting in here, such as what I am doing right now, and doesn't quite tell the difference between the host and enemy."
The tapir turned back to look at the Pikachu, "So, which way do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:29 pm

"Right..." Nate muttered, taking a few steps inside the tower and pausing, turning back to Morpheus.
"As in, right, I understand. Not right as in the direction, no." He tried to clear up, even if it wasn't all that necessary. The Pikachu sighed, nodding his head and showing a slight smirk as he thought.
"Anyways, I mean up seems to be a good direction. But we would need a way to get up. So how about forward? Forward always works well." Nate decided on, turning away from morpheus once more and stepping into the first room, taking a good look around as he walked ahead somewhat slower, wanting to make sure the Drowzee was coming with him.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:55 am

The pikachu seemed a bit uneasy, which was rather normal for first time patients. The drowzee followed along with the pikachu, "We just have to find stairs, they seem to be a bit randomly placed in these towers, so it's all about luck."
The drowzee stopped as a meowth seemed to be in the room ahead of them. The feline seemed to hiss before taking off in the only available direction, left. The pale feline disappeared in a flash, "That was strange..." he spoke, "We best be careful, for all we know it could be going for some help.." the drowzee warned.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 2:15 am

Nate felt himself tensing up as he saw the Meowth, wincing and feeling himself become careful for an entirely different reason. Keyami was in his dreams. The Pikachu turned to Morpheus, feeling himself let out a chuckle as he looked at the direction Keyami went in.
"I'm not sure who else in my dreams would want to help Keyami. I don't think many are all that fond of him, at least many that I've met." He responded, nodding his head.
"Of course I'll be careful, though. Only way forward is left though." The Pikachu commented, slowly stepping in the direction the Meowth went and peering into the next room.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 10:25 pm

In the next room, as the Pikachu peeked his head in to see where the meowth had gone, seemed to be many more feline bodies that turned to glare at the Pikachu. Their bright yellow eyes then bore into Morpheus as he stepped in to see what was going on, shivers went down his spine from the eerie glares.
He did not know this "Keyami", but he doubted that this "Keyami" meowth would be in the dream itself. It was more than likely that it was just a figment created to protect the tower. The bigger issue was that there was plenty of the meowths, about five in total. They didn't seem to move from their spot at all strangely, perhaps waiting for them to make a move?
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Nate simply stayed quiet as he looked in, frowning somewhat. He wasn't sure if he should be scared or amused by the thought of five Keyami copies in a room. I'd go with cautious. I don't think they're acting like the real one would. Well, then again I can't tell. Pretty hard to figure out when it comes to him. The Pikachu thought as he stepped in as well, sticking by Morpheus.
"So, I figure turning back and going a different way is out of the option." He joked, taking a good look around the room and noticing that none of them seemed to move.
"Why aren't they moving? Are they waiting for us?" He questioned quietly, not taking his eyes off of the multiple Meowth in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:14 pm

"I don't know...but I think our best solution without violence would be to back out and try a different room...unless those meowths are guarding the path TO the room..."
Morpheus did not seem to notice a strange stairwell to the left of the room, he was more focused on the hissing felines. The drowzee wondered if he should use hypnosis to at least try to slow them down with drowsiness should they attack. The Drowzee looked to the pikachu, it was his tower, his decision. Morpheus was there to fetch advice and give ideas, along with making sure that the client wasn't going to become stuck in the tower he had constructed, forever trapped in the realm of the sleep. Sleep was good, but sleeping all the time was equally as unhealthy as not sleeping at all.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:35 pm

"Hate to break it to you, but I think those are the stairs to the next floor," The Pikachu pointed out towards the stairs in the room, before glancing at Morpheus. "So I think we've got to go through here." He finished, looking around and weighing their options. They could fight, two of them on five meowth, Nate doubted it would go in their favor unless they were better then he expected, or the meowth were worse than thought. The other options was to run in, try to get there quickly and avoid them.
"Think we can run over to the other side?" He suggested, peering inside the room and checking to see if the meowth would bore and try to attack.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:45 pm

"We could definitely try...." the Drowzee spoke. If worst came to worst, the drowzee could use hypnosis to try and put some of them to sleep. They would then have less meowth to worry about, and escape would be easier. The psychic tapir looked to the pikachu, "Well...ready when you are!"
The meowth seemed to just stare and glare, hissing occasionally as if to remind them that they were still there, they were still waiting, they were ready to fight if necessary. The issue was the meowths' motives, were they really going to come and attack or was this just a ruse to try and avoid one?

--DREAM HAS BEEN ENDED AND EATEN, NATE WILL NOT REMEMBER ANYTHING BUT A TRIP TO THE DREAMCATCHER SHOP--

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upward and Onward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upward and Onward   Upward and Onward Empty

Back to top Go down

Upward and Onward
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next