Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma gripped his arms and shivered as he shuffled through the snow, "'Why don't you go study the Frozen Stream? It should be fine for someone who climbed Black Mist Mountain!' Tch, climbing a mountain is certainly different from traveling in this frozen wasteland!" Akuroma growled to himself, constantly remembering the conversation he had with the head librarian. He looked around and sighed, the large puff of breath visible in the cold atmosphere. He stared at where it was before a rather terrible shiver crawled across him and he began to walk again. At least, he walked until he stubbed his foot into a rock hidden under the snow, prompting him to start jumping around while holding his foot.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Sosio walked down the boring and freezing river, eyes drooped and head turned down to avoid snow coming into her eyes. She wanted to look back at Ava, but she didn't need to. By now, all she would see is white snow being whipped around, blocking her view of anything that isn't right in front of her.
Narrowed down from 3 all the way to 1. One ditched me and one sent me off on my own.
She looked at her Escape Orb.
It couldn't hurt to use it, but I'm saving it for emergencies... maybe I can find another. Who knows if I'll find one here.
She ducked low to keep snow and wind from blowing her away. The storm raged like a rampaging Girados, spewing snow and ice. She pulled her way up to a mound, where she sat against and was shielded from the wind.
I should probably keep moving. The storm is only going to get worse if I wait.
At that she turned around and hopped up the snow bank to continue, but at the top she stepped on something hard. She backed up and pecked to pick it up in her beak.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:49 am

As the snow intensified, the Oshawott found herself walking with no avail in finding anything, instead ending up in the middle of the snow. Well...I should have figured this would have happened. My best bet now is to head back to the river. Looking to the ground, Ava checked her footprints, still visible despite the newly falling snow, and began to follow them.
Alone, just ditched a cooperative pokemon, this is like that day with the Pikachu all over again. Except, this time I didn't backstab my companion before leaving this time. That was an interesting day. I wonder what you're up to at the moment? Hope you're not still holding onto that grudge. She chuckled and smirked at her memories, continuing to walk through the snow.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:14 am

Sosio continued down the river, making no sense of the Eyedrop Seed she just had found.
What on earth does it do? There's a lot of items I need to learn how to use.
She thought about how warm it would be getting home, and remembered seeing this place from the top of a mountain. She never wanted to come here, but she had no idea why that changed.
I'm definitely not coming back here anytime soon...
She thought to herself. So she patted down the stream, disappearing to where she should have gone, holding on to her memories of Akuroma and Ava. The fresh memories that tasted sweet.
I hope I see you again, my friend...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4