Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lets get that Oran Berry!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lets get that Oran Berry! Empty
PostSubject: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Kishi entered the familiar forest. "This mission should be easy enough, just find an Oran berry" she said looking around. "Okay maybe not so easy after all, but we will try our best right?"
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

Poké : 1395

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:31 pm

"Yeah," Okashi stretched, "Well lets get this mission done soon, i'm hungry." she said, walking foward. She stopped and looked at Kishi, "What moves do you have?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:36 pm

"Oh? I have pound, growl, and icy wind!" Kishi said. She looked around the forest floor still not seeing anything. "What moves do you have? Lets see if we can make a strategy!"
(OOC I don't think we can activate the die roll until after like 5 posts)
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Okashi sat down, " I have, Tackle, Leer, and double-edge." She told her. Okashi looked around the forest, with little interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 pm

(OOC I think we can roll now) Kishi thought for a second, then said "I can't think of any stratagies, we are just starting out and all..." She sat down racking her brain and then said  "hey what's this?" Kishi asked picking up an item.

Last edited by Fabbritzio on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:47 pm

The member 'Fabbritzio' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'item rarity' : 8
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:56 pm

Okashi looked up, " Oh sun, of bright day, why do you spite me? " she mumbled to herself. Okashi looked down at Kishi when she said, 'what's this?', Okashi walked over to Kishi and looked at what she found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:01 am

It's a watamel berry! *puts it in the pack* "still we need an Oran berry donkeys keep looking!" Said Kishi happily
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:09 am

"Yeah," Okashi walked after Kishi, "I have a strange feeling that something is going to fall on me." Okashi said, glancing around. ' Who am i kidding, something always falls on me.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:13 am

"Lets try one more time at finding something" Kishi walked around, searching for that elusive berry. "This is harder than I thought!" Kishi slumped down next to a tree when an item fell on her head
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:13 am

The member 'Fabbritzio' has done the following action : Dices Roll

'item rarity' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:17 am

Okashi blinked when a object fell and hit Kishi on the head. "Well for once i wasn't the getting hit on the head." Okashi said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get that Oran Berry!   Lets get that Oran Berry! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get that Oran Berry!
Page 1 of 1