Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Akuroma gripped his arms and shivered as he shuffled through the snow, "'Why don't you go study the Frozen Stream? It should be fine for someone who climbed Black Mist Mountain!' Tch, climbing a mountain is certainly different from traveling in this frozen wasteland!" Akuroma growled to himself, constantly remembering the conversation he had with the head librarian. He looked around and sighed, the large puff of breath visible in the cold atmosphere. He stared at where it was before a rather terrible shiver crawled across him and he began to walk again. At least, he walked until he stubbed his foot into a rock hidden under the snow, prompting him to start jumping around while holding his foot.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Akuroma grabbed a hold of the Defense scarf he kicked up with Confusion and used the move to wrap it around his neck. He sighed a little as the scarf helped to alleviate a bit of the cold before turning his attention back to the Oshawott.
Akuroma rolled his eyes, "Isn't she a pleasure?" he asked sarcastically about Mirage, "She nearly got us killed on several occasions," he said as he went along, "I'm not that arrogant," he said giving Ava a sly look before turning his attention to the Fletchling.
"Zorua look similar to Eevee but are black and red with longer snouts and shorter ears. They're a dark type Pokemon and are the only Pokemon, other than their evolved form, to know the Illusion ability," he said, before the Fletchling ended up flying off again to only land back into the snow.

(It's alright, but it'd be better if if you focused more on what Sosio did with the item instead of her just hopping along behind Ava and Akuroma, as it makes it appear she's left the item. Don't try to edit it though, or the number will change if you do. It's against the rules to edit a post with a dice number. You can either announce it on your next post or tell Pika or myself on the chat and we'll say what it is in our posts.)
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:40 am

"I suppose it is a nice name. Could be better." Ava huffed slightly, looking back over at the Ralts and the Fletchling still sat on his head. Noticing as he put his scarf on, she adjusted her own, somewhat thankful for the warmth it provided.
"I'm not sure what I think of her yet. We didn't exactly get off on the best greeting, but we weren't trying to kill each other when we left." She continued to say, before taking a breath.
"You're out here on your own, still a lower level since you haven't evolved yet. You're working at a library, pursuing knowledge, fairly careless with the way you move, just walking away from me after we just met and using your psychic abilities to drop a random pokemon on your head. Overall you're confidant, though anybody can be confidant, it's the excess amount of confidence and the recklessness that adds up to arrogance." The Oshawott finished her explanation, looking up at Sosio.
"Would you agree with that?" She questioned, as if looking to see if the pokemon would back up her claims. It didn't matter if she did or didn't, the Oshawott knew that her observances were sound, and it would take more then a stranger saying they didn't think so to make her think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:32 am

Sosio looked at their warm scarves, a little envious, and took out the oran berry she found earlier.
At least I finally have food now.
She held the oran berry, making sure she didn't squish it. She wanted to be prepared in case they got attacked by some pokemon. She looked over to Ava.
"I find your evaluation to be very accurate." Sosio remarked. "I don't know much about Akuroma, but your observations appear to be true."
She looked over to the Ralts, now, intrigued about this fox-like pokemon.
Zorua, huh? I guess it's name has to do with it's ability, illusion."
She wondered curiously of what an ability like that can do. She studied evolution, attacks, and abilities plenty, but this was new to her.
"So what is this pokemon like? Mean? Crazy? ... Foxy?"
She had to ask that last question. It was so fitting.
"A dark type, huh? So... uh..."
Sosio was about to make a prejudiced comment, but she already learned that lesson. Not the hard way, of course. The fledgling fletchling had assumed a pokemon was bad because it was a dark type, but it really wasn't. Never judge a book by its cover, or a pokemon by its type. According to how they talked about Mirage,however, told Sosio the pokemon was not very appealing or affable.
Hey, I just realized something totally random that has nothing to do with what I was just thinking about. The flying-type thought.
"Hey, guys, I just noticed something totally crazy! Both of your names begin with 'A'!"
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:11 am

Akuroma sighed and shrugged, "Whatever, arrogant or not, I can handle myself," he said, before the Fletchling started asking all the questions.
"She's a bit mean, not really crazy, and, well she's a fox pokemon, so I guess she is foxy," he said before the little bird asked her final question, "Yes, that doesn't mean she's inherently evil, she was probably raised to think that, at least from what I could understand. She was immune to my psychic abilities." As he was about to respond to the Fletchling's revelation about Ava and his name's being similar his horn twitched.
"We've got company," he said as several pokemon broke through the ice in front of them and jumped out of the snow around them.

(This is the site's equivalent of a Monster House. For now I'll just roll 8 Pokemon, but a Monster house is essentially when you run into a bunch of Pokemon at the same time. For now it's possible to do this immediately and by yourself, but when the Energy System is implemented, it's a pretty safe assumption that you'll only be able to do this at higher levels and with multiple people rolling the separate pokemon.)
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Exactly what somebody who's arrogant would say. Not exactly disproving the point there, are you now? The Oshawott looked down at the ground, hiding her face for a moment as she chuckled and listened to what else was being said by the group.
"I don't know much about her. Like I said, I ran into her once. I'm actually not sure where our opinions of each other stand even. We got off badly, but we did converse a bit and weren't trying to fight one another when we parted ways. It's complicated I suppose." Avaria looked up as Sosio made the comment about them having the same name, and reached for her scalchop, quickly grabbing it and standing in a ready position as the other pokemon jumped up from the ice. Broke through the ice, those two better be careful not to fall into the water.
"Well, it looks like the party showed up." She said in a calmer voice then one might expect, shell gripped tightly.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:26 pm

She listened to all their responses collectively and with intrest.
"Interesting. I'd better hope not to run into Mirage, anyway."
She cocked her head, suddenly, feeling vibrations under her feet like bird pokemon do when finding prey undsrground. She heard cracking sounds, and hopped up excitedly, beginning to fly.
"Awwww.... yeah! It's battle time."
She pointed her beak down, trying to look boss like the rest. Great movie moment here, duh. (Maybe the battle would go great to Katy Perry's "Roar" XD) She looked at all the pokemon that popped out, flying above the crevices formed from the crazy entrance of all those water-types.
Now aren't I glad I didn't evolve yet.
She thought logically about what to do.
If I single out all the Azurill, this battle would be a whole lot easier.
She whispered to the others.
"any battle plans? ..."
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Akuroma shrugged, "I learned a while ago that trying to come up with battle plans during a battle is a bad idea," he said, tapping his scars before a few copies of himself suddenly jumped out of him, signalling his Double Team. He and his copies' horns then began to glow a pinkish white before shooting Confuse Rays at the opponents, the only real one hitting the Azumarill, who began walking around dizzily.
"I suggest just taking on whoever you want and making sure not to get hit by each other's attacks," he said as some of his copies began charging at the group.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 10:55 pm

"Here's a plan. Stay out of the water, and stay out of my way." Avaria offered her 'plan', and decided to head for the Marill as Akuroma went for the Azumarill. Charging towards them, her scalchop gained a dark aura around in, leaving a slight trail as she brought it horizontally towards one of the Marill, slashing it across the front and knocking it back. One of the other Marill took the chance to rush the Oshawott, lunging in with a tackle. Sidestepping the attack, the third one managed to catch Ava, rolling itself at her and slamming into her, using Rollout. She felt herself get knocked to the side, landing on the ground and rolling back into a standing position, shell still in her paw.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 pm

Ok, the best bet is to attack from above and avoid in the air. And listen to what the Oshawott said.
She swooped in towards a Spheal, stealing it's item with snatch, curving back around to use tackle.
If I use a move like Growl, the effects will benefit us all.
She watched Ava and Akuroma attack and dodge, while the fletchling flew up in the air, mewing loudly, lowering the opposing pokemons' attack power. Lowering herself closer to the ground to watch her surroundings, she thought a moment.
Now if we ever take a hit, it won't be as harsh. I would assume the spheals would know at least one ice-type move...
Hearing a noise behind her, she flew upwards, watching a rollout pokemon pass by.
...and that's why I used growl. I wonder what item I got from that Spheal...
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:19 am

Akuroma rolled his eyes at Ava's remark before using Confusion on a Marill trying to attack him with a Rollout. As he stopped the move from reaching him, he redirected it towards the Azumarill he confused, causing the two Pokemon to fall back into the water. With another Confusion attack he slammed the Spheal Sosio didn't attack into a nearby tree. However, the Azumarill busted the ice right in front of him and unleashed a Water Gun in his face, causing the Ralts to fly backwards. It seems the cold water had snapped it out of it's confusion.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:54 am

Taking a quick survey of what the other two pokemon she was with were doing, Ava noticed that they all seemed to be taking care of themselves well enough. That's good. I can focus on what I'm dealing with then. The Oshawott watched as another Marill decided to try its luck with a tackle, and swiped it out of the way with her shell, using a Night Slash and revealing two others behind it, both using Water Gun. The attacks pushed Ava back a bit, but didn't do much serious damage to her. Really? Water? Because that helped them so much. She stepped towards them and swung, one of the Marill avoiding her swing while the other caught it in the side. As the Oshawott turned to face the Marill she had missed, a nearby Azurill caught her eye. The smaller pokemon looked at her, and...simply began jumping up and down, as if trying to Splash about. ...what- While she was distracted the Marill she had missed tackled her, knocking both into a hole in the ice and into the water.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Oh, no!
Sosio dove down for a tackle on the azurill that had just distracted Ava. She sliced back around and used snatch. The pokemon had no item. She flew upwards and spiraled down, curving before hitting the ground, gliding quickly parallel to the icy earth, and used tackle once more on the azurill, sending it flying upwards over her back. She swerved around and watched the round pokemon hit the ground and bounce and roll. She couldn't help but giggle. She took out her defense scarf and replaced it with her oran berry.
"Scarf Trio... Forever!!!
She landed and lifted her wings in a pose, and dove forwards. A pokemon pelted her from behind, and another flattened her with rollout.
Ack... Super Effective...
She grumbled and got up, looking around her. Some pokemon were defeated, but there was still quite a few left.
"I'm fine guys. Back to battle!"

(How many pokemon left, and which?)
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Akuroma groaned as he landed and skidded away. As if being covered in the cold water wasn't bad enough, he noticed Ava and Sosio were starting to take hits, though Ava wasn't effected that much due to her similar typing. He shook his head a bit and fired a Confuse Ray at the approaching Azumarill, who dodged it. However, it dodged right into the line of fire of the Cacnea Spike he pulled out of his bag and threw towards it.
Seeing as how the Azumarill fell and didn't get up meant the Cacnea Spike was enough to take it out of the fight. The two Marill and Spheal still standing, having noticed their leader down, charged at Akuroma with a trio of Rollout. Akuroma dodged one and stopped the other with a Confusion attack, sending it flying back into the third, leaving only the Marill he dodged still able to battle.

(Enemy pokemon list):
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:50 pm

The ice cold water hit Ava like a slap in the face when she fell in, gasping slightly at the cold temperature. Well, it is what I expected at least... She muttered, kicking and staying in the water, looking back up. Kicking, she swam upwards to the hole and surfaced, grabbing the edge with her paws and lifting herself up. Standing back up, she turned and looked at the last standing Marill, deciding to try something out. Ava's scalchop once again took a dark hue to it as she pulled back and threw it forward, managing to catch the Marill right in the side by the attack. The improvised move got the pokemon's attention, turning to face her and giving the other two an opening to finish it off.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:36 pm

"WOO!"
For the sake of competition, Sosio flew forwards with a quick attack to finish off the Marril. Afterwards, she seemed quite distracted, but happy.
"We work awesome as a team.."
She stared at the ice and water, recalling what her family had told her about friendship. That it was the most important thing in the world. She had just made two more. Side by side they battled and won. What could she want more?
"So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?   A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chilling Adventure! Three Pokemon meet atop the Frozen Stream!?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next