Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fire and Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Fire and Darkness - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Kari had no idea why he decided to come back here, it wasn't good for him last time, as the scar over his right eye proved that point. Alas, the large, white furred, four legged, Absol. was probably fueled by the want for treasure and riches, which always seemed to lead him into the harshest of situations, as his past so clearly supported. He decided to venture into the mountains again, but what he didn't expect was the task of survival that lied ahead, and the trust he must put into a Pokemon, he doesn't even know.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:12 am

Kari visualized a large desolate mountain range as Ares talked and responded when prompted. "As I've said before, I was born in Shadowhue Forest and I have a small camp there, but I spend most of my time exploring or training in the various locations around this region. I was thief and a troublemaker in my past, but i've tried to walk a batter path." Kari continued to walk along his companion Ares as the two walked down the corridor that seemed to go on forever.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

Poké : 19413

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:23 am

Ares gave an awkward expression. He was so used to returning a question right back at the asker that it had simply slipped out! He would give a cheeky smile and allow a clawed hand to scratch at the nape of his neck, supporting it as he promptly apologized, "Oh right, sorry. I keep forgetting that you were a thief; you've grown on me, I'll admit." That was right! The Charmander wouldn't even trust the fellow before, but life-and-death situations always had the ability to make someone abandon their initial prejudices and predisposition so that survival was made possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:45 am

Kari saw Ares' awkward expression and gave a friendly grin hoping to enlighten his mood. The cave was moist and rugged with water dripping off the wall and hitting the floor with a sound that echoed throughout the cave. It was times like this that Kari enjoyed it really took away from anxiety and boredom, it was his escape.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:52 am

A friendly grin? They really had grown close! As Ares continued to walk through the moist and dank, there was a shift in temperature. A chill crawled across the atmosphere in the cave as it began to slope upwards, and icicles clung desperately onto the roof of the cave as frost spread upon its walls. It was not an instantaneous event, but rather a gradual one that occurred over a period of time and was more noticeable the further they progressed. A distant howl from a raging gale echoed in his eardrums, and he stopped walking.

He would direct his index finger up towards the ceiling, pointing towards the rock that separated them from another area of the world. "We must be directly beneath the blizzard! We must be closing in on the surface!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:04 am

Kari felt the breeze flow by him and she shivered the cold was definitely coming form the outside, Kari was relived that they may have found the exit, finally. Kari, without saying anything, burst out into a full blown dash down the corridor, he ran until he saw light, but that made him run faster, Kari ran as the light grew brighter until he came out of the cave and into a valley, the blizzard calmed down and seemed to make the valley sparkle with white snow.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:34 am

As Tsukiakari dashed off, Ares was left staring up towards the ceiling and analyzing it closely. There was something not quite right about this place, and it made him unsure about what lay ahead. It was coated with thick ice, and not the type that one would normally find protecting the innermost layer of a blizzard bombarded cavern. When he heard the rapid pitter patter of paws, however, the Charmander would instantly chase after him, exclaiming, "Hey! Wait for me!"

It would be upon penetrating the light that an expansive valley unfolded before him. It was blanketed in a fine layer of soft, crunchy snow, and seemed to be innocently quiet. His mouth was agape with wonder as he took it all in, but he would swiftly snap his attention back towards the mouth of the cave as a ferocious roar echoed from it. Shadows - undoubtedly that of a violent Pokemon - appeared from the cave, and displayed their aggression freely. There was one more fight left, and it was time to prove that they were truly a good team.

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 am

(Congrats on 250 Ares!)
Kari was lost in thought about how to get out of the valley until he heard the sound of 3 Pokemon to his left, he snapped his head to see a large Abomasnow being followed by a Beartic and a Weavile, they seemed to be a team of Pokemon, rather than a group of ferals. This frightened Kari, he had come across many ferals, and teams of 2, but he had never come across a team of 3 Pokemon that seemed as menacing as these did. The team stopped moving a good distance from Ares and Kari, The Abomasnow with its deep voice proclaimed "You picked a bad place to go exploring"
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:22 am

(Thank you so much! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you!)

An Abomasnow! No wonder why the cave was coated with ice! Ares gazed up towards the mountain of a Pokemon with eyes that seemed as wide as dinner plates. The hulk of grass and ice - heaped into one mass of an abdominal snowman - was larger than he had anticipated. It was not always that the Charmander had to fight creatures much larger than himself, but today seemed to be sticking to that agenda and throwing all sorts of large Pokemon at him. The trio, consisting of also a Weavile and Beartic, seemed quite comfortable and cocky harassing them at this point in their journey. What scared him was not the fact that they seemed to be organized, but the fact that they were able to communicate with them. 

They were not feral, and thus were intelligent lifeforms.

Ares, though pitifully smaller than the leader of the Ice-type trinity before him, was more than willing to kindle his bravery and get some answers. His tail, burning once more with the intensity of one thousand suns, was held stiff behind him as a snarl rippled forth from his vocal chords, "Yeah? We didn't exactly have a choice because of a blizzard! What are you going to do about it?" Well, to start, there was probably plenty that they could do about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:45 pm

Kari, still covered in the blood of the fallen Mamoswine, looked at the Party and laughed, "And who do you think you are? Huh? You seem like a bunch of nobodies to me. Kari in one large stride, began sprinting toward the Party and a breakneck speed. Kari, in an adrenaline fueled rush yelled "Lets see what you are made of!
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Perhaps it was at this moment in time that it was necessary for him to divulge further into his identity, to allow others to fear his name and to tremble before his legacy. He was the continuation, the link between one generation and another: though he was from some far off distant land, he would allow pride to surge through his voice as he vocalized his clan's honor. For the first time since his departure, he would claim his birthright.

"I am Ares, son of Ophion and Hera! Compared to me, your value is that of dirt! Today I shall show you just how much of a 'nobody' I am!"

As Tsukiakari rushed forward to begin the fight, the Weavile would slide back and the Beartic would move forward in preparation to fight. Ares would provide support at first by rearing his head back and causing a Smokescreen attack to be produced from his nostrils and mouth. The thick, black smoke would tarnish the angelic, immaculate snow as it creeped swiftly across the battlefield, engulfing everything and everyone behind a veil of smoldering ash. Time to play Meowth and Pikachu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Kari ran forwards at a fast speed, straight towards the Beartic, hoping to get in fast and do some damage. His charge continued until he jumped toward the Beartic, Kari made two slashes to the face of the Beartic with his paws and tried to use his horn to do some more damage, but was blocked and met with an icy punch straight to his face, sending him flying backwards. "Son of a..." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 8:50 pm

As the Absol began to make an admirable display of its fighting prowess, and the smoke that was pumped out of nose trickled to a mere stream, Ares would enter the fray. With the black cloud rolling along the ground to conceal the party and the recently downed Absol, the Charmander would successfully dash forward to confront Tsukiakari's designated target. For a split second, his orange skin would be visible behind the thin veil of smoke that separated him from the rest of the world, but would once again vanish as fireball like shards splintered towards the Beartic and the rest of the team. His aim was to pepper the ursa with searing hot fire, and hopefully give his companion enough time to rally to his feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:00 am

Kari quickly rallied himself to his legs, not wasting what time he had to make another move, Kari shaked off the snow he had just fallen in, scattering it in different directions. Kari saw Ares using a shield of smoke to give an edge of surprise, It amazed Kari in a way, The tactics and thought put behind Ares' fighting style, a more useful strategy in the long run for sure, as opposed to the full out rushes that the Absol was used to preforming. Kari wanted to see how Ares would play this out so Kari dashed off to the right hoping to use focus on Ares and the camouflage his fur gave him to cover this flanking manouver.
Back to top Go down
ares

ares

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:29 pm

As the Beartic was about to bring an ice-laced fist down upon the downed Absol, searing hot fireballs would begin to bombarde its face. It would bring up its muscular arms to shield its features, allowing a growl to warble in its throat as its quarry strategically retreated. By the time it had lowered its arms, Ares had once more allowed a flurry of fire to pepper against the enemy team. The spitting hot flames swirled about before extinguishing upon fur and leaf, sizzling in protest as life was snatched away from its smoldering body. Hopefully this would give Tsukiakari enough time to act accordingly, for the Weavile had also slipped away into stealth and subterfuge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 1:44 am

Kari saw the opportunity the Ares was giving him and took it without question. Kari rushed to the side of the Beartic leaping just a few feet before it, Kari swing his front paws around slashing at the Beartic's face. Kari managed to hook one of his claws into Beartic's face, he used this to swing around and fling himself at the ground dragging his claws down the Beartic until he landed on the floor and ran back behind Ares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Darkness   Fire and Darkness - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Darkness
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next