Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:30 pm

It was a quiet, calm day in Springfall Dojo and Violet was outside in her garden as she awaited her next client to arrive. She had recently obtained a Cheri Berry, a type of which was not actually found in her garden yet, and so she was planting it so that next month she would be able to use them both in cooking and others would have the chance to pick them when they visited the dojo.
The Oshawott was just about done when she felt a drop of rain land on her ear. Blinking, she glanced up at the sky. The grey clouds had moved over Grassveil and it was now raining ever so slightly. With a small shrug, Violet finished up her planting and headed back inside, shaking off the moisture with ease as her fur was made to be waterproof.
It was rather fitting really, considering her next client wanted to learn Thunder Punch.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Akuroma blinked and looked up as it began to rain, as he was just about to enter the dojo. He gave a small smirk before sliding the door open and stepping in. He looked around, the dojo was definitely different from the one Enzu used to own. When he saw Violet walking inside he gave a small wave.

"Violet I presume?" he asked, curious as to how and why the water type was going to teach him Thunder Punch. Especially how, seeing as how an Oshawott cannot learn the move herself.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:24 pm

"You presume correctly," she smiled cheerfully, not seeming to mind the rain at all, though she removed a lilac flower from where it was tucked behind her ear and gently shook the moisture from it's petals before replacing it.
"You must be Akuroma then," she added, taking a small hand towel from where it was hung by the back door and brushing the wet soil from her white paws with it, "I'll be right with you. Two seconds," she smiled as she wandered towards a door that lead into her own private living area that was build into the dojo. Placing the now dirty hand towel in a small basket that was presumably used to keep stuff that needed to be washed away from that which was clean, she then returned to the main training room, walking over to the Ralts.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:32 pm

As the Oshawott dried her flower and wet hands, Akuroma noticed that his hair and horns had gotten slightly wet in the rain. Akuroma nodded when the Oshawott asked for him to wait. Quite honestly he thought she was going to return with some sort of TM or assistant, but when she came back alone he was slightly confused.

"So...how do you plan on teaching me Thunder Punch?" he asked, a drop of water falling off the tip of his horn, not truly caring about being wet, unless that would impede the training.

"Do you have an assistant or something who'll teach me?" he asked, tilting his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:50 pm

"Nope, no assistant, though I do know someone who knows Thunder Punch and have used it myself, so I'll do my best to help you learn it," smiled the Oshawott cheerfully, "I should have offered you a towel though. Sorry. Do you want to dry off before we begin?" she offered. Violet would much prefer that her clients were comfortable during their training rather than dripping wet. Water types like her might not mind so much, but she couldn't guarantee how a Ralts might feel. The Oshawott herself still had moisture on her fur, though it's natural waterproofing meant it didn't bother her in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:55 pm

"Eh? Aren't Oshawott supposed to not be able to learn Thunder Punch?" he asked before she offered the towel.

"Um, no, I'm fine, though maybe I should anyways, I'd hate to shock myself badly when trying to use it," he said, scratching the back of his head a bit. He really didn't mind the water, though he was concerned about getting shocked by himself. However, he was more concerned about what Violet had said. He was even more confused now than before, how could a Pokemon that should have no possible way of learning Thunder Punch have used it herself?
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:34 pm

"Oshawott can't normally use it, no. But I inherited the move Copycat from my father, which enables me to copy the moves of other Pokemon temporarily. I told you of the friend that knows Thunder Punch, yes?" she smiled with a chuckle, leading the Ralts towards the room she had just come from and grabbing a clean towel for him to dry off with.
"Here you go," she smiled, handing Akuroma the towel so that he could dry himself off. As he did so, she began to explain how she would begin teaching Akuroma the move he desired.
"Do you have any experience in hand-to-hand combat, or do you mostly just use moves?" she asked. She had assumed that the Ralts wouldn't have much if any experience in hand-to-hand but asked anyway as she was not guaranteed to be correct.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:42 pm

"Oh, that makes sense," the Ralts said, having forgotten the that Oshawott could gain Copycat. When she returned with a towel, Akuroma took it with a small, appreciative nod and began to dry off his hair and horns. When he had finished drying off his hair he let the towel lay across his head.

"Not much, there have been times when I used it, but I normally rely on my Confusion attack," he answered the Oshawott. He never thought that hand-to-hand combat was useful since he could simply stop an opponent with his psychic abilities. However, with all the dark types he seemed to be running into, he found that he needed more attacking moves than just a psychic one.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:19 pm

"Since you're not well versed in it, I would suggest practising hand-to-hand first then," replied Violet, "After all, Thunder Punch is a move that you're going to have to learn to use in such a way."
The Oshawott then paused before nodding to herself, "Alright, when you've finished drying yourself off we can start with a little spar of sorts. You'll have to battle me using only hand-to-hand combat, in an attempt to get you used to it."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Akuroma nodded at the Oshawott, taking the towel off his head and placing it on the floor nearby, "Ready," he said. Though he just stood there, he didn't get into a fighting stance or anything. Having used Confusion so much, he wasn't even used to trying to defend himself physically. Not that he ever had to, if Confusion couldn't stop an enemy, he'd just use it to slow them down, or use Double Team to avoid the attack.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Nodding, Violet took a stance a short distance away that enabled her to be ready to dodge or move away at a moments notice. As Akuroma was her client, and also due to the fact that he didn't seem to even think about defending himself, the Oshawott then called to him.
"You can have the first move," she said, "It'll help me find areas to improve on." Violet had also made a mental note to teach the Ralts the importance of defending oneself, but that would be left until after this first attempt.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Akuroma blinked, "Um...ok," he said. He didn't know what to really do, whenever he was attacking, it was to counter. He decided to just charge at the Oshawott and try punching her. It was simple enough, and was what most Pokemon who attacked him tried. He began to run up to the Oshawott, fist drawn back to deliver the blow.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:55 pm

The Oshawott could have easily just dodged the blow, but the way in which the Ralts ran up to her left him wide open on the left side. Violet easily reached under him, flipping him over her head, though she made sure not to do it with too much force so as to not injure her client before they had really gotten started with his Thunder Punch training.
"You left yourself wide open to the left," commented Violet, turning to Akuroma, "Keep your left arm low so that you are ready to counter an attack to the left. Your right arm shouldn't be pulled back too much or your balance will be thrown off too easily."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Akuroma landed on the sandy floor with a loud "Oof" blinking as he just realized how easily he was stopped. Sitting up he scratched the back of his head a bit.

"Noted..." he said, standing back up and facing the Oshawott, "Guess I didn't use it enough for just attacking. Most of the time I was just trying to counter," he said. He brushed off the sand on his gown, despite the Oshawott not having said they were done with the hand-to-hand combat lesson. (hint hint)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 2:56 pm

Violet watched the Ralts get back to his feet and begin dusting off his white gown. Taking advantage of the fact that Akuroma was letting his guard down, the Oshawott used a small Water Gun attack, the short burst of water would be both enough to soak him a second time as well as have enough force to knock him over if he wasn't very good with his balance.
"You should never turn your back on an opponent, dusting your gown or not," she pointed out, "Besides. I never said we were done," she added with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?   Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get Physical! The Fist of the Thunder God!?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next