Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a quiet, calm day in Springfall Dojo and Violet was outside in her garden as she awaited her next client to arrive. She had recently obtained a Cheri Berry, a type of which was not actually found in her garden yet, and so she was planting it so that next month she would be able to use them both in cooking and others would have the chance to pick them when they visited the dojo.
The Oshawott was just about done when she felt a drop of rain land on her ear. Blinking, she glanced up at the sky. The grey clouds had moved over Grassveil and it was now raining ever so slightly. With a small shrug, Violet finished up her planting and headed back inside, shaking off the moisture with ease as her fur was made to be waterproof.
It was rather fitting really, considering her next client wanted to learn Thunder Punch.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:50 pm

Akuroma fell flat on his face with the force of the Water Gun. He growled a bit before he got himself back up and turned to face the Oshawott. He then used his Double team, several copies of himself appearing around Violet before charging at her with punches and kicks.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:01 am

The Oshawott didn't give enough time for Akuroma to finish his attack as she used Copycat, her entire body glowing a stark white colour as she copied the Ralts's Double Team, appearing to split into multiple copies and foiling his attempt to overwhelm her and catch her off guard as each of her copies eliminated Akuroma's copies. Both sets disintegrating as they touched one another, Violet posed as a copy until she could identify the real Akuroma, at which point she went in with a set of punches herself, seeing how he would react.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:08 am

After seeing the Oshawott foil his plan to evade her attacks while still attacking her, Akuroma skidded to a halt from his charge. As the Oshawott began to come at him, ready to punch him, he tried to block the punches with his own. Which probably would've worked if he was as fit as the Oshawott. However, all that would happen is his hands getting a beating before his body.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:26 am

Violet quickly stopped her assault after experiencing the Ralts's response, hopping backwards a few steps so that Akuroma couldn't easily attack her after she ceased her attacks on him.
"You're definitely learning," commented the Oshawott with a smile, "Though I fear in order to produce and actual Thunder Punch I may have to enlist the help of that friend I mentioned earlier. It would likely be a much quicker process than you trying to initially generate electricity of your own accord."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:40 am

Akuroma blinked when the Oshawott stopped, "Thanks, I tend to learn quickly, though the real thing is a lot different from what I've read. It also hurts," he said, shaking his hands as if he were trying to shake the pain out of them. Akuroma tilted his head at the thought of generating electricity. He knew there are a good few Electric type moves other than Thunder Punch that he could learn. However, all of them generated from his horns, not his hands.

"I know a lot of Electric types have special sacs in their bodies to generate electricity, like Pikachu's cheeks and Shinx's bands on it's forelegs. I could guess most of those attacks could be generated by my horns. Though, not sure about my hands," the Ralts said, looking at his hands for a second before plopping down in the sand, "So, who's this friend of your's?"
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 9:17 pm

Outside of the dojo, a certain aforementioned Pikachu found himself heading there, walking towards the familiar entrance. After their training session together, and the guild mission, Nate had been planning to go back and visit Violet sometime. She was a nice pokemon, and she was a bit fun to hang around from what he had seen during their training and job she had helped him with. Walking inside the dojo, he paused a moment as he saw the Oshawott with who he assumed to be a client, specifically a Ralts, causing the Pikachu to pause for a moment as he heard some of what they were saying, talking about electricity, and funny enough he heard a mention of Pikachu.
"Oh, uh, sorry. Am I interrupting something?" The guild member spoke up, looking somewhat awkward standing by the door.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:19 pm

Violet had been about to answer the Ralts's question when she heard a familiar voice. With a small smile, she turned to Nate with a chuckle, "Speak of the devil. Don't worry, you're not interrupting anything. In fact your timing appears to be, well, impeccable," chuckled the Oshawott, motioning for the Pikachu to come on over rather than standing next to the door.
"Akuroma, this is Nate."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:27 pm

Akuroma stood up and nodded at the Pikachu, "Nice to meet ya. I'm Akuroma, one of the librarians in town. Though I've been goign out a lot to study dungeons so I came here to learn Thunder Punch. So you're the friend Violet keeps talking about, I have no reason why but I was expecting you to be...older. She's hoping you could help us with teaching me Thunder Punch," the Ralts said. He looked over to Violet, waiting to see if she had any idea how Nate might teach him. Frankly the Ralts didn't think someone who was born with the ability to use electric attacks would be a good teacher for those were not born with the same abilities.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:44 pm

The Pikachu smiled and waved his paw as a silent greeting to the Ralts, nodding his head. Huh? Why would I be older? Wait...what was that about her talking about me? Nevermind, that's not important right now.
"Well, I'll help as best as I can. I haven't exactly thought about how to do it, usually I just sort of use the move. Kind of comes natural to me." Nate admitted, his smile appearing to be a bit sheepish as he explained.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:13 pm

"Actually I was hoping perhaps you could use your Thundershock on him," replied Violet, as if shocking your clients was something completely normal to do.
"Ralts are Pokemon that are used to manipulating psychic energy, so if you can just give him the electrical energy he might be able to manipulate it so that he can discharge it through his fist in a makeshift Thunder Punch. With practice," she paused, turning to Akuroma, "You should then be able to learn how to produce the electricity of your own accord."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Akuroma blinked at the mention of being shocked. He was about to protest when the Oshawott continued.

"Oh, well if that's the case then it'd probably be best to shock my horns...lightly," the Ralts said, looking over at Nate both to see if he'd do it and if he could trust the Pikachu to not zap him to death. The Pikachu certainly didn't look all that strong, maybe a bit under Akuroma's own strength. However, being how sensitive his horns were, it probably would harm him greatly if the Pikachu didn't hold back.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:53 pm

"Uh, alright. Seems a bit unconventional, but I can try it." Nate looked over at Akuroma and gave a slight shrug, as if to silently say 'sorry if I screw up'.
"I mean, what you just said does make sense, so it would probably work." The Pikachu walked over to the Ralts, glancing back at Violet. "When should I shock him?" He asked, starting to charge up a small amount of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:01 am

Violet blinked and looked to Nate, "Horns it is then. Whenever he's ready," she replied with a small smile before her gaze once again switched to the Ralts.
"Remember you've got to try and manipulate that electrical energy into discharging through your paws," she reminded Akuroma, before taking a step back and awaiting their first attempt. She didn't want to get shocked by any escaping energy after all.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:54 am

The Ralts glanced over at Violet with a look that seemed none to happy about this half baked idea. He sighed, his horns seeming to droop a bit the same way a Pikachu's ears would when it was upset or unhappy about being zapped in the face.

"Just remember to hold back some," the Ralts said as he looked back over to the Pikachu.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 1:12 pm

The Pikachu nodded, looking over at Aku as he began to prepare an electric shock. His cheeks began to spark a bit, trying to control how strong the shock was as he released a certain amount of the built up electricity, sending out a somewhat weaker-
-spark, not putting enough power behind it as the spark fell to the ground, harmlessly discharging into the ground. Nate blinked, looking somewhat confused as he looked back to the Ralts. He offered a slight shrug, before trying it again, this time sending a moderately weaker jolt of electricity at Aku's horn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next