Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a quiet, calm day in Springfall Dojo and Violet was outside in her garden as she awaited her next client to arrive. She had recently obtained a Cheri Berry, a type of which was not actually found in her garden yet, and so she was planting it so that next month she would be able to use them both in cooking and others would have the chance to pick them when they visited the dojo.
The Oshawott was just about done when she felt a drop of rain land on her ear. Blinking, she glanced up at the sky. The grey clouds had moved over Grassveil and it was now raining ever so slightly. With a small shrug, Violet finished up her planting and headed back inside, shaking off the moisture with ease as her fur was made to be waterproof.
It was rather fitting really, considering her next client wanted to learn Thunder Punch.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:55 pm

Akuroma nodded, the electricity discharged in a small flash, "I've only ever used my psychic energy to move objects and Pokemon with Confusion. Hm..." the Ralts trailed off into his own thoughts for a second. After a moment of silence, he got an idea. Deciding that he should try his other typing, Fairy, Akuroma began to channel the energy from that type to create electricity. To his surprise, his arm was covered in mint green electricity, but as soon as he stopped focusing on the energy it faded away.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 am

Violet nodded to Nate's words, "I imagine there'll definitely be some trial and error involved," she commented, before the Ralts discharged the electricity in his arm. The Oshawott blinked as Akuroma's words trailed off and appeared to begin working on an idea. Watching carefully, Violet spotted the crackling mint green electricity begin to spark around the Ralts's arm, but it appeared that when he acknowledged the electricity he had lost his concentration and it had faded away again.
"Whatever you did there was definitely working," nodded Violet, "Though it seems you'll have to practice rather a lot before you can use it without concentrating every time you need to use it," she paused, watching the Ralts as if to see what happened if he tried again.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:39 pm

Nate jumped slightly as Aku managed to create a charge of electricity, this kind appearing to be a strange green color as compared to the usual yellow. That was a bit strange to the electric mouse, he had never really seen anybody else use electricity like that. It was honestly interesting for him to see. Having nothing to really contribute to the conversation, he simply nodded his head in agreement with Violet, looking over at the Ralts.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Akuroma smirked a bit, "Well, I finally found a use for my Fairy typing. It'll definitely take some more training on concentration and hand to hand combat, but it's good that we found a way to use Thunder Punch without needing a jolt of electricity," he said, before letting his arm fall to his side. He turned to Violet and nodded.

"I think I've taken up more time than I should have in learning Thunder Punch, but I thank you for bearing with me. I believe I can handle the rest form here on out," he said before turning and nodding at Nate.

"Is there anything else you two think I should know before I leave?" he asked the two Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 9:23 pm

Violet smiled and nodded at his words, "Alright then. If you're confident you'll be alright on your own I'll deem this session a success," she replied, pausing for a moment as if to consider what else she had to say.
"I can't think of anything. Everything I would normally say, keep practicing those hand to hand skills and stuff, you already covered," she added with a chuckle, "Well, anyway. If you ever need advice on anything move-related i'm here to impart what little wisdom I have," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 1:03 am

The Pikachu nodded his head, listening to what the two had to say. As Violet finished he waited for a moment, looking over at Aku.
"What? I'm not the move tutor, I've got nothing to add." He commented with a shrug and a smirk. Nate looked down at his paw, sending an electrical charge into it out of boredom and examining his own preparation for Thunder Punch, before ceasing the charge and returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 3:17 am

Akuroma nodded, "Yeah. Maybe next time I'll come and you can teach me Fire Punch," he said jokingly. He waved at the two Pokemon before leaving the Dojo, with the rain still going. When he shut the door behind him, he looked down at his arm for a moment. Letting it fall back down beside him, he began walking away from Springfall Dojo in the rain.

(I say that's a good ending point unless you two wanna make your own exits |D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4